[Poll] Prince_Azmiran_Myrian or RepresentingEnvy, who would you rather write your story?

Who's writing whims would you rather write out the rest of your life?

• Prince_azmiran_myrian

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • RepresentingEnvy

Votes: 35 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Oh I would definitely do something to you, but you will be genderbent into an exclamation point!
I already have the fanart ready!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le_ther

Another fun hypothetical question.

Let's say you were forced to choose one of them to write out what happens to you the rest of your life from this moment forward. Who would you prefer?

That means from this moment onward, one of them will hypothetically write out each of your life events on a paper including all the important events. Who falls in love with you, whether or not you land the job you want or if you win the lottery. You can still make your decisions yourself, but the world will operate to the whims of the one you voted for.

🐉 or 🦇

No vote changing, poll closes in 72 hours from this post.
Just for fun.

Both have written works on ScribbleHub itself if you want to glance at what they wrote before deciding.
Envy-san would just make me a background character to her girls love story and as a fan of that one extra character that does nothing but make scene intense. However, with Envy-san's obsession with vampires. I do not wanna get my blood sucked.

I would have chosen Azmiran-san too but I don't wanna be a dragon and prefer being human, so Envy-san gets my vote.