Popular Fact

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I hereby expose the secret we all search for or don't know we are searching for, and so it retroactively becomes popular and accepted as fact, making the thread name a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Though I must warn you, by proceeding further I guarantee not your safety, your kids, your wife, your husband, your personal information, your imaginary waifu, your fake husbando, your nonexistence social life, your hallucination. By taking a step forwards you have chosen to stop leaving in the world of ignorance and choose to see a terrible truth.

Final warning, those who couldn't handle failure and disappointment should turn back.
Webnovel.png

Luxferion

I hereby expose the secret we all search for or don't know we are searching for, and so it retroactively becomes popular and accepted as fact, making the thread name a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Though I must warn you, by proceeding further I guarantee not your safety, your kids, your wife, your husband, your personal information, your imaginary waifu, your fake husbando, your nonexistence social life, your hallucination. By taking a step forwards you have chosen to stop leaving in the world of ignorance and choose to see a terrible truth.

Final warning, those who couldn't handle failure and disappointment should turn back.
Nani!!!