POST your favorite anime song

Jemini

Ok, I feel ashamed this one wasn't among the first ones I posted. I guess the anti kid-show bias kept me from considering it sooner, but there's just no denying this is one of the freaking best anime OPs of all time.

I just realized, this isn't asking for OPs, this is asking for anime songs in general. That means I can post my favorite track from the Witch Hunter Robin OST.

Last edited:

Jemini

I also really enjoy the fact that the Mushoku Tensei series went to the absolutely absurd level of care to make a unique opening for every single episode in the series. I'd have to say my favorite of them is the episode 17 opening though.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
Ok, I feel ashamed this one wasn't among the first ones I posted. I guess the anti kid-show bias kept me from considering it sooner, but there's just no denying this is one of the freaking best anime OPs of all time.

hearing the english version always trips me up just do to how much the danish one stuck to my mind

phaeous

The Semanticist
?

Or anything from Overlord Myth and Roid.
Ah punk goes anime? it's good :)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Seto Kaiba theme song . . . but I also love this one:

BigBadBoi

thanks goblin slayer for making me discover milli now I'm playing type moon games because of them they make bangers.
ID:Invaded in general had a lot of bangers for an original anime
I also really enjoy the fact that the Mushoku Tensei series went to the absolutely absurd level of care to make a unique opening for every single episode in the series. I'd have to say my favorite of them is the episode 17 opening though.

God I loved all of the OPs of mushoku tensei and I'm glad they made an amazing adaptation of the light novel. Hyped for season 2.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Oh there's this one too

ANd this one, even though the show was somehow not worth watching.

Last edited:

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
If you can guess the anime this is from, we're now friends, sorry
Lol