Premise of my Novel

OtakuKen

General Premise - This novel is basically about the journey of a young boy from childhood to adulthood. I haven't figured out how long I want this to be but it'll definitely be more than 100 chapters. Not everything will be hunky dory so if you don't like the seinen genre, I don't recommend it for you. This is based in a fantasy world that I have created from scratch so there will be a lot of interesting concepts if you like those kinds of things.

Other than that, I'm trying my best to not make it too dark, but also not light and fluffy. I'll definitely be introducing romance into the plot soon and there will be many fight scenes, although I'm still trying to figure out how to write it in the most intriguing way. Anyway, If any of this interests you, please consider clicking on the link below and reading at least the prologue to see if you enjoy it!

Title: Hymns of Sol

Genre: Fantasy, Seinen, Magic, Adventure, Romance, Action

Synopsis: A young man who would eventually rise to fame, power, and glory.

However, he will first have to learn and grow as a child of the slums, facing tragedy and hardships to weave his way through life. As he meets people, gains experience, and accumulates knowledge, he will come to understand the broken state of the world and the cruelty he must face in order to conquer it all.

His journey is long and tedious, learning lessons along the way towards the eventual end.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/391239/hymns-of-sol/

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Write the story you want to read, and someone else will also love it <3

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Not that I personally care but I think it would be kind of right to post the link to the story on this site instead of another considering that we are on SH :v Especially since I did check and you did post it here.

OtakuKen

Not that I personally care but I think it would be kind of right to post the link to the story on this site instead of another considering that we are on SH :v Especially since I did check and you did post it here.
my bad, went ahead and fixed that