Promoting my novel (newbie)

Worldsinmymind

Hi folks,
Sorry if this question has been asked and answered ad nauseum. I just could find a post with answer.
I just joined SH today. Yay!!
Not only did i do that, but i uploaded several chapters of a novel i'm writing.
Can anyone please tell me how if i there's a forum for new writers/ reviews soemwhere i can visit?
Thanks.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hi folks,
Sorry if this question has been asked and answered ad nauseum. I just could find a post with answer.
I just joined SH today. Yay!!
Not only did i do that, but i uploaded several chapters of a novel i'm writing.
Can anyone please tell me how if i there's a forum for new writers/ reviews soemwhere i can visit?
Thanks.
There isn't a particular subforum for newbies, but you can always make a post in https://forum.scribblehub.com/forums/story-feedback.14/ if you want people to give their opinion on your story.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
There isn't a particular subforum for newbies, but you can always make a post in https://forum.scribblehub.com/forums/story-feedback.14/ if you want people to give their opinion on your story.
Remeber that All Sex Scenes thread i made where we got a whole buncha people giving me all the chapters with sex scenes from various novels? I think i might do something similar here.

A thread where i can add links to stories to the original post from whoever wants them up,

Maybe like:
Spoiler with a name like "romance"
In the spoiler we have various links to stories here of that category
Author name here maybe

And have whoever wants to offer feedback just @ the author

I mean i think its a neat idea. But i also think, "will people even use this? Or hell, find it?" So maybe we should ask tony about adding a place like that. Have him pin it somewhere. I just feel its a good idea to centralizing, you know? So we dont get so many threads asking for freeback and being so bare cuz no one wants to do it. Least if we had a place specifically for novel feedback, the people willing to give it have a place they can go instead of randomly coming across a request for it

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Remeber that All Sex Scenes thread i made where we got a whole buncha people giving me all the chapters with sex scenes from various novels? I think i might do something similar here.

A thread where i can add links to stories to the original post from whoever wants them up,

Maybe like:
Spoiler with a name like "romance"
In the spoiler we have various links to stories here of that category
Author name here maybe

And have whoever wants to offer feedback just @ the author

I mean i think its a neat idea. But i also think, "will people even use this? Or hell, find it?" So maybe we should ask tony about adding a place like that. Have him pin it somewhere. I just feel its a good idea to centralizing, you know? So we dont get so many threads asking for freeback and being so bare cuz no one wants to do it. Least if we had a place specifically for novel feedback, the people willing to give it have a place they can go instead of randomly coming across a request for it
A feedback megathread or something? Seems interesting~

Dunno if it would work, but it might be worth a shot! ^^)/

Yorth

Swordman
honestly, your thread title was so clickbait, I had to check it out lol