Posting a completed Sci-Fi Novel ?

Sphiro

Hi everyone, newbie to this platform here.

I wrote a Sci-Fi novel, Unbreakable Darkness, and I decided to release it here and on my website. The novel is finished, I'm releasing a new chapter every Sunday, and I'm wondering if that is a good strategy to get readers. If not, what would you recommended ?

Thank you for the feedback.

UNBREAKABLE DARKNESS

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Hi everyone, newbie to this platform here.

I wrote a Sci-Fi novel, Unbreakable Darkness, and I decided to release it here and on my website. The novel is finished, I'm releasing a new chapter every Sunday, and I'm wondering if that is a good strategy to get readers. If not, what would you recommended ?

Thank you for the feedback.

UNBREAKABLE DARKNESS
I say a steady schedule is a great schedule. Since it's done, that's even greater. Just go with your gut. You can adjust releases as you go along. Maybe add another chapter in the middle of the week? No rush. I don't see a problem with your recent plan.

To attract readers, I'd say you'd need an attractive cover plus an interesting enough summary to hook them in. Hope all goes well with you! Also, welcome to SH!

Sphiro

I say a steady schedule is a great schedule. Since it's done, that's even greater. Just go with your gut. You can adjust releases as you go along. Maybe add another chapter in the middle of the week? No rush. I don't see a problem with your recent plan.

To attract readers, I'd say you'd need an attractive cover plus an interesting enough summary to hook them in. Hope all goes well with you! Also, welcome to SH!

Thanks a lot, NiQuinn !

LWFlouisa

We need more dark science fiction on this site in general. Look forward to checking it out!