Poll : which writing software(s) are you using ?

Which writing software(s) are you using ?

• Total voters

NobleTalon

Never tried Write Monkey, AutoCrit or Nobletalon. Very, very, quick search of these suggest that Writemonkey is a similar program to the dedicated ones in the previous paragraph. Autocrit is like Notepad with extra features. I actually can't find anything on nobletalon.
Well, because NobleTalon is... me ?

Lmao how did you confuse my name with an app :blobrofl:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I got Word 2007 on CD when I graduated from high school, so I don't have to pay their subscription fee.
Just get WPS Office, it's free. There is practically no difference between it and the latest Microsoft Word. It also doesn't have any formatting issues when working with docx documents. The problem with old outdated programmes is that it may not work as well with current systems.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I use Word, but... Where is the option for Scribblehub's built-in text editor? There are people that write directly in the main site.

NobleTalon

I use Word, but... Where is the option for Scribblehub's built-in text editor? There are people that write directly in the main site.
edit 3: I didn't put in-built/online text editor as they aren't softwares. The only exceptions in the poll are gg docs and Grammarly because they offer more than just writing, and the translators because they are only available online.