• Yes, but hopefully not for long

• No, but probably not for long

• No, I'm dating someone

• No, I'm married

• No, I have my fictional characters

Results are only viewable after voting.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Why? Is it because of how dead the forums usually are?
I mean 73 people voted. I didn't even know 73 people even look at the forums, since most of the time, it's always the same people, which definitely number less than 73.

Moshi

I mean 73 people voted. I didn't even know 73 people even look at the forums, since most of the time, it's always the same people, which definitely number less than 73.
...so basically because of how dead the forums are

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Drifting corpse
Scared of touch
A life with another
Sounds like too much

CommotioCordis

I'm actually single for more than a decade now, and I'm still good for the time being.
There's this woman I've been seeing for the past few months and I'm quite attracted to her, but our relationship haven't shown any real progress. When I say that I'm "seeing her" it's not as if we're halfway through dating nor do we ever do that, but it's just that we've literally been seeing each other pretty lately as in meeting in real life. Our interests matches pretty well so honestly I was expecting a bit more from our relationship, though I wouldn't want to set my hopes up so high after being alone for quite a while now.

CL

Once upon a time I was married. Not anymore, but I'm still waiting to see if I'll have a happily ever after. I enjoy the freedom I have now to do as I please without the obligated consent from my Ex, and, yet, I miss having someone who'd listen to me during the night. It is hard going to sleep with a lot of the day to unload from my mind. It was also nice to have fallen asleep in each others arms. I am free to do as I please now, I just question myself regularly in those lonely nights if the trade was worth it. :blob_blank:

Owl

Nervous writer
Single my whole life. Not interested in a relationship and very satisfied being on my own~

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
or, in a sudden turn of events, Moshi starts up another thread and it's a meet-up thread for poor singles to give each other a chance, raising the fertility rate of Japan and finally giving way to the third economical boom in the land of the rising sun since Mitsubishi imported their first air conditioner

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
or, in a sudden turn of events, Moshi starts up another thread and it's a meet-up thread for poor singles to give each other a chance, raising the fertility rate of Japan and finally giving way to the third economical boom in the land of the rising sun since Mitsubishi imported their first air conditioner
How much of us are actually in Japan though

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Hmmm, last night my friend asked me if I was in a relationship. The answer was obvious. "I haven't even bothered to look because I am too concerned with finishing my master's and getting my career and real estate aspirations rolling."

Their reply, "Well, I thought you'd have been fighting people off with a stick by now. If you ever look you won't have to look hard." It's the truth. Objectively, I am a very good catch ... but you have to catch me first!!! Back off riajuus!

If I didn't want to be alone (give it 5-8 years) I would look for a partner online. I think that communication online is a far more intellectual way for sentient beings to have discourse. It's a way of meeting people without having race, ethnicity, physical appearance, culture, and nationality become barriers to getting to know them. I'm partial to evaluating people on ideology and how they choose to present themselves. For example, on scribblehub you can get a feel for what kind of person a user is based on the story they write and how they post/interact on the forums. That's a much better way to get to know people I think than playing romance roulette and awkwardly socializing with randoms in the corporeal.

My parents taught me through example, "People are really only single if they choose to be."

Following the spirit of the thread I shall post what I see to be the status quo,

"UWU so alone" :blob_teary:

"UWU so alone, by choice" :blob_uwu:

Single Pringle by decision :blob_uwu:

Understood as,
THIS FISH SWIMS ALONE. :blob_shade:

*has a horrible taste in men*
*has a mother that encouraged the idea of becoming a sugar baby*
yeah I’m gonna be a single Pringle for a while.

How bad could your taste in men be, and ...

What is your mother's bottomline in terms of yearly salary? People need to know.

(O_O)

Gahahahahaha,
ahahaha,
gahaha

I didn't even know what a sugar baby was. :blobrofl:

I got a Harem of right hands. Plz git gud.

Normal humans only have 1 right hand per person. Where did those other right hands come from? :blob_blank:

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hmmm, last night my friend asked me if I was in a relationship. The answer was obvious. "I haven't even bothered to look because I am too concerned with finishing my master's and getting my career and real estate aspirations rolling."

Their reply, "Well, I thought you'd have been fighting people off with a stick by now. If you ever look you won't have to look hard." It's the truth. Objectively, I am a very good catch ... but you have to catch me first!!! Back off riajuus!

If I didn't want to be alone (give it 5-8 years) I would look for a partner online. I think that communication online is a far more intellectual way for sentient beings to have discourse. It's a way of meeting people without having race, ethnicity, physical appearance, culture, and nationality become barriers to getting to know them. I'm partial to evaluating people on ideology and how they choose to present themselves. For example, on scribblehub you can get a feel for what kind of person a user is based on the story they write and how they post/interact on the forums. That's a much better way to get to know people I think than playing romance roulette and awkwardly socializing with randoms in the corporeal.

My parents taught me through example, "People are really only single if they choose to be."
As someone that already went through 2 different Long Distance Relationships, my honest advice is... Don't search for a relationship online. It's fine to allow yourself to fall in love if you find someone you really like, but I'd highly recommend against actively seeking someone online.

It's just... Painful. When you want to cuddle yet you have nobody near, when you want to talk to them, but they're sleeping because their timezone is 12h away from yours, when you want to help them, but can do nothing except lending an ear... There are many times in a LDR that you just feel uncomfortable and really really want you were closer to one another.

It can totally work, I know some people that are still going strong in their relationships, it's just... A lot harder than a physical relationship.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
As someone that already went through 2 different Long Distance Relationships, my honest advice is... Don't search for a relationship online. It's fine to allow yourself to fall in love if you find someone you really like, but I'd highly recommend against actively seeking someone online.

It's just... Painful. When you want to cuddle yet you have nobody near, when you want to talk to them, but they're sleeping because their timezone is 12h away from yours, when you want to help them, but can do nothing except lending an ear... There are many times in a LDR that you just feel uncomfortable and really really want you were closer to one another.

It can totally work, I know some people that are still going strong in their relationships, it's just... A lot harder than a physical relationship.

You've given me something to think about. I wouldn't want to enter into a relationship if the other party couldn't handle geographical separation and would just look for somebody else. Honestly, I'm fine with separation but not fickleness. Travelling to another country, flying to see each other, I could move to be with them (finding professional employment is the hard part) and I hope they would be willing to do the same otherwise the relationship is a total nonstarter.

There are many technical points to work through and every situation is unique, but the key to me is that I like the other person and they like me. If there isn't enough staying power to bring people together then the relationship is destined for dissolution. So be it.

Relationships can be rough, eh? :blob_neutral:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You've given me something to think about. I wouldn't want to enter into a relationship if the other party couldn't handle geographical separation and would just look for somebody else. Honestly, I'm fine with separation but not fickleness. Travelling to another country, flying to see each other, I could move to be with them (finding professional employment is the hard part) and I hope they would be willing to do the same otherwise the relationship is a total nonstarter.

There are many technical points to work through and every situation is unique, but the key to me is that I like the other person and they like me. If there isn't enough staying power to bring people together then the relationship is destined for dissolution. So be it.

Relationships can be rough, eh? :blob_neutral:
Well, if someone were to look for someone else because of the distance, then they're cheating, which is a very big issue... >.>

Rather than being unable to handle it though, what I felt was more like there were multiple times that the distance hurt a lot. So it's not something I would recommend to anyone.