Princess Connect Re: Dive

EternalSunset0

Anyone else playing the game? I've been getting very into it since starting in the new year. It's a really cute gacha game, and it's mostly automated (player input is basically in pressing icons for ultimate skills) and much of the strategy comes in forming your party and knowing the optimal units to field. It's got a pretty nifty story, too. But we all know we're here for the waifu collector aspects, and there's likely a girl for everyone :blobrofl:

It's got regular human girls, catgirls, succubi, a talking llama, dragon girls, and all sorts of wackiness.

Oh, and Cygames (in the Japanese server which I play in, at least) gives a lot of freebies. The Japanese server has a lot of collabs, too, like the Idolm@ster one that's going on right now.

English server also got launched a month ago I think, but I haven't really tried it out. All I know is that Crunchyroll is handling the game.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Anyone else playing the game? I've been getting very into it since starting in the new year. It's a really cute gacha game, and it's mostly automated (player input is basically in pressing icons for ultimate skills) and much of the strategy comes in forming your party and knowing the optimal units to field. It's got a pretty nifty story, too. But we all know we're here for the waifu collector aspects, and there's likely a girl for everyone :blobrofl:

It's got regular human girls, catgirls, succubi, a talking llama, dragon girls, and all sorts of wackiness.

Oh, and Cygames (in the Japanese server which I play in, at least) gives a lot of freebies. The Japanese server has a lot of collabs, too, like the Idolm@ster one that's going on right now.

English server also got launched a month ago I think, but I haven't really tried it out. All I know is that Crunchyroll is handling the game.

I've watched the first two anime episodes....

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
I've watched the first two anime episodes....
The anime was good actually. Considering it was based off of the game, the pacing and story were decent.
Try epic seven, or king's raid. Gacha games you can play and enjoy without topping up.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
The anime was good actually. Considering it was based off of the game, the pacing and story were decent.
Try epic seven, or king's raid. Gacha games you can play and enjoy without topping up.
Never heard of them.... but okay.

EternalSunset0

The Japanese server of Priconne gives so much free stuff that I maanaged to spark (the choosable character thing when you do 30 10-rolls on a banner) in my 2nd day of playing. Granted, it was New Year so I came in with tons of free rolls.

About the anime being good, I think a lot of it has to do with the presentation of the show itself. Instead of trying to cram a lot of the story mode's plot and forcing a cliffhanger end at episode 12, the Priconne anime was just a chill SoL thing that introduced you to a lot of the characters and their gimmicks. So it escaped the wrath of many "rushed adaptation" folks. And it's basically reverse KonoSuba with the MC being an idiot instead of the three girls so it's obviously not something to be taken seriously, allowing it to also escape the "anime must be deep and thematic!" or "Isekai/one guy many girls bad" crowd.

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai

No but I found out about it through term that won’t be spoken.

ait was the loli elf girl