Post Your Best Line Below

D

Deleted member 46002

I did not post it yet, but I am thinking about adding one in my chapter
Okay, if there is a person in my head and if I would manage to have fun with someone in bed... Would it be called a threesome? If yes, at least I would blame the person in my head for doing it wrong.

yunano34a1

I have two favorites in which come from my prologue!

1. No one was safe. Everyone died with guilt in their hearts. They were never saved.

2. "If I have the chance to restart again. Throw away your unfairness and give it to me."

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
"Falsifiability while still having limited resources and being very specific is important. All hypothesis are equal and assumptios can't be justified."
"Flowery language is bullshit and meaningless"
"Use a logic system when thinking and list all your assumptions. Show clearly which statement starts from which assumption and what logic you used to get there"
oh and this one is the best.
"PHYSICS IS JUST A MODEL"
Now this was the line i wrote.

Now for my actual best quote which i ever read.
"Don't try"-by some dead guy who wrote some books when he was old and lived a bad life.

and everything tanya says in volume 5 and 6 of yugo senki (is also pretty good).

Last edited:

hauntedwritings

“A name that will be forgotten. To remember would be a pointless effort. Especially when there are other things that are worth remembering. Such as your place.”
My personal favourite yet.

LinMeili

That was the day our heroes died. That was the day a new hero was born.

Agentt

Thighs
Context: someone is threatening mc to torture him.
Just remember, for whatever reason, your fault or mine, if I die, you shall pay for it.
Context: someone is threatening mc to torture him.
Just remember, for whatever reason, your fault or mine, if I die, you shall pay for it.
Also,
Absolutely, my ass, you bitch.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
[In Gordon Ramsay voice]
"It's under-cooked and soggy in the middle. If you want to warm something up, warm up the car so I can get the fuck out of here."

"I am the architect of my own destruction. So this is it, what is written on the timeline cannot be changed. Come for me then. In my quest to destroy the sands of time, I have been the one to create them. "Let all who read this know, the courage and valor of those who fought and fell for the Majarajah. We sought the power of the Sands of time, most found only death, my self among them. But the mask of the Wraith gave me a second chance to travel back through time and change my fate." This mural shows the impossible. But the mask of the Wraith gave me a second chance, there might still be hope. You had your chance to take me, you won't get another!"

Last edited:

witch_sorrowful

Mmm, Monke.
Are paragraphs allowed?

It felt like lots of gears clicking into motion. The chugging rhythm of a distant steam engine moved them, lulling me to sleep with its unending beat of rhythmic smoke. It was like a painting of Dali – with time stretching itself so thin on my skin that it broke and shattered into thousands of little pieces. Like mountains stretching themselves to the ends of the sky.

Yes, I know. I know. That either feels like the rambles of a rather hipster kid, or a rather whacked out human. But, sometimes, there can be no single word, or even a hundred and forty, to express an experience this complex.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
"To do the things that are morally good, there are times where the need to do something morally bad comes into play. And that's where I come in, the gray man."

I plan on using it in one of my stories later on.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
"Chivalry isn't about winning against a strong opponent. It's protecting the weak from being oppressed."

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
I like tall women with ass. By (I like big butt song)

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
Feeling the rush of an invisible weapon and hearing the mocking laugh of the wannabe dominitrix I glared around me in an effort to locate where the sound was coming from only to jerk my head to the side as I heard some quick footsteps, a massive fuck-off sword swinging through a empty space to my right.

tounokenja

Gyaru connoisseur
Taken from my original novel Nakada-san to Ren'ai, and voted most memorable line in the story. (Chapter: KanAtelier Photo Shoot.)

“Let me watch you while I fuck this no good Onee-chan of mine, and put a baby in her rotten womb.”

Noks

Rejection is a door that opens up to something better. Its not the end, it's a new beginning.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
I have a character quote that I died of laughter when writing from the absurdity of it, but I can’t bare to post it. It made me laugh to the point I just straight up ended the first volume of the story it was in with it, however, it loses its oomph without a lot of the context behind it.