Post your male character and I'll tell you what I think of him from my female reader's perspective

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Name: Julius Navar.

Either of these two images could serve as a good reference of him. (TBH I would prefer the right one if the hair was lighter.)

View attachment 8313 View attachment 8314

Visuals:
A young man with long blond hair and silver coloured eyes. He usually arranges his long hair in a pony tail that flows ways past his shoulders. Most people usually comment about his charming smile and his strange, yet mesmerizing eyes. He is 1.78 meters tall. He likes to wear black shirts and blazers. He usually wears a special set of plate armor made by himself in combat. He was reincarnated as part of a race which was created in order to get a more perfect version of mortals.

Description: Julius is a man of many talents and virtues. He's a master magician, a powerful warrior, a talented crafter and a great ruler. He's considerate, thoughtful, calm and collected. He often puts the ones he cares about before himself. That might be considered one of his virtues, but that is also his greatest flaw... He would gladly give his life to save those he cares about if it came to it, not that he would allow that situation to happen to begin with. He has a bit of an inferiority complex and holds his adoptive parents in a pedestal, often thinking that it is impossible for him to surpass them. He holds an insatiable thirst for knowledge. His last name is from an ancient language and it means: "The one who seeks knowledge." His greatest fear is losing someone he holds dear.

Novel: I haven't published the novel yet.

I could probably talk more about him (I have written like 166 chappies of his novel lmao), but that would be a lot of spoilers. :blobtaco:
Yes, I'll take him in my harem. I am sapiosexual, so he'll be a prized member 😘

DreamOfRen

Bell Gates

A young man with boyish looks and sandy brown, curly hair. He has light blue eyes. Despite his looks he is upright, loyal and reliable.

Adventurer class : Spirit Mage. He can call forth elemental spirits which can then be used during battle / combat or for other functions.

He functions as an experienced leader, being a full rank higher than most of his comrades in arms. They often drag him into their adult situations just to watch his bashful reactions.

K5Rakitan

Bell Gates

A young man with boyish looks and sandy brown, curly hair. He has light blue eyes. Despite his looks he is upright, loyal and reliable.

Adventurer class : Spirit Mage. He can call forth elemental spirits which can then be used during battle / combat or for other functions.

He functions as an experienced leader, being a full rank higher than most of his comrades in arms. They often drag him into their adult situations just to watch his bashful reactions.
I'll be one of the ladies in those adult situations. I'll take him by the hand, lead him off to a private room, and give him a talk on how to not be such a target. He can also have some kissing lessons for a small fee.

HokuouTenrou

Oho, looks interesting. Hopefully I can be clear in just 5 sentences though.

Name of character: Sigulf Hrimgard (surname was made-up by his master/legal guardian)
Visuals (if any):
(image not by meh, it's by my friend)
SSigulf smol.png

Nordic teen, 1st year high school. Snow white/silvery-gray medium(?)-length hair (wolf cut?). A pretty boy with soft but still quite icy facial features (or at least that's the intention).
Description: The protagonist, an orphan who was raised by the community, later adopted (of-sorts) by a recently retired (female) duelist. Ends up developing some cooking and domestic(?) skills, but is awkward/dorky in social situations. ...that is, until he gets to fight, where he's able to show the fruits of his harsh training and reveals a relentless, feral side (he actually growls; YMMV whether that's effective or not). Able to smell lies/intentions/(maybe) emotions (too) just by sniffing the air (a trait shared with his master). Predictably often teased and/or get easily flustered by beautiful women, but otherwise, is loyal to the female lead (he still has a type, after all).

K5Rakitan

Oho, looks interesting. Hopefully I can be clear in just 5 sentences though.

Name of character: Sigulf Hrimgard (surname was made-up by his master/legal guardian)
Visuals (if any): (image not by meh, it's by my friend)
View attachment 8318
Nordic teen, 1st year high school. Snow white/silvery-gray medium(?)-length hair (wolf cut?). A pretty boy with soft but still quite icy facial features (or at least that's the intention).
Description: The protagonist, an orphan who was raised by the community, later adopted (of-sorts) by a recently retired (female) duelist. Ends up developing some cooking and domestic(?) skills, but is awkward/dorky in social situations. ...that is, until he gets to fight, where he's able to show the fruits of his harsh training and reveals a relentless, feral side (he actually growls; YMMV whether that's effective or not). Able to smell lies/intentions/(maybe) emotions (too) just by sniffing the air (a trait shared with his master). Predictably often teased and/or get easily flustered by beautiful women, but otherwise, is loyal to the female lead (he still has a type, after all).
If I'm in a horny mood when he walks by, this could be a lot of fun! I generally don't wind up with guys who get flustered too easily, but they make me smile, and then we each go about our day!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Yeah. In fiction. He's like the kind of elders irl have heard where only give complaints and give pressure to the kids on certain things, which may contribute to some toxicity and perhaps maybe some slight part in some of his kids not visiting him much
He actually sounds like my dad! Intense pressure over here - but you do love him anyway.... I'm a loving kind of person hahaha!

People are all different! :blob_melt:

D

Deleted member 45782

He actually sounds like my dad! Intense pressure over here - but you do love him anyway.... I'm a loving kind of person hahaha!

yeah he's sorta modeled off of some of experiences/personalities of some asian parents/elders.

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
Name: Robert "Bobby" Black

Description: 28-turning-29 year old that could blend into a crowd. He's aged pretty fast because of his smoking and drinking habits, and because he works an exceptionally stressful job. He dresses in plain clothes underneath his workwear. He's an "everyman" in a crowd of elves, orcs, trolls and wizards, and he makes that clear. Black hair, weathered face, great big smile. He isn't ripped, and he hasn't been since his military days, but he doesn't have a lot of fat on him. If he lived another life, he could probably pull off a CIA career.

Personality: Joined the Army at 17, went through Ranger school, served for two tours, then immediately went into private security... For a dragon, which he didn't know about at the time. But after figuring that out, he gladly signed up for the dragon's patronage (a hefty benefits package and capital M Magic). On the job he's a consumnate military professional, loyal to his patron (and paycheck), and level-headed under stress, which is a necessity. His job mainly deals with magical creatures in lands foreign and domestic and private investigations into rogue wizards, and he's rather hardened: few things surprise him. Off the job? He's a redneck. Likes drinking, likes loud things, loves his solitude, and most of all- loves the ladies (even if he's only got eyes for one pretty elven lady).

Bobby is the main character of my story, Red Clay.

Honestly, he looks like Garand Thumb.

Attachments

• garandthumb_helmet_setup.jpg
    garandthumb_helmet_setup.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 46
D

Deleted member 45782

partially inspired from the look of this actor: lee ka ding
for some reason always thought his name was robert. so got inspiration for old character named robert or bobby (debating, think robert sounds more classic and old than bobby). don't watch hk dramas much anymore but remember this old actor singing a song in english and my dad thought he sang pretty well.

K5Rakitan

Name: Robert "Bobby" Black

Description: 28-turning-29 year old that could blend into a crowd. He's aged pretty fast because of his smoking and drinking habits, and because he works an exceptionally stressful job. He dresses in plain clothes underneath his workwear. He's an "everyman" in a crowd of elves, orcs, trolls and wizards, and he makes that clear. Black hair, weathered face, great big smile. He isn't ripped, and he hasn't been since his military days, but he doesn't have a lot of fat on him. If he lived another life, he could probably pull off a CIA career.

Personality: Joined the Army at 17, went through Ranger school, served for two tours, then immediately went into private security... For a dragon, which he didn't know about at the time. But after figuring that out, he gladly signed up for the dragon's patronage (a hefty benefits package and capital M Magic). On the job he's a consumnate military professional, loyal to his patron (and paycheck), and level-headed under stress, which is a necessity. His job mainly deals with magical creatures in lands foreign and domestic and private investigations into rogue wizards, and he's rather hardened: few things surprise him. Off the job? He's a redneck. Likes drinking, likes loud things, loves his solitude, and most of all- loves the ladies (even if he's only got eyes for one pretty elven lady).

Bobby is the main character of my story, Red Clay.

Honestly, he looks like Garand Thumb.
That sounds a lot like someone I hooked up with, except he was almost 50. He was my friend's neighbor, and he knew my ex long before I did. It was a very fun one-night stand. I wouldn't repeat that at this stage of my life, but I have no regrets.

ThatOne

Name: Masa.

Main character in my novel: "A Life Of Lies".

He is anxious, deppressed, quiet, caring, and hard-working. If a woman were to approach him, the first thought that would come into his mind is either "She's just being nice" or "she's trying to use me as a tool..."

Other than that, online he is very unlike himself in real life.

When his face or body isn't shown to the person he's talking to, he becomes a different person all together. Very talkative and unafraid to ask questions, take risks, or do/say something stupid when online.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Name: Masa.

Main character in my novel: "A Life Of Lies".

He is anxious, deppressed, quiet, caring, and hard-working. If a woman were to approach him, the first thought that would come into his mind is either "She's just being nice" or "she's trying to use me as a tool..."

Other than that, online he is very unlike himself in real life.

When his face or body isn't shown to the person he's talking to, he becomes a different person all together. Very talkative and unafraid to ask questions, take risks, or do/say something stupid when online.
He'll probably think I'm trying to use him as a tool, but what he doesn't realize is that I love all my husbands equally. Unfortunately, life is too short for me to deal with guys who have trust issues, so I don't think we'll ever wind up together.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
He'll probably think I'm trying to use him as a tool, but what he doesn't realize is that I love all my husbands equally. Unfortunately, life is too short for me to deal with guys who have trust issues, so I don't think we'll ever wind up together.
Girl! Don't stop. NEVER stop :blob_happy:

Spirit

Hey glad to know you react to furry characters. Anyway here is mine. Let me know what you think.

Name: Aanaan

Visuals: Has a wolf's head for a face. Piercing light blue eyes and silver fur. Has a human upper body and the arms up to the elbows continue with the silver fur motif. A fluffy tail with light blue fur spaced equally in 3 parts on his tail. The lower half is covered in fur all the way down to his feet.

Description: A social butterfly, a given since he is gay. Rather outspoken when he wants to be and likes to tease people, especially when they don't believe his tail is real. Acts like a child when he is excited and likes to act like a dog for the lols. Overall just a fun guy to be around in general. However if you mess with his children. Like threatening them in anyway. RUN.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Hey glad to know you react to furry characters. Anyway here is mine. Let me know what you think.

Visuals: Has a wolf's head for a face. Piercing light blue eyes and silver fur. Has a human upper body and the arms up to the elbows continue with the silver fur motif. A fluffy tail with light blue fur spaced equally in 3 parts on his tail. The lower half is covered in fur all the way down to his feet.

Description: A social butterfly, a given since he is gay. Rather outspoken when he wants to be and likes to tease people, especially when they don't believe his tail is real. Acts like a child when he is excited and likes to act like a dog for the lols. Overall just a fun guy to be around in general. However if you mess with his children. Like threatening them in anyway. RUN.
He's more dog than wolf I see! But I like a fun guy, yes, that sounds nice

What's this about not reacting to furries? I draw furries, check out my horse dudes, would legit date the one on the right

Saint01

IMG_0204 (1).jpg

Character created and drawn by me.

Name/ Alias: Sherlock Larson, Zeno, Zenocyte.

Visuals: 5' 11"
Jet black curly hair.
Skin tone more on the pale side.
Cerulean eyes.
Usually wears a tannish brown leather jacket with a white T-shirt, blue jeans, and black boots.
Lean Build.

Description: Zeno is a very introverted and silent man in the stories beginning. He has not recollection of his past and no friends or family to turn to. He often displays child like wonder and ignorance toward the world around him due to his lack of memory. As the story progresses he becomes more talkative yet a bit more cold and prone to violence but at heart he is a good man with a tragic life and a desire to do good. Especially by the other central characters of the story who become a surrogate family for him.

Technocyte: Beyond Human | Tapas

Technocyte: Beyond Human - Saint - Wattpad

Technocyte: Beyond Human | Scribble Hub

K5Rakitan

We're going to be best friends, and our children are going to play together!
View attachment 8820
Character created and drawn by me.

Name/ Alias: Sherlock Larson, Zeno, Zenocyte.

Visuals: 5' 11"
Jet black curly hair.
Skin tone more on the pale side.
Cerulean eyes.
Usually wears a tannish brown leather jacket with a white T-shirt, blue jeans, and black boots.
Lean Build.

Description: Zeno is a very introverted and silent man in the stories beginning. He has not recollection of his past and no friends or family to turn to. He often displays child like wonder and ignorance toward the world around him due to his lack of memory. As the story progresses he becomes more talkative yet a bit more cold and prone to violence but at heart he is a good man with a tragic life and a desire to do good. Especially by the other central characters of the story who become a surrogate family for him.

Technocyte: Beyond Human | Tapas

Technocyte: Beyond Human - Saint - Wattpad

Technocyte: Beyond Human | Scribble Hub
It's difficult for me to react to such a blank slate. I guess he can hang out with my harem for a bit, but we'll eventually have to release him back into the wild.

Last edited: