• Neutral Evil

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Chaotic Evil

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
According to a certain wiki:

•If you don't like any of them, you are Lawful Insane.

•If you like them all, you are Chaotic Insane.
But potato are delish in shape and forms:blob_teary:

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Lawful neutral because, no matter how much I disagree with a person I will ALWAYS try my best to listen to whatever they say because if I don’t, I will reinforce their opinion that I, and by extension any opposing group is irrational and unwilling to even civilly argue, or I may learn something new and be able to apply it to myself. Even if I do random stuff I always make sure it doesn’t break my code.

SternenklarenRitter

I am probably lawful good, but I have lawful stupid tendencies. I am occasionally willing to put myself in danger if it means following the letter of the law. For example, I never drive more than the speed limit. If it is 60, I stay at a steady 57, no matter how many trucks pass me going 90+. If they kill me, it's their fault for not staying within the safe confines of the speed limit.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I stumbled upon similar topic when I was scuttling about in the Other Side. As of today (15.01.21), majority of their denizens considered themselves Chaotic Neutral, followed by Neutral Good. How about us?

If you're confused, or don't know what alignments you belonged to, consider using this guide as a reference:

I don’t believe in alignment