Post your male character and I'll tell you what I think of him from my female reader's perspective

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
He's definitely very pretty! :blob_aww: Having green eyes does sound great - stands out a bit more compared to the regular blond-hair-blue-eyes we tend to get!

At least the guy knows his own place. Makes it a lil fair.
Indeed! I am glad to know you like the character :blobtaco: (<me partying right now)

SootShade

Sounds like a mix between my first love and my husband's brother. Hottie!
Ooooh! This one's husbando material :blob_aww: Tall guys with a good posture who are polite tend to tick plenty of boxes with readers of the opposite sex, but that's just my ovaries speaking!
Excellent, seems like my time reading all that romance has not been a total waste. I'll take this as confirmation that he's good material for a love interest for my main character.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Indeed! I am glad to know you like the character :blobtaco: (<me partying right now)
Ehehe! Pretty refreshing to see what everyone came up with! I like that you kept it historically as is instead of trying to water it down and make it PC - I feel it's a risk you took that paid off.

Oh, sounds interesting.
The character is from yet unpublished work.

Name: Luca Lawrence

Visuals: Around 175cm caucasian male; Not too slim nor too bulky. He has short, soft chestnut hair and deep green eyes; In the eyes of others, he is quite handsome. There are two helix piercings on his right ear and a silver chain bracelet on his left wrist. Prefers to be casual and is especially fond of hoodies, long coats/lab coats, and shoes and clothing that facilitate movement. He hates pink and golden colors. Loves grey, green and black.

Description: Calm, cold, and aloof when it comes to strangers. He is not very fond of interacting with others and likes silence. However, if he feels there is a need, he can act according to the situation. He has decent acting skills and is good at analyzing and scheming. Toward people he likes, Luca can be kind, considerate, and snappy. Deep down, he has a good heart. Luca is 29 y.o and works as a pharmacist.
Oooh, chestnut hair and green eyes, very charming! :blob_aww: A little like the fairy folk, I'd say!

I'm a bit sad he hates pink and gold. They're my two top favorite colours! :blob_teary:

I'm personally not fond of the cold, aloof types, but he's probably very attractive to girls who like a bit of mystery.

I'll take this as confirmation that he's good material for a love interest for my main character.
Well, he can be my love interest if she doesn't want him! Wink wink! :blob_okay:

Herz

Oooh, chestnut hair and green eyes, very charming! :blob_aww: A little like the fairy folk, I'd say!

I'm a bit sad he hates pink and gold. They're my two top favorite colours! :blob_teary:

I'm personally not fond of the cold, aloof types, but he's probably very attractive to girls who like a bit of mystery.
I am happy you like this combination. :blob_melt:
Oh, damn, I managed to hit both of your favorite colors with one shot. :blob_joy:
He isn't very cold to his closest people. He is more of the type that is cold outside and awkward inside. xD
PS: I am like 90% sure that this work will be bl lol.

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
Ehehe! Pretty refreshing to see what everyone came up with! I like that you kept it historically as is instead of trying to water it down and make it PC - I feel it's a risk you took that paid off.
Indeed! I read a couple of replies to the thread and I gotta say, I did like some of the characters!
What does PC mean? Sorry I never heard of that before :blob_nom:

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Interesting topic, oh handsome one! (share your secrets please!)

I'm still working out my characters for my next story, but I figured I have enough of the ML to get some kind of feedback, especially due to theme of the work. Here goes:

Name: Johan

Visuals:
johanexamp.jpg

Description:

• He is the reincarnation of a man named Johansen who lived during medieval times who fell in love and was to wed a 16 year old girl at 27.
  • He is currently a 21 year old college student in the modern era.
  • He likes to stay fit, to dress in nice formal clothes, and is generally quite polite with everyone.
  • Due to the reincarnation, he is mainly attracted to young girls, particularly girls around middle school age.
  • Unfortunately, people found out about this early on in high school causing him to be quite anti-social, kind of awkward around people, and isolated with the exception of his only friend who accepts him for who he is (and is a reincarnation fangirl).

Currently still working on the story so there will be changes, but this is the basics of the character that the story will revolve around.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
Hahaha yeah! People are probably scared. But don't worry, I'm a mochi, I won't ream anyone :blob_melt:

Since you're the first, I'll give you longer feedback. For this character, what I like about him is that he grows and cares for others. I'm pretty fond of nurturing and kind guys, so this guy gets a tick in a good many boxes!

Everyone's cranky when they're stressed out hehe. Somehow I feel his avoidance to snapping is similar to the feel of Eight of Swords.

I tend to draw this card a lot whenever I receive readings. Apparently people who don't like hurting others draw it a lot - we tie ourselves down quite a bit since we're afraid to hurt others.

In short, I can vibe with your guy, yes :blob_okay: Maybe except the modern trivia part. :blob_hmm: I'm a bit of a "read the room" kind of girl haha :blob_happy: Don't want to ruin the ancient fantasy!

I greatly appreciate the extended feedback. About the trivia part - there is, unfortunately, nothing he can do - he was born in an ancient fantasy world but got modern knowledge inserted into his brain. The only thing he can do is use it for the betterment of himself and others.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Shiro

Visual:

Mixed wolf, dark-furred, shorter-than-average snout, red feline eyes, a face that's as common as dicks in a whore

(yes the irony of his appearance isn't lost on me)

Description:
Have you ever meet a person in a problematic situation where you JUST KNOW he has the skill set to solve said problem and just decides to do nothing about it and takes the consequences in full without a word of complaint?

Imagine a guy who commands a presence so strong that when he's being bullied, it just seems like he's LETTING the bullies have their way out of pity.

Yeah, Shiro is that guy, in both situations.

Meek, silent and passive, this mixed wolf would look like your local sodomy cum dump if he frequented the local prison shower. However, unlike the usual troupe of "silent, meek and passive" characters, this one holds the qualities in a different way. He's quiet, but he does so to listen more. He's meek but never cowardly. He's passive, but he observes. Whenever he gets into trouble, he doesn't seem like a guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. Instead, trouble seems to find him, and had worn him down so much over his sixteen years of life that he seemed to take them in apathetic strides. In other words; he looks like your common 'long wolf'.

However, as the old, long-proven adage about judging a book by its cover goes, his character shows when you truly get to know him. It is then when you find out just how big of a fucking dumbass this guy is. For one, he's illiterate and academically inept. He can't write or spell or count for shit. He's the kind of guy to sweat his balls off in a kindergarten pop quiz. He's as socially adaptable as a blooming flower in a blizzard. That is when you find out why he's a 'lone wolf' in the first place. He speaks in short bursts of sentences and commands the term "awkward silence". A mute could strike up conversations better than this wolf.

That is, unless, you talk about his hobbies, which you probably won't, because he most enjoys himself when he's doing house chores. You should definitely invite Shiro to your college sorority party; he'd be at his happiest during the clean-up. He'd be more than glad to listen to your preferred brand of non-stick frying pan than your favourite music or the philosophy of free will.

Those are the extent of what he'd show you, though.

Every man's got scars on their backs that they don't talk about.
I think this guy would get along well with my husband. We could use an extra hand for chores now that I have to hold my nipple in my baby's mouth. Welcome to the family!
Go ahead and tell me what you think of my mc.

Name: Erlig Grimes.

He was over twenty-three years old but transmigrated into the body of eighteen years old. Previously he lived in a bubble. With upper-middle-class parents, he had no problems in his life, didn't need money, wasn't bullied, etc.

Visuals: I don't know how tall is 'average' tall, but he is probably taller than average. Around 189 cm. Ordinary face, dark hazel eyes, unkempt short dark hair. Has a small scar on his nose bridge. Bodytype previously was more 'inflated' with muscles, Frank Shamrock in his prime, but currently has a leaner body type. See Bas Rutten\Evan Tanner when they were in Pancrase. Or Kota Ibushi if he had less muscle mass.

Description: The most striking personality traits are his egoism, indecisiveness, and laziness, laziness to the point that it stumped his potential. Whenever he isn't under pressure, he tends to slack off, and all of his previous determination vanishes. He is spiteful, but due to his laziness, he rarely executes his revenge. Self-absorbed thus miss many details and don't think of other people's emotions. Every time he is in a pinch acts out of self-pity. All while most of the said 'pinches' happened due to his idleness(laziness). It is his personality in a (kind of)first arc.
No thanks. I don't need that in my life.
Alright, I'll take the bait :sweating_profusely: I am actually intrigued to see what you think of one of my favorite characters (even though I am a girl as well but I mostly get my feedback from dudes I think...)

Keep in mind the main story is in a Kingdom with social status (nobles, commoners, and so on) and there is a lot of sexism, alongside all the problems from early centuries. :blob_melt:

Name: Bradley Trace
Nickname (inside the novel): The "Angel" of the Kingdom
Visuals: He is tall with short (somewhat) curly blonde hair and light green eyes (like an emerald).
Personality: Provocative, Confident, Cunning, Womanizer.
Description: He is the son of a Duke (highest position right below Royalty). He hates losing and people who "don't know their place in society" (for eg: a maid that speaks out of place), ending up punishing them harshly. He only enjoys punishing the people that didn't behave as they should (so he is not a sadist). He hates but respects his father due to his past experiences (since he is his son, he needs to "know his place"). He also hates the MC guts and intends to break the engagement off with her sister to marry her instead (since that would mean he had won their "war").
View attachment 7957
This is somewhat how I imagine him in my head (but with the green eyes ofc)
That's about all I can say before making a whole big text just to explain one character :blobtaco:
That's my ex. You forgot to mention the meth habit that he's very good at hiding. He hid it from me for five years, and when it surfaced, he convinced me that he was new to it. It took me another year after the breakup to realize that he had been doing it every time I visited my parents, and it probably had a lot to do with why his ex-wife left him.
Oh, sounds interesting.
The character is from yet unpublished work.

Name: Luca Lawrence

Visuals: Around 175cm caucasian male; Not too slim nor too bulky. He has short, soft chestnut hair and deep green eyes; In the eyes of others, he is quite handsome. There are two helix piercings on his right ear and a silver chain bracelet on his left wrist. Prefers to be casual and is especially fond of hoodies, long coats/lab coats, and shoes and clothing that facilitate movement. He hates pink and golden colors. Loves grey, green and black.

Description: Calm, cold, and aloof when it comes to strangers. He is not very fond of interacting with others and likes silence. However, if he feels there is a need, he can act according to the situation. He has decent acting skills and is good at analyzing and scheming. Toward people he likes, Luca can be kind, considerate, and snappy. Deep down, he has a good heart. Luca is 29 y.o and works as a pharmacist.
I could fall in love, but I don't think he would stay by my side for long. I would love to keep him, but he would be the one to break things off. We would part on good terms, though. He would be a "former" lover, not an ex. An ex is someone I never want to see again, and I only have one of those. Luca is welcome in my life anytime.

Last edited:

Herz

I could fall in love, but I don't think he would stay by my side for long. I would love to keep him, but he would be the one to break things off. We would part on good terms, though. He would be a "former" lover, not an ex. An ex is someone I never want to see again, and I only have one of those. Luca is welcome in my life anytime.
Such kind words! I thank you from Luca's name. :blob_evil_two::blob_wink:

K5Rakitan

I'm still working out my characters for my next story, but I figured I have enough of the ML to get some kind of feedback, especially due to theme of the work. Here goes:

Visuals: View attachment 7960

Description:

• He is the reincarnation of a man named Johansen who lived during medieval times who fell in love and was to wed a 16 year old girl at 27.
  • He is currently a 21 year old college student in the modern era.
  • He likes to stay fit, to dress in nice formal clothes, and is generally quite polite with everyone.
  • Due to the reincarnation, he is mainly attracted to young girls, particularly girls around middle school age.
  • Unfortunately, people found out about this early on in high school causing him to be quite anti-social, kind of awkward around people, and isolated with the exception of his only friend who accepts him for who he is (and is a reincarnation fangirl).

Currently still working on the story so there will be changes, but this is the basics of the character that the story will revolve around.
This is my dead boyfriend, except that my dead boyfriend has been through more than one reincarnation and has adapted better to modern times. At 33, he thought he was my oldest boyfriend, but he was actually the youngest of my boyfriends at the time. He married his high school sweetheart, and they were still together (polyamorous) until the day he died.

SootShade

Well, he can be my love interest if she doesn't want him! Wink wink! :blob_okay:
We'll see how it goes, once I get to actually delve into romance (probably in the next arc), since his naivete can also be a little frustrating to deal with!

Agentt

Thighs
What about Agentt in SH Chronicles?
Oh, yeah.
So, Lin chan. Imagine a normal man.
Tall, but slightly chubby.
And who knows nothing but comedy.

Once, someone told him,
My crush got hit by a car,
And he said,
Oh, so she got crushed?

K5Rakitan

Oh, yeah.

Once, someone told him,
My crush got hit by a car,
And he said,
Oh, so she got crushed?
You have my husband's sense of humor. The two of you will find lots of ways to terrorize me together.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
This looks entertaining. I'll give it a shot.

Name: Marcus "Mars" R. Townley

Visual: At the moment, Marcus has shoulder length brown hair put up in a ponytail, jade green eyes, and a beard coming in. He stands at 5'9" (180 cm) and has a muscular and lean body that has scars ranging from sword slashes to arrows covering it. He dons a simple green shirt, black pants and brown boots, all made from high quality tailors. Not that he cares, as long as it's comfortable and easy to move in, he'll wear it.

Description: Despite once being a former hero and considered an escaped felon, one would be surprised to find out that Marcus is an overall easy going and nice guy, able to get along with just about anybody. He's a little perverted and isn't one to shy away from a 'lucky pervert' moment, in fact, he yearns for them and would unabashedly stare at a half dressed big boobed lady and burn the image into his head. Behind this easy going exterior, however, is a young man of complex thinking, writing his inner worries, thoughts and insecurites inside a journal and occasionally sketching what catches his interest, be it nature or philosophical. Due to his time being isolated in prison, he's also an avid reader, reading books of various kinds, mainly manga and light novels. Not to mention, Marcus is also a family man, placing his family first, no matter what. Despite him being a former hero and having such convictions he doesn't consider himself a noble and upright person, instead, he considers himself more of a good 'bad guy' if you're an enemy, he has no qualms about robbing, looting, kidnapping, ransoming and killing you.

Liable to change in the future tho. Until then, I might as well take this as my character glossary piece and add some more onto it later.

I also wanted a drawing of homie but too broke to pay for a picture drawn.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

This looks entertaining. I'll give it a shot.

Name: Marcus "Mars" R. Townley

Visual: At the moment, Marcus has shoulder length brown hair put up in a ponytail, jade green eyes, and a beard coming in. He stands at 5'9" (180 cm) and has a muscular and lean body that has scars ranging from sword slashes to arrows covering it. He dons a simple green shirt, black pants and brown boots, all made from high quality tailors. Not that he cares, as long as it's comfortable and easy to move in, he'll wear it.

Description: Despite once being a former hero and considered an escaped felon, one would be surprised to find out that Marcus is an overall easy going and nice guy, able to get along with just about anybody. He's a little perverted and isn't one to shy away from a 'lucky pervert' moment, in fact, he yearns for them and would unabashedly stare at a half dressed big boobed lady and burn the image into his head. Behind this easy going exterior, however, is a young man of complex thinking, writing his inner worries, thoughts and insecurites inside a journal and occasionally sketching what catches his interest, be it nature or philosophical. Due to his time being isolated in prison, he's also an avid reader, reading books of various kinds, mainly manga and light novels. Not to mention, Marcus is also a family man, placing his family first, no matter what. Despite him being a former hero and having such convictions he doesn't consider himself a noble and upright person, instead, he considers himself more of a good 'bad guy' if you're an enemy, he has no qualms about robbing, looting, kidnapping, ransoming and killing you.

Liable to change in the future tho. Until then, I might as well take this as my character glossary piece and add some more onto it later.

I also wanted a drawing of homie but too broke to pay for a picture drawn.
Definitely Marc from my story. We will fuck until the world ends!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome

Visuals: View attachment 7960
I like Johan's visuals but hot diggity that red tie clashes with the blue so much it bothers me

I redrew it
johan_redraw.jpg

WHEN IN DOUBT, BROWN IT DOWN

EDIT: also I gave him a man bag because he's a college student
Some of schoolmates shove their stuff in my bags because they don't carry enough of them!
PS: I am like 90% sure that this work will be bl lol.
Ooooh. So what's his boyfriend like? :blob_aww:

What does PC mean?
Politically Correct! :blob_melt: I don't think a lot of folk use this term nowadays though...

since his naivete can also be a little frustrating to deal with!
Aha, see, that's why he needs an experienced woman like me :blob_evil::blob_evil::blob_evil:

Oh, yeah.
I have a problem with this character. It's Lin-SAMA to you, buster! //Flicks sleeves handsomely :blob_hmph:

Marcus has shoulder length brown hair put up in a ponytail, jade green eyes, and a beard coming in. He stands at 5'9" (180 cm) and has a muscular and lean body that has scars ranging from sword slashes to arrows covering it. He dons a simple green shirt
Haaa! Yes! I like how he matches a green shirt to his green eyes! Brings it out nicely, the brown hair is good too :blob_melt: I approve!

Last edited:

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I redrew it
johan_redraw.jpg
Oh! If it's okay with you, I'm considering this fanart. :love: Thanks.

And fully noted on the tie color. I'll change its color, though maybe not brown. I'll see what I can do about it.