Implemented Previous/Index/Next

Wesh

Please provide Previous / Index / Next on the top area of the page while reading.
Right now, people have to scroll down to press next or return back to table of contents.

Would be helpful for people who realize that they already finished that chapter and they don't have to scroll all the way down to press next.
Authors who edit several chapters in quick succession would also find some use for this.

ShinUon

I would also really like this, but for a different reason.

I read chapters in Firefox's Reader View. On some sites, the Next/Previous links will show up in Reader View, but it doesn't on Scribble Hub. This means I have to get out of Reader View to click links. However, on leaving Reader View I'll be at the top of the page, so it would be great to have Next/Previous links there as well.

AlexPS

Please provide Previous / Index / Next on the top area of the page while reading.
Right now, people have to scroll down to press next or return back to table of contents.

Would be helpful for people who realize that they already finished that chapter and they don't have to scroll all the way down to press next.
Authors who edit several chapters in quick succession would also find some use for this.
This is a good idea, just what's at the bottom but at the top as well.