Popular

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
What types of books are popular? What's trending right now? (On this site)

Last edited:

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
On this site? Or somewhere else?

If we're talking about on this site, then genderbender, girls love, harem, and litrpg are the trend with a few occasional anomalies.
Yep, on this site

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
In the following order from what I’ve noticed (may be wrong)

1. Gender Bender
2. Girls love
3. Fanfiction
4. Isekai
5. Smut

JayDirex

Girls love on its own is not as popular as you guys think. The popular stories that feature girls love are mostly gender bender...mostly. there are notable exceptions.

But it's def more popular here than other places.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Girls love on its own is not as popular as you guys think. The popular stories that feature girls love are mostly gender bender...mostly. there are notable exceptions.

But it's def more popular here than other places.
It seems to be attached to every popular gender bender so I don’t know. Just what I noticed among trending.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
As someone with two stories, one with smut and one without smut, I can tell you smut sells more. Comparing my two stories when starting out, Call of The Dragons currently has around 250 views at eight chapters, but when My Succubus Roommate had the same amount of chapters, it had around 1,500 views.

Although I will say if you want long lasting success, then writing non-smut is your best bet. From what I've noticed of trending and some of the best ranking stories, the ones with more than smut are the ones that grow big. You can't just show tits and expect to get places. My motto for this site, "Write smut for short term success and write literally anything else for a long term success." The only issue being that you have to stick with your stories.