Post Your Synopsis & Get Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I have come back for my second jab at this! :blob_paint:

Rem was a hybrid between a human and a lycan, who was cursed since birth by an eternal witch! Her life, even though it was full of love, was also limited in so many ways.

Until the day when her family ignored her wish for action. That was when she decided to save the world's craziest lycan, hell-bent on destroying the world!

Will she succeed in her effort to show him how beautiful the world was? Will she find her desired freedom? Or will it all fall flat and end in her misery?

Did I improve? Sensei! :blob_aww: :blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:

D

Deleted member 45782

I have come back for my second jab at this! :blob_paint:

Rem was a hybrid between a human and a Lycan, who was cursed since at birth by an eternal witch! Her life, even though it was full of love, was also limited in so many ways.

Until the day when her family ignored her wish for action. That was when she decided to save the world's craziest
Lycan, who was hell-bent on destroying the world!
Wish for action for what? Bit vague and perhaps its just me, it just feels a bit weird way its worded. Also, hell bent on destroying the world - who? or is it her plan? Assuming its the Lycan's, so added who was to clarify who is actually bent on destroying the world.
Will she succeed in her effort to show him how beautiful the world was? Will she find her desired freedom? Or will it all fall flat and end in her misery?

Did I improve? Sensei! :blob_aww: :blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:
A few grammar stuff in first few sentences. Synopsis its okay, but it shifts the tone of what to expect in a story. It focuses more on fantasy romance than something that mixes fantasy romance tragedy stuff. Guessing you're trying to go for a less dark/serious story vibe?

This synopsis does shorten the words so that's a bit nicer.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Wish for action for what? Bit vague and perhaps its just me, it just feels a bit weird way its worded. Also, hell bent on destroying the world - who? or is it her plan? Assuming its the Lycan's, so added who was to clarify who is actually bent on destroying the world.

A few grammar stuff in first few sentences. Synopsis its okay, but it shifts the tone of what to expect in a story. It focuses more on fantasy romance than something that mixes fantasy romance tragedy stuff. Guessing you're trying to go for a less dark/serious story vibe?

This synopsis does shorten the words so that's a bit nicer.
Derp, at birth, sounds so much better!

Yes, it was the Lycan. I honestly thought I placed who there, whoops! Me and my missing words!
Should I say something instead like:

Until the day her family ignored her wishes?
Or
Until the day her family ignored her wish to save the craziest Lycan hell-bent on destroying the world! That was when she decided to do it herself!

This story is actually lighter than the predecessor! It's the sequel to it! So yes less dark/serious vibe in this one!

At least a bit better! :sweating_profusely: I promise one day I will show you a beautiful one, Sensei!:blob_aww::blob_paint:

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Etoooo, i had this synopsis in mind for a while.

Tachibana Ryo is a normal high school boy at Iwate High. One day, a cute girl named Izayoi Sayaka suddenly came up to him while he was walking home from school and confessed her feelings.

"Tachibana Ryo, I like you! Please go out with me!"

He thought that he was being pranked by her friends and they forced her to do it but only the two of them were around.

At the end of their date, Sayaka asked Ryo for a favor to which, he agreed in a blink of an eye without knowing what it was.

He was turned into a Vampire by his first girlfriend and their life as an undead couple begins.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Yes, it was the Lycan. I honestly thought I placed who there, whoops! Me and my missing words!
Should I say something instead like:

Until the day her family ignored her wishes?
Or
Until the day her family ignored her wish to save the craziest Lycan hell-bent on destroying the world! That was when she decided to do it herself!
I think the second sentence may be a bit better.
This story is actually lighter than the predecessor! It's the sequel to it! So yes less dark/serious vibe in this one!
Ah a sequel, I see. I think you're doing pretty well. I think you already doing better. I'm not a great writer so we are just same level. :)
Etoooo, i had this synopsis in mind for a while.

Tachibana Ryo is a normal high school boy at Iwate High. One day, a cute brunette girl named Izayoi Sayaka suddenly came up to him while he was walking home from school and confessed her feelings.

"Tachibana Ryo, I like you! Please go out with me!"

He thought that he was being pranked by her friends and they forced him her to do it but only the two of them were around.
Forced him to do the prank or the girl? I think the forced him will be forced her, since she is the one asking him out and he thought her and her friends are pranking him.
During the end of their date, Sayaka asked Ryo for a favor to which, he agreed without even knowing what it is and with a blink of an eye. He was turned into a Vampire by his first girlfriend and their life as an undead couple begins.
Maybe "At" is better used since its not "during" the date, but at the end of the date. Could be better if it was "he agreed in the blink of an eye without even knowing what it was," or "In the blink of an eye, he was turned into a vampire..."

For some reason, the first sentence didn't really pull me in because its cute/brunette/girl/named <- I feel its bit wordy in this part. But the last sentence of your synopsis hooked me in, cause it was a bit unexpected. Synopsis is not bad, it'll probably hook some in.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 45782

Thanks for the feedback though! I've had that story in my head for quite some time now. I was getting sleepy when i wrote that 😅
Ah Ik what you mean. When I feel sleepy or late at night, that is when you'll noticed me typing things that don't exactly make sense on the forum haha.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I think the second sentence may be a bit better.

Ah a sequel, I see. I think you're doing pretty well. I think you already doing better. I'm not a great writer so we are just same level. :)

Forced him to do the prank or the girl? I think the forced him will be forced her, since she is the one asking him out and he thought her and her friends are pranking him.

Maybe "At" is better used since its not "during" the date, but at the end of the date. Could be better if it was "he agreed in the blink of an eye without even knowing what it was," or "In the blink of an eye, he was turned into a vampire..."

For some reason, the first sentence didn't really pull me in because its cute/brunette/girl/named <- I feel its bit wordy in this part. But the last sentence of your synopsis hooked me in, cause it was a bit unexpected. Synopsis is not bad, it'll probably hook some in.

Thank you, Sensei! For always helping this little grasshopper! :blob_aww:

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
Your grammar and writing are a bit immature. if you really consider writing this novel (it's pretty good actually) I support you
Immature? How so? This is the bad pre-first draft of this story. My fantasy novel is much better in my opinion. I'm not sure if you're saying that I need to work on my spelling and grammar or if you're saying that my writing sounds anachronistic to my setting, or that the characters' dialogue don't correspond well to their ages.

D

Deleted member 45782

Immature? How so? This is the bad pre-first draft of this story. My fantasy novel is much better in my opinion. I'm not sure if you're saying that I need to work on my spelling and grammar or if you're saying that my writing sounds anachronistic to my setting, or that the characters' dialogue don't correspond well to their ages.
Personally I would ignore @bOnehEad 's comments.

One, they don't give any suggestions to improve. Calling it immature without any other explanations why and offering no suggestions on how to improve makes this comment invalid. This is one of those comments I presume is an offhand comment; it Does Not fall under constructive criticism and therefore should be brushed aside.

Two, they must have mistook this for the will-my-story-be-trending thread; this is feedback on how to improve your synopsis, not how to get onto trending.

Yisa4ever

Synopsis:
She said,
"Fate is nothing but a question which the Deity throws, the answer to it is the choices we make..."

He looked at the small figure in front of him and asked,
"Then what about Destiny??"
Yoon Su Yeon, a simple-minded, focused, and a bit nerdy girl. she was having a very normal life until a past incident was brought up again in front of her. She joins hands with a Doctor who is also a part of the underworld, and her life gets tangled with someone whom she never expected.

But the story is not limited to that incident. Her life starts to change slowly and mysteriously when something in the past affects her present life. One by one, she encountered the people from the past who wanted to change something from that time desperately.

Without any recollection of the past life, will Su Yeon be able to help them? Exactly what happened in the past? Is it somehow related to her? Will she choose this life over her simple and stable life? What is this... her fate or a mysterious destiny?
. .
Excerpt 1:
"I don't know anything else! From now on you are my Girlfriend and that is final! We will keep it secret; I will not disturb you and wait for you so you can pursue your career. But you will always be mine!"

Excerpt 2:
He was standing in the corner, looking at a girl who was enjoying with her colleagues, for whom he was waiting for more than 4 years. he whispered, "I think it's enough of waiting now, it's time for us to be together. Little Bunny, will you accept me this time?"

From your description, I get a sense of challenging fate, even going against destiny. Not sure what you're trying to say in the fourth paragraph since you're already talking about encountering people from the past while also mentioning from that time desperately in one sentence.

Lots of in, it, the that can be eliminated.

Here are my quick edits and suggestions based on what I see. Feel free to use it or discard as you see fit :)
----------
She stated, "Fate is nothing but a question which the Deity throws. The answer? It's the choices we make..."

He looked at the small figure in front of him and asked. "Then, what about Destiny?"

Simple-mind. Focused. A female nerd. Yoon Su Yeon lives a conventional life until a past incident catches up to her. Together with an underworld Doctor, her life becomes entangled with someone she never expected.

That's not all. Things in the past start to slowly and mysteriously affect the present. One by one, the people she encounters want desperately to alter previous events.

Unable to remember anything, will Su Yeon be able to help? What exactly happened? How are the events related to her? Will she choose this new way of life over her simple and stable one?

Is this...her fate or a mysterious destiny?
------------
I tried not to change too much and stick to the words you used. The fourth paragraph was a little confusing so my assumption was they just want to change history (and wrote it that way). Past is used a bit too much, which can get boring so you'll have to think of different ways of writing to changing the sentence structure to keep it more interesting.

Hope that helps!

MoonLight27

From your description, I get a sense of challenging fate, even going against destiny. Not sure what you're trying to say in the fourth paragraph since you're already talking about encountering people from the past while also mentioning from that time desperately in one sentence.

Lots of in, it, the that can be eliminated.

Here are my quick edits and suggestions based on what I see. Feel free to use it or discard as you see fit :)
----------
She stated, "Fate is nothing but a question which the Deity throws. The answer? It's the choices we make..."

He looked at the small figure in front of him and asked. "Then, what about Destiny?"

Simple-mind. Focused. A female nerd. Yoon Su Yeon lives a conventional life until a past incident catches up to her. Together with an underworld Doctor, her life becomes entangled with someone she never expected.

That's not all. Things in the past start to slowly and mysteriously affect the present. One by one, the people she encounters want desperately to alter previous events.

Unable to remember anything, will Su Yeon be able to help? What exactly happened? How are the events related to her? Will she choose this new way of life over her simple and stable one?

Is this...her fate or a mysterious destiny?
------------
I tried not to change too much and stick to the words you used. The fourth paragraph was a little confusing so my assumption was they just want to change history (and wrote it that way). Past is used a bit too much, which can get boring so you'll have to think of different ways of writing to changing the sentence structure to keep it more interesting.

Hope that helps!
Hey! Thank you so much😀... I have edited the synopsis... Will you please check it once again
... Well, a senior from this forum helped me 🤗🤗

Vivian-M.K.

Post your story's synopsis here if you want feedback on it from others. Can be a synopsis of a story idea you have in mind, or a synopsis of a story you already have published on ScribbleHub.

This is to help many of us who wish to improve our synopsis in terms of grammar, making it flow smoother, identifying synopsis's weaknesses, if the synopsis we have is a good fit for our story, etc.

When providing feedback, please explain your reasons on why you feel the synopsis is lacking and provide suggestions on how it can be improved.

* Synopsis refers to Synopsis you see on ScribbleHub.
* This is not reviewing your whole story or its chapters, just the Synopsis itself. Saves time and straightforward how to improve your synopses.

Keep in mind, that a good synopsis is one that hooks the reader into wanting to continue reading on more about your story.
If we see an offer, then we'll take it. We could use more feedback on this.

Title: Even in Chains

Synopsis:
"Kendall, a young teen who struggles to cope with the PTSD of her past sexual abuse, has been tormenting her classmate Robbie for years. Over time, she began to push how far she could go with him. Eventually, one of Kendall's teachers decides to bring her aside to talk her into waking up her anima, a mental manifestation of a persons inner self. These anima hold more power than Kendall is aware of, and they will spark a chain of events that'll drag Kendall and Robbie to their lowest points, but at times it takes hitting rock bottom before trauma can begin to heal.

Even in Chains is a story first and foremost about the recovery and management of various forms of trauma. This means it will dive into content that some may find uncomfortable. Ranging from heavy bullying, alcoholism, The loss of loved ones, sexual abuse and suicide. With that said, this story is not a tragedy. It is about various people learning to deal with their respective problems. We hope you enjoy our story."

Yisa4ever

Hey! Thank you so much😀... I have edited the synopsis... Will you please check it once again
... Well, a senior from this forum helped me 🤗🤗
You're welcome!

I checked out your updated synopsis and I think it flows much better!

Here are some additional suggestions to make it less wordy.
"Fate is nothing but a question which the Deity throws; the answer to it is the choices we make..."
Fate is nothing but a question which the Deity throws; the answer...is the choices we make..."

Yoon Su Yeon is a simple-minded, focused and nerdy girl, living an average life until things suddenly started to change when she meets a doctor who is also a part of the underworld.
I would delete start to since this is unnecessary. It's more of a filler at this point. I would also remove also because you have not made any mention of anyone else that is part of the underworld.

Yoon Su Yeon is a simple-minded, focused, and nerdy female living an average life. Things suddenly change when she meets a doctor who happens to be part of the underworld.

For me, happens make more sense because you're mentioning a doctor who 'just happens' to be part of the underworld. I would also separate the sentence as the first sentence is focused on living an average life. The second sentence moves into the changes and why.

Things started to get more complicated when some mysterious people from her past life starts emerging in her present life. They desperately want to change something monumental which left a lasting impact on them. But without any recollection of her past, she doesn't know whether she was even connected to it or not.
This is very much improved from the old one, but I am still confused. Are you saying the people from the past want to change something that will lead to a huge impact or the event that happened in the past had a huge impact on them that they want to change? it reads like the latter (I think).

I also changed the last sentence because I felt it was still a bit too wordy. Just a shorter way of writing it.

Base on my comment above, here are my two suggestions:
Things get complicated when mysterious people from her past emerge, desperate to change something monumental with devasting consequences. But, without her memories, she can't connect the dots.

Things get complicated when mysterious people from her past emerge, desperate to change something monumental that left them with devasting impact. But, without her memories, she can't connect the dots.

If she helps them altering that fateful event, what would happen to her current life?
To me, her and her life are one and the same here so I feel it's a bit redundant. I would change it to:

What will happen to her if she helps them alter that fateful event?
What will happen to her life if she helps them alter that fateful event?

Both works, but it's up to you.

I hope that helps. Overall, I like that it's less wordy and paints a clearer picture. Great job though and I like how it turned out!

D

Deleted member 45782

You're welcome!

Fate is nothing but a question which the Deity throws; the answer...is the choices we make..."

I would delete start to since this is unnecessary. It's more of a filler at this point. I would also remove also because you have not made any mention of anyone else that is part of the underworld.

Yoon Su Yeon is a simple-minded, focused, and nerdy female living an average life. Things suddenly change when she meets a doctor who happens to be part of the underworld.

For me, happens make more sense because you're mentioning a doctor who 'just happens' to be part of the underworld. I would also separate the sentence as the first sentence is focused on living an average life. The second sentence moves into the changes and why.

This is very much improved from the old one, but I am still confused. Are you saying the people from the past want to change something that will lead to a huge impact or the event that happened in the past had a huge impact on them that they want to change? it reads like the latter (I think).

I also changed the last sentence because I felt it was still a bit too wordy. Just a shorter way of writing it.

Base on my comment above, here are my two suggestions:
Things get complicated when mysterious people from her past emerge, desperate to change something monumental with devasting consequences. But, without her memories, she can't connect the dots.

Things get complicated when mysterious people from her past emerge, desperate to change something monumental that left them with devasting impact. But, without her memories, she can't connect the dots.

To me, her and her life are one and the same here so I feel it's a bit redundant. I would change it to:

Both works, but it's up to you.

I hope that helps. Overall, I like that it's less wordy and paints a clearer picture. Great job though and I like how it turned out!
Thanks for providing them feedback. I try to help though I have a habit of being wordy. :D

Only thing is the first sentence you suggested -someone told me it's best not to have too many "...".

Good points on condensing it though. Hope it helps them out. :D
If we see an offer, then we'll take it. We could use more feedback on this.

Title: Even in Chains

Synopsis:
"Kendall struggles to cope with PTSD of her past sexual abuse, has been tormenting her classmate Robbie for years. Over time, she began to push how far she could go with him. Eventually, one of Kendall's teachers decides to bring her aside to talk her into waking up her anima, a mental manifestation of a persons inner self. These anima hold more power than Kendall is aware of, and they will spark a chain of events that'll drag Kendall and Robbie to their lowest points, but at times it takes hitting rock bottom before trauma can begin to heal.

Even in Chains is a story first and foremost about the recovery and management of various forms of trauma. This means it will dive into content that some may find uncomfortable. Ranging from heavy bullying, alcoholism, The loss of loved ones, sexual abuse and suicide. With that said, this story is not a tragedy. It is about various people learning to deal with their respective problems. We hope you enjoy our story."
I feel part of it is details that can be later revealed in the story instead of the synopsis. Might want to make the synopsis to be more clearer and concise. Also, I'm confused why the teacher suddenly pulls her out. It initially sounded like she was being pulled to the side to warn her about her behavior towards Robbie, but then it vaguely mentions manifesting anima and it feels a bit disconnected somehow from the first top half of the synopsis. So towards the end it felt vague and not that clear.

Not great attempt but maybe?
Kendall struggles to cope with her past's traumatic sexual abuse. Her PTSD has led her to torment classmate Robbie over the years, including seeing how far she could push him. One day, a teacher pulls her aside and shows her how to awaken her anima, the mental manifestation of a person's inner self. But the anima is more powerful than what Kendall can imagine, and it may drag both Kendall and Robbie to their lowest points. However, sometimes it takes hitting rock bottom before trauma can begin to heal.

Take it with a grain of salt since I'm not an expert.

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonLight27

You're welcome!

@Yisa4ever thank you so much for your help *bows in 90 degrees* :giggle:
Bingo! This sounds perfect:blob_okay:... I almost forgot to add a pause after the answer

Hmm:blob_hmm_two:... I liked your suggestion of adding the word happens since it gives the more clear idea:blobthumbsup:. Don't know why but when I read the separated form, it seemed disrupted. I will keep the original one sentence, instead of breaking them.

Yes, you are right! The second one sounds better😊

Once again thank you very much @Yisa4ever and of course @SquigglySquidSquish for helping me:blob_highfive:
Best wishes for both of you for your writing journey :blobthumbsup::blob_hug:
Thanks for providing them feedback. I try to help though I have a habit of being wordy. :D

Only thing is the first sentence you suggested -someone told me I its best not to have too many "...".

New suggestion!😦 I will keep that in my mind (but it seems perfect in that sentence🤭)

Last edited:

Vivian-M.K.

Only thing is the first sentence you suggested -someone told me it's best not to have too many "...".

I feel part of it is details that can be later revealed in the story instead of the synopsis. Might want to make the synopsis to be more clearer and concise. Also, I'm confused why the teacher suddenly pulls her out. It initially sounded like she was being pulled to the side to warn her about her behavior towards Robbie, but then it vaguely mentions manifesting anima and it feels a bit disconnected somehow from the first top half of the synopsis. So towards the end it felt vague and not that clear.

Not great attempt but maybe?
Kendall struggles to cope with her past's traumatic sexual abuse. Her PTSD has led her to torment classmate Robbie over the years, including seeing how far she could push him. One day, a teacher pulls her aside and shows her how to awaken her anima, the mental manifestation of a person's inner self. But the anima is more powerful than what Kendall can imagine, and it may drag both Kendall and Robbie to their lowest points. However, sometimes it takes hitting rock bottom before trauma can begin to heal.

Take it with a grain of salt since I'm not an expert.
Thank you for the feedback! Not wanting to be outdone, we've revised it quite a bit. May we get you to go through it again? And what details do you feel could be left out?

"Kendall is a young teen who struggles to cope with her past of sexual abuse by beating down Robbie, her classmate, in any way she can. As the years go on, her bullying grows more vicious, and it began to emotionally breakdown Robbie with no signs of her stopping.

In a last ditch effort to get Kendall to stop, one of her teachers, Mr.Roland, steps in to talk her into waking up her anima, a mental manifestation of a persons inner self. These anima hold far more control over the mind than Kendall expects, which will spark a chain of events and could send Kendall and Robbie to their lowest points, but at times it takes hitting rock bottom before healing can begin, and Mr. Roland knows this."

Last edited:

punchew

Woop. Just gonna drop my synopsis here and forget that I commented on this thread for 3 days lol.

Title: My boyfriend, who became then my girlfriend.

Synopsis:
Imagine this. You (A girl) Dated a cute boyfriend. Then the cute boyfriend turns into a girl!
This is exactly what Kanade had to go through. Although she doesn't seem to mind as much as her boyfriend-turned-girlfriend Haru.

D

Deleted member 45782

Thank you for the feedback! Not wanting to be outdone, we've revised it quite a bit. May we get you to go through it again? And what details do you feel could be left out?

"Kendall is a young teen who struggles to cope with her past of sexual abuse by beating down Robbie, her classmate, in any way she can. As the years go on, her bullying grows more vicious, and it began to emotionally breakdown Robbie with no signs of her stopping.
This top half sounds much better.
In a last ditch effort to get Kendall to stop, one of her teachers, Mr.Roland, steps in to talk to her into waking up her anima, a mental manifestation of a person's inner self. These anima holds far more control over the mind than Kendall expects, which will spark a chain of events and could send Kendall and Robbie to their lowest points, but at times it takes hitting rock bottom before healing can begin, and Mr. Roland knows this."
In some ways this feels good and bad. It feels like first sentence explains why the teacher did it which is good because in the previous version, it sounded unrelated to stopping the bullying and more of just awakening a power. However some details can be omitted (leave that for your readers to find out as they read on in your story) to make it less clunky. Otherwise, you combined basically two sentences that may have done better being split into smaller sentences.

These anima sounds like plural but does that mean Kendall have multiple anima? Maybe it might be better just say "The anima..." esp if we are talking about just Kendall's in the synopsis.

"But at times it takes hitting rock bottom before healing can begin" sounds better if it was its own sentence.

In a last ditch effort to get Kendall to stop, one of her teachers steps in to talk to her about waking up her anima, the mental manifestation of a person's inner self. However, the anima holds far more control over the mind than Kendall expects, and can possibly plunge both Kendall and Robbie to their breaking points.

But sometimes, it takes hitting rock bottom before healing can begin.

Yisa4ever

@SquigglySquidSquish You're welcome! As for too many "...," I feel the same way, but for me it's more is it scattered throughout the entire page or just in one specific area? For me, it's easier to keep them contained in one section and then not have to worry about it again, otherwise, it becomes distracting if I see them littered throughout the page.

Bingo! This sounds perfect:blob_okay:... I almost forgot to add a pause after the answer
@MoonLight27 Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I feel this way flows much better as well!

In a last ditch effort to get Kendall to stop, one of her teachers, Mr.Roland, steps in to talk her into waking up her anima, a mental manifestation of a persons inner self. These anima hold far more control over the mind than Kendall expects, which will spark a chain of events and could send Kendall and Robbie to their lowest points, but at times it takes hitting rock bottom before healing can begin, and Mr. Roland knows this."
Here are my suggestions along with @SquigglySquidSquish. (I see that we both have the same thing in mind regarding the last paragraph :) )

I try not to change too much of the wording and content. For me, it's more getting rid of additional words or context that may not add any value to the sypnosis. I like the suggestions and comments provided by @SquigglySquidSquish it is confusing, thus I changed it to mentor instead of teacher, but if the teacher is stopping her from going too far with Robbie, then feel free to keep that.
---------------
Kendall, a teenager, struggling with PTSD from past sexual abuse, has been tormenting her classmate, Robbie, for years. As she pushes the limit with Robbie, her mentor convinces her into waking up her anima--a mental manifestation of a person's inner self. With more power than Kendall is aware of, these/her anima will spark a chain of unforeseen events that will drag them both to their lowest.

But, it takes hitting rock bottom before trauma can begin to heal.

Even in Chains is a story, first and foremost, about the recovery and management of various forms of trauma. This means it will dive into content that some may find uncomfortable. From relentless bullying, alcoholism to the loss of loved ones, sexual abuse, and suicide. With that said, this story is not a tragedy. It is about various people learning to deal with their respective problems. We hope you enjoy our story.
-----------------
For the first paragraph, I left these/her because I wasn't sure if you meant their anima, or a group of anima, or just Kendall's anima... I'll leave that up to you.

I also didn't change a lot in your last paragraph other than what's in bold.

I hope this helps you re-write and paint a clearer picture!

Last edited: