[Poll] Prince_Azmiran_Myrian or RepresentingEnvy, who would you rather write your story?

Who's writing whims would you rather write out the rest of your life?

• Prince_azmiran_myrian

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • RepresentingEnvy

Votes: 35 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I avoid reading anyone else's works so I can prevent myself from stealing ideas. No idea how either one writes. I'd flip a coin.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author

True.
The greatest of Queens.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Yes.

I see how it is.
I mean, you'd give whoever voted for you a great vanilla life. Envy wouldn't give vanilla, she'd give the opposite of vanilla.
See... most people on the internet you have to understand, they aren't interested vanilla. They can't get off to it. They find vanilla boring, hence that's why they're online and not living out their life in real life.

SailusGebel

I mean, you'd give whoever voted for you a great vanilla life. Envy wouldn't give vanilla, she'd give the opposite of vanilla.
See... most people on the internet you have to understand, they aren't interested vanilla. They can't get off to it. They find vanilla boring, hence that's why they're online and not living out their life in real life.
Bruh, stop.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Myrian, I have no intrusive thoughts to purge, :blob_sir: :blob_cookie:
I do not require you to write the purge of something that is not there, :blob_cookie:
Don't lie to me.
🐲