Poll: Would You Still Work If You're a Billionnaire?

Would You Still Work If You're a Billionnaire?

• Yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Yesn't

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Always

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Amok

grblbrbl
fuck no. like i'll do shit on my own, make food and build garden sheds or whatever, but work? nah m8.

Redemit

Depends on what you're considering "work" but if you mean like professionally? No I'd just hire some people to invest my money so it keeps working for me

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO

Asami_Shirogane

Most definitely, it isn't the money that counts. It's the passion behind my projects. Sitting around and doing nothing all day isn't really my lifestyle. But at least I don't have to worry about rent and food anymore.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
I suppose sometimes. I'd try to avoid being too spoiled by my wealth.

YuukeiRorogan

Atleast sometimes, money doesn't last afterall. I still want to have discipline to myself.

DeathLight

Why work and break your back while you could actually start living your own life.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I'd spend my time as a full blown writer, and musician, also study some history and theology. Whether I make money or not from it doesn't matter, I'd just enjoy that I am set for life and I can do things that let me enjoy life.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
i'd find something i could enjoy and do part time, just enough to stop me getting disconnected from reality

D

Deleted member 57675

Working something different and turn hobbies into careers like artistic/travel/entertainment stuff that would otherwise normally equire not just hard work and support, but a lot of luck to break through and get recognition otherwise you'd end up a starving artist. Or still work, cause you never know if money stays long enough.

Joyeuse

Work? as in work work? Nah, it sucks

follow my passions? Yes, most certainly I would invest my time, money and efforts into actually making my dreams come true

Kenjona

Depends on your definition of "Work". Even billionaires still have to work to maintain their wealth. It may not be a nine to five job and they have more flexibility. But there is still "work" to be done.
If you do not do some due diligence on your wealth, you will lose it. Also you will suddenly have some unique problems that will crop up, that will make life "interesting", whether you like it or not.