Promoting Novels in threads!

KrisVFX

God of Creation
I've seen lots of authors reply in the forums, and under their reply I can see their own novels promoted. I've been wondering, is that an scribble hub thing or do they appear under every author?

Capture.PNG

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I would kindly ask not to put large vertical images there. They make the threads damn jumpy :sweating_profusely: Yours is fine.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I would kindly ask not to put large vertical images there. They make the threads damn jumpy :sweating_profusely: Yours is fine.
Yes, please. It’s actually in the forum rules to use a banner…

Jemini

I've seen lots of authors reply in the forums, and under their reply I can see their own novels promoted. I've been wondering, is that an scribble hub thing or do they appear under every author?

View attachment 9965
Really not sure what to think about it that mine wound up being the one that stood out so much that it was featured as the example in this question. I guess it means it's prominent and sticks in peoples heads, so that's a good thing.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

View attachment 9965
It's only something shameless Authors do who have no ounce of self respect >.>

And yes, it is just a forum signature that is in all forums that any user can do.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
It's only something shameless Authors do who have no ounce of self respect >.>

And yes, it is just a forum signature that is in all forums that any user can do.
Really? I just wanted to shove cute chibis into everyone's face... and my fish blobs... and my BL couples

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
How do you add images to your signature? Like make it a link?
Use discord to get a link for it, then do it like you would put an image in the forms. Adjust the size so they aren't too big and boom. You can also use those images as links to your story.~ :blob_uwu:

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Use discord to get a link for it, then do it like you would put an image in the forms. Adjust the size so they aren't too big and boom. You can also use those images as links to your story.~ :blob_uwu:
How do I adjust the size?