Proof-reading/Editing offer

JYLewis

I have a fiverr and paypal, but really not required. I am willing to offer my mediocre abilities to help out people who might want to get feedback, but also get some decent proof-reading help. I can pound through content pretty fast and I like to think I can offer some decent help to those who might struggle with grammar a bit.

Hit me up on here and I can do a chapter free of charge. If you happy with it and want to do more let me know.

I am for the most part able to do about 1500 words of proof reading in 30 mins to an hour depending on how much is needed to be worked on.

My writing is not perfect by a long shot, but check out my webnovel in description to see a bit of my editing skills and that is me not fine-tooth combing it.

Hope you all are having a great 2021.

Respectfully,

JY Lewis

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I have a fiverr and paypal, but really not required. I am willing to offer my mediocre abilities to help out people who might want to get feedback, but also get some decent proof-reading help. I can pound through content pretty fast and I like to think I can offer some decent help to those who might struggle with grammar a bit.

Hit me up on here and I can do a chapter free of charge. If you happy with it and want to do more let me know.

I am for the most part able to do about 1500 words of proof reading in 30 mins to an hour depending on how much is needed to be worked on.

My writing is not perfect by a long shot, but check out my webnovel in description to see a bit of my editing skills and that is me not fine-tooth combing it.

Hope you all are having a great 2021.

Respectfully,

JY Lewis
I don't think people are interested in proofreading....

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
I am james lewis my mother killed a bear and my father is a wolf