[Poll] Prince_Azmiran_Myrian or RepresentingEnvy, who would you rather write your story?

Who's writing whims would you rather write out the rest of your life?

• Prince_azmiran_myrian

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • RepresentingEnvy

Votes: 35 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Another fun hypothetical question.

Let's say you were forced to choose one of them to write out what happens to you the rest of your life from this moment forward. Who would you prefer?

That means from this moment onward, one of them will hypothetically write out each of your life events on a paper including all the important events. Who falls in love with you, whether or not you land the job you want or if you win the lottery. You can still make your decisions yourself, but the world will operate to the whims of the one you voted for.

🐉 or 🦇

No vote changing, poll closes in 72 hours from this post.
Just for fun.

Both have written works on ScribbleHub itself if you want to glance at what they wrote before deciding.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Also this post will end after my birthday. If you don't vote for the soon to be birthday vampy, you are a monster! (Yes I am cheating!)
Sharp thinking. That is why I voted for you. Now, write me as a lottery winner, plz, I will share, we can do half and half. I am not greedy like a dragon.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Another fun hypothetical question.

Let's say you were forced to choose one of them to write out what happens to you the rest of your life from this moment forward. Who would you prefer?

That means from this moment onward, one of them will hypothetically write out each of your life events on a paper including all the important events. Who falls in love with you, whether or not you land the job you want or if you win the lottery. You can still make your decisions yourself, but the world will operate to the whims of the one you voted for.

🐉 or 🦇

No vote changing, poll closes in 72 hours from this post.
Just for fun.

Both have written works on ScribbleHub itself if you want to glance at what they wrote before deciding.
Dang. It's neck and neck... but I am the tie breaker (as of now) and it is RepresentingEnvy.