Poof! You are now a yandere. WTH goes through your mind?

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Alright everybody. The time has come to become a yandere. Write about your thoughts and actions as a yandere. What turned you into a yandere? What kind of feelings do you have as a yandere? Your love? Search deep into your troubled, obssessed, and malevolent soul for the answers. Give me seriousness, give me humour, give me a bit of both, or neither.

Last edited:

Yorda

I volunteer to go first. This is a little brainstorm blurb I wrote.

If I Was A Young Yandere

People don't understand my devotion. That's fine, it doesn't need to be understood by anyone other than me. I began to love him because of his simplicity and genuine purity. He became a paragon to me. His light contrasting with my darkness. He was everything that I was not. His loving family, his gentle and kind heart, his insecurities, they all fascinated me, and before I knew it I had become obsessed. The opposite of my amoral life, his was filled with honesty and contentment.

Everyone only receives one life. One life is enough for me to spend with him. One life is enough for him to be mine, either by his own will or my force. That is why I will never tolerate him to look away from me. I will not allow him to fall into corruption.

In the past, I had the feeling that the man I would wed was innately special. No need for any kind of complication. He was simply the man I would accept with my everything and give my everything to, but those feelings also turned to paranoia. What if he didn't give back to me equivalently? What if he was unfaithful to me? What if he tried to break my heart?

But I have yet to wed him so why did it matter to me now? When did it start mattering to me? At precisely the moment I decided to give him my heart I had become obsessed. That was the moment I decided that my 'love' or 'sickness' or 'obsession' would be to death.

This bond only has meaning if I give it meaning and I am afraid of a gradual waning of my feelings. That wouldn't do at all! If I am to possess him, then I must take responsibility to see it through to the end. Thus if my feelings were to wane I may need to repent. If his feelings turned away from me I would be forced to bring him back to my side. And if our relationship could no longer be I am obligated to preserve it forever through death.

Yorda

I tried researching online, but I am not sure what you are trying to express with the coffee cup. Makes me very curious.

2019-11-12 23_31_36.png

2019-11-12 23_32_03.png

Hopefully one of these.

Last edited:

Yorda

You’re assuming that I’m not already one
Please just write down your thoughts then. There is so much to be learned by observing a real yandere in it's natural habitat.

Ranobe_Otome

My Senpai is a wonderful, kind and generous man.

While the world continues to forsake me, he looks at me with clear eyes and a gentle smile.

When I am about to be swallowed by the darkness, he kindly encourages me and reaches out his hand.

He is the only one who accepts me, my one and only light.

But, such a bright person is sure to attract flies. Sometimes I wish I could gouge out the eyes of others who look at him with a covetous gaze, but I know Senpai will certainly hate me if I do. For now I can still hold back my urges, but I'm not certain how much longer I can restrain myself...

I know.

I know Senpai doesn't love me. He sees me as something pathetic, weak. Something to pity. But that's fine, I'll use anything I can to keep his focus on me.

Senpai, if I come to you covered in blood, will you direct your concern at me? Will those beautiful eyes fill with tears of sympathy, for me? If I chop off my limbs, will you care for me for eternity? I would not even mind losing my life if it would let me remain in your memory for just a moment longer. Ahhhh, just imagining it gives me chills.

I know your kindness better than anyone else. Though you don't love me, because I am like this you can't ignore me. No, I won't let you ignore me.

That's why, you can't look at others. Don't give them the time of your day, or... Or I don't know what I will do.

It's your fault my body is filled with scars.

It's your fault if an irreversible mistake happens...

It's your fault for smiling at someone else.

Ì̴̧̢̛̜̥̼̙̠͈͂̍͋̓̃̏ ̷̡̢̨̯̯͚̟̒̅ͅT̷͓̪͚̦̗̩̘͋̂͗̆̽͝ ̸̼͛̿͒̈͒̎͒͝'̷̧̧̼͕̜̦̹̟̙̀́̿͛͛̅̃S̸̫̲̱͔̀͒̈̊̐̋̓͋̎̍͜ ̶̺͔̼̰̤̺̪̎͜ ̷̢̖͋͋̚A̷̘̩̋̂͑̑ ̶̧̛̣͇̗̖͕̉̂̉̎̚͝ͅL̴̡̧͈͙̩͕̟̼̓̈́̎̀̐̈̔̐͋͜ ̴̯̣̩̈́͌͐̑̏̍̚̕L̷̢̛̛̙̮̻͉̠̙͉͈̒̔̅̀̃̾ ̸̤͆͛̊́̒̈̐ ̴̨̡̛̘͔̻̮̩͇͕̀Y̴̢̡̧̰̙̦̲͂͌͗͝ ̵̛̪̳̜͍͙̂͆͜O̴̭̳̲̰͑͗͘ ̶͉̤̰̲͛̊̊̅̽͂͛U̸̬̟͙̼͖̾̈́̅̄ ̵̣̤͇͈̣̮͔̓̈́R̵͙̟̿͛̈́́̃͆̄͝ ̸̹̯͔͎̪̟͎͎̭͒̇̅̽ ̶̢̰̹̫̼͚̫͍̻̙̇̒̇̃̂̿̆̇͝͝F̷̧̟̫̥͙̠̱̀̾͂̽ ̴̹̳̣̬̜̘̘̬̓͒A̸̡̛̪͙͉̺̪̔̔͋͊̉́̍̄͜ ̸̺͔̦̺̭͗̂̏̍͐͐́͗̈́͘Ų̶̦͙̾̿͐ ̷͇̏́͋͒͂͘̚Ļ̷̛̳͎̗͍̫̖̤̼̽̀͆͝ ̸̣̈́͌͊̊̒̃̐͂T̷̢̢̧̙͎̟̲̯͇͖̎̀̊̈́͆͐

You'll take responsibility, won't you? ❤

I tried a manipulative approach. Kindness will wear thin with time so she will eventually evolve into a normal yandere in the near future lol

RIP Senpai

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I volunteer to go first. This is a little brainstorm blurb I wrote.

If I Was A Young Yandere

People don't understand my devotion. That's fine, it doesn't need to be understood by anyone other than me. I began to love him because of his simplicity and genuine purity. He became a paragon to me. His light contrasting with my darkness. He was everything that I was not. His loving family, his gentle and kind heart, his insecurities, they all fascinated me, and before I knew it I had become obsessed. The opposite of my amoral life, his was filled with honesty and contentment.

Everyone only receives one life. One life is enough for me to spend with him. One life is enough for him to be mine, either by his own will or my force. That is why I will never tolerate him to look away from me. I will not allow him to fall into corruption.

In the past, I had the feeling that the man I would wed was innately special. No need for any kind of complication. He was simply the man I would accept with my everything and give my everything to, but those feelings also turned to paranoia. What if he didn't give back to me equivalently? What if he was unfaithful to me? What if he tried to break my heart?

But I have yet to wed him so why did it matter to me now? When did it start mattering to me? At precisely the moment I decided to give him my heart I had become obsessed. That was the moment I decided that my 'love' or 'sickness' or 'obsession' would be to death.

This bond only has meaning if I give it meaning and I am afraid of a gradual waning of my feelings. That wouldn't do at all! If I am to possess him, then I must take responsibility to see it through to the end. Thus if my feelings were to wane I may need to repent. If his feelings turned away from me I would be forced to bring him back to my side. And if our relationship could no longer be I am obligated to preserve it forever through death.

Yandere? That is just an overused term of pop culture used by people with little understanding and appreciation for this fine art. It is completely normal to bind up your beloved ones and let them never see the light of the sun again. Even when they sometimes try strange things like running away. Never understood that part, why would they run away? Right, my little treasure?:blob_evil_two:

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm", gagged person lying on the ground.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
XXXX/XX/XX
I met my new neighbour yesterday. He just moved in and decided to introduce himself. I enjoyed the rare human interaction I had that time.
XXXX/XX/XX
I've been seeing him go to his university the last few days. He would usually see and greet me when he went. I somewhat look forward to seeing him come back and greet him for the second time in the day.
XXXX/XX/XX
He didn't come back yesterday. Why didn't he come back? Did anything happen to him? Or could it be, he's staying somewhere else? Haha, of course not. Of course, that's his own choice where he stays, y'know! But... I don't think it suits him to be anywhere else but here. Sounds weird, but that's how I feel. I hope he's alright.
XXXX/XX/XX
I found a hole in the wall that lets me look at his apartment from a blind angle. I get a really good view and he won't be able to find the hole. I should've fixed it or something, but I've been so bored lately that maybe looking at how he goes about his day will release the boredom. Hm, is it a common hobby to spy on one's neighbours? I wonder... Eh, whatever, if it's fun, then it's fine.
XXXX/XX/XX
He lives alone. Everyday he goes to the university, spends the minimal required time there and then comes back. I think he has no friends or even good acquaintances, He might be the same as me. Alone and lonely. I think I'm enjoying the feeling of having found a kindred spirit.
XXXX/XX/XX
He can't take care of himself for the life of him! As a good neighbour I should take care of him a little. That's why I sneaked into his apartment and took care of some things in a way that wouldn't be too noticeable. I also left some cameras there in some hard-to-spot places. It's boring to watch from the same spot everyday all day, besides, it's hard to stand at the same spot where that hole is for several hours.
XXXX/XX/XX
I want to know what he's thinking. What hides behind those eyes of his. What emotions he feels when he greets me everyday.
XXXX/XX/XX
I took a few things from his apartment when he wasn't there. He won't notice. I just... don't feel as lonely when I watch him. When I'm near. When my gaze is lingering on him.
XXXX/XX/XX morning
It felt a little too empty at my place when I can't look at him. After I greeted him, I changed my clothes and put on a disguise and decided to follow him. I mean, it would be a little awkward to explain if he sees me following him.
XXXX/XX/XX 10am
Don't talk to him, can't you see that you're a nuisance?! Shoo! Go away! No seriously, that annoying girl keeps pestering him. I really don't like her.
XXXX/XX/XX
Followed him again. Miss Annoying still clings to him. Tch, so irritating. Insensible people are very irritating. I stalked her on her way home and found her address
XXXX/XX/XX
I made the necessary preparations and infiltrated her house. I made sure that nobody saw me and that the cameras will not be able to catch my figure. I thrashed the place. She deserves it. Let it be a lesson for being so annoying
XXXX/XX/XX
She clung to him and acted pitiful all day! That bitch! Hmph! Just wait! Just. You. Wait.
XXXX/XX/XX
She won't be a bother. What a shame she choked on her food during breakfast. Too bad she lived alone.
XXXX/XX/XX
He didn't bother with feeling pity for her. Good. She got what she deserved.
XXXX/XX/XX
It feels dangerous now that I know that other people might have some impure intentions towards him. Wouldn't it be great if he was mine and nobody would try to take him away? Wait...
XXXX/XX/XX
I pretended that it was my birthday and invited him to my place. I offered him some wine which he at first declined but I won eventually. Now he's mine.
XXXX/XX/XX
He was very surprised when he woke up. Well, he'll get used to it.
XXXX/XX/XX
Ah, life is bliss~
XXXX/XX/XX
What neighbour? That strange student? We didn't really talk much so I'm not sure. He wasn't home for a while but I assumed he was living with his parents or at the dorm or such? I hope he's alright, officer. You sure that it's safe to walk the streets?
XXXX/XX/XX
He has been so obedient recently. Very cute and obedient. I'm looking forward to tomorrow

Llamadragon

Master of another person is he, who has the power to give him what he wants or to remove that which he does not want. So one who wishes to be free, should not want for, nor want to avoid, something that is under the control of another person. If he does want that which he cannot control himself, he shall be a slave.

Thus wrote Epiktetos around year one hundred-something before christ. I bought a small book he wrote - The Handbook of the Art of Life - when I graduated over a decade ago, before I met 'him', and I'd picked it up again when I decided to go for The Walk. I walked, and walked, and walked, and I read that little book of Greek philosophy and life advice over and over again until it was etched into my mind and I still read it. On the road I picked up the Rigveda, the Rigstula, anythign and everything I could find by Deepak Chopra and devoured it in the hopes that it would help me let go. I still walked, too. I reached the High Coast at the end of summer and the border to Finland around mid-winter, stopping here and there along the way to examine the marks of human history to take my mind off my vice. I didn't feel done walking even after I passed my initial goal, because my mind was still locked and I felt cramped, much too cramped to want to cramp myself in under a roof and stay somewhere. I felt claustrophobic in houses. Probably because I felt claustrophobic in my own mind. Heck, I slept under the stars whenever it wasn't raining and it helped, but I still always, always felt as if I was locked into a small space.

I took up meditating, joined spiritual retreats on the way, left the vices of mainstream society behind and just kept walking. I couldn't get a visa into Russia so when I reached the other end of Finland I just took the ferry from Helsinki to Tallin and then I kept following the coast of the Baltic Sea. I wanted to be free. It was like Epiktetos had written; I wanted something I wasn't in control of, and I was a slave to that. And I was tired of it. I was so very, very tired of it, and I needed to somehow let him go and be free of his influence. I'd realized somewhere along the way - between Torne Valley and Vaasa, I think - that I was brainwashed, spending a few days in a library to look into psychology and checking off way too many of the boxes. Isolation, manipulation, lies. I loved him and I hated him, and it hurt me that I couldn't let him go even after I knew that he had deliberately tried to control me like that. That he still did, even though I hadn't talked to or heard from him since I left our city. I thought of therapy but I was so deeply ashamed of what I had become that talking to someone about it was beyond what I could bear. That, I knew, was also partially his work. Which didn't help.

It was summer again by the time I passed the border from Germany to Denmark, still on foot. I'd been traveling for more than a year, in the hopes that my messed up mental knot would release itself. Yet, I still felt insane.

On the ferry from Denmark back to Sweden, I'd made up my mind. One who wishes to be free should not want for something that is under the control of another person.

The solution was simple. Not a solution I was comfortable with and certainly NOT what good old Epiktetos had meant by his words, but still, perhaps, an escape for me. And they do say that karma is a bitch. I hummed into the sea winds as the ferry carried me back towards my homeland, towards him, whittling away at a stick that I had carved into the rough shape of a person. As I tried to carve the jawline I cut the knife a little too deeply into the neck and the head snapped off.

Ha ha ha, whoops.

Last edited:

Yorda

My Senpai is a wonderful, kind and generous man.

While the world continues to forsake me, he looks at me with clear eyes and a gentle smile.

When I am about to be swallowed by the darkness, he kindly encourages me and reaches out his hand.

He is the only one who accepts me, my one and only light.

But, such a bright person is sure to attract flies. Sometimes I wish I could gouge out the eyes of others who look at him with a covetous gaze, but I know Senpai will certainly hate me if I do. For now I can still hold back my urges, but I'm not certain how much longer I can restrain myself...

I know.

I know Senpai doesn't love me. He sees me as something pathetic, weak. Something to pity. But that's fine, I'll use anything I can to keep his focus on me.

Senpai, if I come to you covered in blood, will you direct your concern at me? Will those beautiful eyes fill with tears of sympathy, for me? If I chop off my limbs, will you care for me for eternity? I would not even mind losing my life if it would let me remain in your memory for just a moment longer. Ahhhh, just imagining it gives me chills.

I know your kindness better than anyone else. Though you don't love me, because I am like this you can't ignore me. No, I won't let you ignore me.

That's why, you can't look at others. Don't give them the time of your day, or... Or I don't know what I will do.

It's your fault my body is filled with scars.

It's your fault if an irreversible mistake happens...

It's your fault for smiling at someone else.

Ì̴̧̢̛̜̥̼̙̠͈͂̍͋̓̃̏ ̷̡̢̨̯̯͚̟̒̅ͅT̷͓̪͚̦̗̩̘͋̂͗̆̽͝ ̸̼͛̿͒̈͒̎͒͝'̷̧̧̼͕̜̦̹̟̙̀́̿͛͛̅̃S̸̫̲̱͔̀͒̈̊̐̋̓͋̎̍͜ ̶̺͔̼̰̤̺̪̎͜ ̷̢̖͋͋̚A̷̘̩̋̂͑̑ ̶̧̛̣͇̗̖͕̉̂̉̎̚͝ͅL̴̡̧͈͙̩͕̟̼̓̈́̎̀̐̈̔̐͋͜ ̴̯̣̩̈́͌͐̑̏̍̚̕L̷̢̛̛̙̮̻͉̠̙͉͈̒̔̅̀̃̾ ̸̤͆͛̊́̒̈̐ ̴̨̡̛̘͔̻̮̩͇͕̀Y̴̢̡̧̰̙̦̲͂͌͗͝ ̵̛̪̳̜͍͙̂͆͜O̴̭̳̲̰͑͗͘ ̶͉̤̰̲͛̊̊̅̽͂͛U̸̬̟͙̼͖̾̈́̅̄ ̵̣̤͇͈̣̮͔̓̈́R̵͙̟̿͛̈́́̃͆̄͝ ̸̹̯͔͎̪̟͎͎̭͒̇̅̽ ̶̢̰̹̫̼͚̫͍̻̙̇̒̇̃̂̿̆̇͝͝F̷̧̟̫̥͙̠̱̀̾͂̽ ̴̹̳̣̬̜̘̘̬̓͒A̸̡̛̪͙͉̺̪̔̔͋͊̉́̍̄͜ ̸̺͔̦̺̭͗̂̏̍͐͐́͗̈́͘Ų̶̦͙̾̿͐ ̷͇̏́͋͒͂͘̚Ļ̷̛̳͎̗͍̫̖̤̼̽̀͆͝ ̸̣̈́͌͊̊̒̃̐͂T̷̢̢̧̙͎̟̲̯͇͖̎̀̊̈́͆͐

You'll take responsibility, won't you? ❤

I tried a manipulative approach. Kindness will wear thin with time so she will eventually evolve into a normal yandere in the near future lol

RIP Senpai
Obviously not thinking straight. I love it.

She clung to him and acted pitiful all day! That bitch! Hmph! Just wait! Just. You. Wait.
XXXX/XX/XX
She won't be a bother. What a shame she choked on her food during breakfast. Too bad she lived alone.
XXXX/XX/XX
He didn't bother with feeling pity for her. Good. She got what she deserved.
Too bad she lived alone. :whistle:
This was funny.

Master of another person is he, who has the power to give him what he wants or to remove that which he does not want. So one who wishes to be free, should not want for, nor want to avoid, something that is under the control of another person. If he does want that which he cannot control himself, he shall be a slave.

Thus wrote Epiktetos around year one hundred-something before Christ. I bought a small book he wrote - The Handbook of the Art of Life - when I graduated over a decade ago, before I met 'him', and I'd picked it up again when I decided to go for The Walk. I walked, and walked, and walked, and I read that little book of Greek philosophy and life advice over and over again until it was etched into my mind and I still read it. On the road I picked up the Rigveda, the Rigstula, anything and everything I could find by Deepak Chopra and devoured it in the hopes that it would help me let go. I still walked, too. I reached the High Coast at the end of summer and the border to Finland around mid-winter, stopping here and there along the way to examine the marks of human history to take my mind off my vice. I didn't feel done walking even after I passed my initial goal, because my mind was still locked and I felt cramped, much too cramped to want to cramp myself in under a roof and stay somewhere. I felt claustrophobic in houses. Probably because I felt claustrophobic in my own mind. Heck, I slept under the stars whenever it wasn't raining and it helped, but I still always, always felt as if I was locked into a small space.

I took up meditating, joined spiritual retreats on the way, left the vices of mainstream society behind and just kept walking. I couldn't get a visa into Russia so when I reached the other end of Finland I just took the ferry from Helsinki to Tallin and then I kept following the coast of the Baltic Sea. I wanted to be free. It was like Epiktetos had written; I wanted something I wasn't in control of, and I was a slave to that. And I was tired of it. I was so very, very tired of it, and I needed to somehow let him go and be free of his influence. I'd realized somewhere along the way - between Torne Valley and Vaasa, I think - that I was brainwashed, spending a few days in a library to look into psychology and checking off way too many of the boxes. Isolation, manipulation, lies. I loved him and I hated him, and it hurt me that I couldn't let him go even after I knew that he had deliberately tried to control me like that. That he still did, even though I hadn't talked to or heard from him since I left our city. I thought of therapy but I was so deeply ashamed of what I had become that talking to someone about it was beyond what I could bear. That, I knew, was also partially his work. Which didn't help.

It was summer again by the time I passed the border from Germany to Denmark, still on foot. I'd been travelling for more than a year, in the hopes that my messed up mental knot would release itself. Yet, I still felt insane.

On the ferry from Denmark back to Sweden, I'd made up my mind. One who wishes to be free should not want for something that is under the control of another person.

The solution was simple. Not a solution I was comfortable with but still, perhaps, an escape for me. And they do say that karma is a bitch. I hummed into the sea winds as the ferry carried me back towards my homeland, towards him, whittling away at a stick that I had carved into the rough shape of a person. I cut the knife a little too deeply into the neck and the head snapped off.

Whoops.

Wow. You know you're starting to go when you turn to Deepak Chopra for solutions to being a Yandere. This was a very unexpected story of a Yandere's tribulation.

Last edited:

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
I mean, I did kind of write a "me but yandere" once, and I talked about her in the "your favorite OCs" discussion. My obsession would be work and helping humanity, though I'd probably kidnap a test subject along the way, and keep it as "my most absolute favorite toy".

mrsimple

Writer
...Somehow I don't think my version would be SFW or good for ones health after a read. I think what's in the spoiler might be a bit too much or a more extreme variant of yandere. Like, maybe, psychotic yandere? I think yandere's are already psychotic, but, yeah, this feels like even an average yandere would blanch at... You decide.

Warning: disturbing and not at all funny. Implied incest too.

As a yandere,
My idolized man would run away from my approach and proposal, and I'd kidnapped him. For the rest of his life, he'd be properly secured in our home. This time, he would take my proposal without turning from me. Never again... He'd become what would've been considered my one and only boy-toy. For however long he could remain conscious, I'd have absolute fun with him. That was, until the prized moment when he'd beg me to stop and beg for release. Of course, I'd listen to him. He was my love. I'd end the entertainment in a memorable climatic fashion. I'd kill him. How could I ever forget that? Why did I do such a thing to the one I loved? It's simple, so no one else would ever claim the privilege bestowed upon me. I'd be with child. When the time came, I would have the plans ready to raise the child we created together. A baby born of the seed of his life, from a man I blessed with love, the only one I saw who deserved to be cherished till his final breath... All those who thought they loved him were fakes. I showed them their true feelings, but that's another story. How is our pride and joy doing? Well, the plan I had was that I would honor my mans memory by raising our son in the exact image as I saw the father. Oh, and if our child is born a girl, I wouldn't let that ruin the plan. It would be tricky, but it's not like I haven't done this before. It's all for Him and the limited time he gave to me before the end. And those women, the ones who feel the need to continue to disrupt the conditioning of my new boy... I suppose I would have to show them how fake their intentions are again. They just couldn't understand the difference between my true love and their moral obligations. If they only had a taste of what we experienced together... I can hardly wait to feel that tingly toe-curling excitement of loving again. Oh, how I wish our son would come of age sooner...
That would be what I consider my take on yandere.

Do ya really wanna read a story like that?

Last edited:

hory-portier

Such an interesting topic that I had to click it, and who do I see as it's creator? XD

I am writing from my phone right now and don't have much time, so my answer will be just a quick improvisation without much thoughts.

I still don't understand how it happened, but one day when I woke up I found out that I've become a a girl with a little Asian features and long black hair living in a place I've never seen before. Strangely enough nothing felt foreign to me here. If I focused on something I could recall some feelings about it. Looking at a chair I knew if it's normal for it to be here, looking at someone's face I could tell if it's a friend or stranger, but that was it.
I spent some time trying to figure out how to live from now on since there was no clue about the way to go back to the old life anyway, and there was one thingI found that I must mention. It's the boy from my class in highschool. He's one year older, but due to health problems he is repeating a year. Looking at hin I was getting different feelings than ever before. The owner of my current body definetly had some thoughts about him, but it looked like she never interacted much with him. At the end something made me repair that mistake. I wanted to get close to him. I felt like I really need him and I think he just might need me just as much, as most he doesn't know about it yet.
It wasn't hard to befriend him. He was an open person to begin with and if he wasn't year older then he probably would be a center character of the class.
After some time he started treating me like one of his best friends. It meant that there were others that made it hard to be alone with him... I wanted to support him, cheer him up when he's sad with a hug, and maybe something... More... But there were other people around him... I had to make sure they couldn't show up each time I wanted to be alone with him. I know! If that tall blonde friend of his falls from the stairs and get hurt to the point of going to the hospital and the other one finds some rumors about himself spreading and being said that it's senpai that started them, he will distance himself from my senpai. On top of that it will make Senpai depressed. He will need me. That might just work. I can't wait to see how happy will senpai become when I will be with him during his hard times. And I will be around him all the time! I won't let us be separated by anyone <3

I woke up all covered in sweat. Looked around and found out that I'm in my old room and old body. No long black hair and with full memory of everything around. How come I forgot who I was some time after becoming that girl... Speaking about that girl... Oh crap... What were all those feelings I felt as her? I was about to become criminal! That's messed up, and the scariest thing was that it all felt right at the time... Uhh... I should just go to school for now... I'm in my senior class of highschool, I had to repeat one year because of a serious problem that sent me to the hospital for too long. It's good that I was able to find some friends in my new class.
When I reached the school grounds, who greeted me was a beatiful black haired girl. I heard she came from Japan when she was still little, so she's fluent at English.
- Senpai, something terrible happened! Mari had fallen from the stairs and got some serious injuries. They took her to the hospital. I don't know which one though.
After saying that, she came closer and hugged me.
- don't worry. Even if she's not here, I'm not going to let myself get gurt and disappear too. I will be with you all. The. Time. Tee-hee.

Something in me snapped. I recognized this face, this voice and this whole scenario. And so do you, right?
It looks like things might get a little dangerous from now on, but that's not the story I could write. Lately she won't let me write anything in my diary, and I saw some of it's pages disappearing when I wasn't looking... Anyway, if you read this, take this notes with you and give it to the police. Tell them that it was me who wrote it. They might connect it to a few disappearances in recent months. Now go, before she finds you. Good luck.

That's it. I wrote it in one go without reading it after finishing. There might be typoos, swaped words, loopholes and generally omited important things, but I was writing without planning. Pure improvisation on the go. Have fun.

Yorda

Such an interesting topic that I had to click it, and who do I see as it's creator? XD

I am writing from my phone right now and don't have much time, so my answer will be just a quick improvisation without much thoughts.

I still don't understand how it happened, but one day when I woke up I found out that I've become a a girl with a little Asian features and long black hair living in a place I've never seen before. Strangely enough nothing felt foreign to me here. If I focused on something I could recall some feelings about it. Looking at a chair I knew if it's normal for it to be here, looking at someone's face I could tell if it's a friend or stranger, but that was it.
I spent some time trying to figure out how to live from now on since there was no clue about the way to go back to the old life anyway, and there was one thingI found that I must mention. It's the boy from my class in highschool. He's one year older, but due to health problems he is repeating a year. Looking at hin I was getting different feelings than ever before. The owner of my current body definetly had some thoughts about him, but it looked like she never interacted much with him. At the end something made me repair that mistake. I wanted to get close to him. I felt like I really need him and I think he just might need me just as much, as most he doesn't know about it yet.
It wasn't hard to befriend him. He was an open person to begin with and if he wasn't year older then he probably would be a center character of the class.
After some time he started treating me like one of his best friends. It meant that there were others that made it hard to be alone with him... I wanted to support him, cheer him up when he's sad with a hug, and maybe something... More... But there were other people around him... I had to make sure they couldn't show up each time I wanted to be alone with him. I know! If that tall blonde friend of his falls from the stairs and get hurt to the point of going to the hospital and the other one finds some rumors about himself spreading and being said that it's senpai that started them, he will distance himself from my senpai. On top of that it will make Senpai depressed. He will need me. That might just work. I can't wait to see how happy will senpai become when I will be with him during his hard times. And I will be around him all the time! I won't let us be separated by anyone <3

I woke up all covered in sweat. Looked around and found out that I'm in my old room and old body. No long black hair and with full memory of everything around. How come I forgot who I was some time after becoming that girl... Speaking about that girl... Oh crap... What were all those feelings I felt as her? I was about to become criminal! That's messed up, and the scariest thing was that it all felt right at the time... Uhh... I should just go to school for now... I'm in my senior class of highschool, I had to repeat one year because of a serious problem that sent me to the hospital for too long. It's good that I was able to find some friends in my new class.
When I reached the school grounds, who greeted me was a beatiful black haired girl. I heard she came from Japan when she was still little, so she's fluent at English.
- Senpai, something terrible happened! Mari had fallen from the stairs and got some serious injuries. They took her to the hospital. I don't know which one though.
After saying that, she came closer and hugged me.
- don't worry. Even if she's not here, I'm not going to let myself get gurt and disappear too. I will be with you all. The. Time. Tee-hee.

Something in me snapped. I recognized this face, this voice and this whole scenario. And so do you, right?
It looks like things might get a little dangerous from now on, but that's not the story I could write. Lately she won't let me write anything in my diary, and I saw some of it's pages disappearing when I wasn't looking... Anyway, if you read this, take this notes with you and give it to the police. Tell them that it was me who wrote it. They might connect it to a few disappearances in recent months. Now go, before she finds you. Good luck.

That's it. I wrote it in one go without reading it after finishing. There might be typoos, swaped words, loopholes and generally omited important things, but I was writing without planning. Pure improvisation on the go. Have fun.
Look at me. I don't have any time and I'm writing from my phone.
Skill: Infinite Thumbs