Procrastinating

JustHANO

Catch yourself procrastinating and put your head back in the game! I believe in you! (I'm mostly talking to myself.)

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Q: so how does one go about having Cronic Procrastination Lv 8?

JustHANO

If you think about it stopping your procrastination just mean you are procrastinating your procrastination.
That's a fact lol.
When you're that deep into a skill isn't it usually correct to keep leveling it up? Maybe at max level you can write thesis papers in a matter of hours... as long as it's the final day.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
A: If you ever even start thinking about doing work.
1. Slap yourself
2. Remind yourself no work is life
3. Think about all the things you could be doing without work
4. Do those things
5. Have regrets for not doing work
6. Move on with your life.

Stormie

[Kite-Flying On A Boat ⛵]
Catch yourself procrastinating and put your head back in the game! I believe in you! (I'm mostly talking to myself.)
Procrastinating, what's that? Can I eat it?

On another note, I usually set up an earlier deadline for myself. I might forget to do things otherwise.

slath

One thing i love about work is not doing it.
Too bad the money don't flow without it though..

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Procrastinating, what's that? Can I eat it?

On another note, I usually set up an earlier deadline for myself. I might forget to do things otherwise.
I usually end up doing things last minute...
>w>
<w<
I developed this bad habit from highschool, since the school was not very good.
I mean, I'd do the science homework in the first 5 mins of the lesson it was due, and get full marks, that's how bad the school was.
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
>w>
<w<
I mean, I'd do the science homework in the first 5 mins of the lesson it was due, and get full marks, that's how bad the school was.
X
Smart people... If I have your intelligence, I would ascend into another realm of Procrastination.

Stormie

>w>
<w<
X
Tsk tsk tsk. You've been bad, mate. I used to be like that, too. Though I never have done something on the same day as the deadline, just the day before.

But when things kept coming up unexpectedly at the last moment, I tried to fix the bad habit away. It's not a nice experience to choose between hanging out and report papers (where the latter keep on winning because failing is not nice).

Nahrenne

Smart people... If I have your intelligence, I would ascend into another realm of Procrastination.
Out of all of the subjects I had to do at school, I was given a total of 3 pieces of homework - max - every week.
That's not intelligence, but poor teachers.
When I finished and left school, over half of the teachers were dismissed by school authorities due to poor teaching standards; this included the head teacher and deputy headteacher.
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Out of all of the subjects I had to do at school, I was given a total of 3 pieces of homework - max - every week.
That's not intelligence, but poor teachers.
When I finished and left school, over half of the teachers were dismissed by school authorities due to poor teaching standards; this included the head teacher and deputy headteacher.
X
I don't know whether to be jealous or sad.

Nahrenne

Tsk tsk tsk. You've been bad, mate. I used to be like that, too. Though I never have done something on the same day as the deadline, just the day before.

But when things kept coming up unexpectedly at the last moment, I tried to fix the bad habit away. It's not a nice experience to choose between hanging out and report papers (where the latter keep on winning because failing is not nice).
My habit was ameliorated while I was at uni.
I still left my dissertation until the last 2 weeks, though.
>w>
<w<
*still got a 2:1, which is fair considering the amount of work she put in compared with her friends who worked day and night studying and researching since halfway through second year and got firsts*
>w>
<w<

X

Stormie

My habit was ameliorated while I was at uni.
I still left my dissertation until the last 2 weeks, though.
>w>
<w<
*still got a 2:1, which is fair considering the amount of work she put in compared with her friends who worked day and night studying and researching since halfway through second year and got firsts*
>w>
<w<

X
I heard work got more time pressure...
Well, as long as you manage to survive then all is well!

Nahrenne

Jealous. Definitely jealous. That way we could safely place the blame away from ourselves and become righteously indignant of this discrimination and inequality!
'-'

Well, if it makes you feel better, they say the best inventors are procrastinators/lazy people, since they invent things to make their lives easier and less of a hassle.
(^_^)

X

JustHANO

It depends on the day/time for me. Sometimes I'm motivated to do write or go to the studio, but I'm at work or it's like 12am. Then I have time to do those things and I'm not in the mood. Somedays everything aligns and I can get like a whole chapter done in one day and it not look like an embarrassment in my eye. Those are the days I live for. Now that I'm an 'adult' and everything is up to me getting off my lazy ass, this procrastinating thing is really holding me back. Well Imma head home for today, I got some stuff done which is nice. I'll see if my phone will be kind to me and let me run this forums on it.

Nahrenne

It depends on the day/time for me. Sometimes I'm motivated to do write or go to the studio, but I'm at work or it's like 12am. Then I have time to do those things and I'm not in the mood. Somedays everything aligns and I can get like a whole chapter done in one day and it not look like an embarrassment in my eye. Those are the days I live for. Now that I'm an 'adult' and everything is up to me getting off my lazy ass, this procrastinating thing is really holding me back. Well Imma head home for today, I got some stuff done which is nice. I'll see if my phone will be kind to me and let me run this forums on it.
You're a responsible adult.
(^_^)

*huggles*
X

Stormie

'-'

Well, if it makes you feel better, they say the best inventors are procrastinators/lazy people, since they invent things to make their lives easier and less of a hassle.
(^_^)

X
It doesn't. I might just end up comparing why their laziness is productive while mine isn't...

I wish I was lazy and smart. Good combination.