Possible Editor Wanted

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Before you ask, no I don't have any money. This is not a paid position. I'm just seeing if anyone is interested in being an editor for a possible upcoming project. Nothing set in stone yet, this is purely exploratory. It's a serious work, unlike my recent forays into comedy. No Isekai either, just a regular dark fantasy. No smut or any other degenerate stuff. Just reply to this if you are interested and I'll keep you in mind when my drafts are finished, or maybe just bounce a few ideas off you.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
I know a guy who can give some editing insights. He's pretty busy though. I can do idea bouncing though, especially worldbuilding and fantasy elements.

Then again ive been pretty busy lately but i hope that calms down soon

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Sorry, I only edit smut, and it has to have a reverse harem.

Surfing_Cipher

ah you're interested in the exceptionally
Sorry, I only edit smut, and it has to have a reverse harem.
rare i see, alsi do smut check out my fic

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
ah you're interested in the exceptionally

rare i see, alsi do smut check out my fic
The smut I've been editing since my 2-year-old was 8 months old has priority.

CrazyGrimReaper

May I ask how much time I must put into the work? What schedules would work for you? Along with how long you expect me to be a part of the project? There is also the question of if you will have multiple editors or just one? The final question is do we have to go through a mini-interview or showoff any previous work (pseudo resume). I have a bunch more questions I want to ask as I need a full overview before I can commit to anything but I’ll save it for later as these are the more prevalent questions on my mind and the basic barebones needed for if I want to commit to the project. These more in-depth questions will be stored if for some god forsaken reason you decide to contact me.