Pushing the definition of Tea.

A word of caution for the Brits since this thread is potentially offensive.

In my layman knowledge, Tea is when you boil leaf or herbs or something fitting in hot water. It encompass a lot of things, which beg me to question: what kind of things could actually be classified as Tea?

Let's give examples by boiling A to Z and discuss whether these are Teas.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220622-231529.png
    Screenshot_20220622-231529.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 33

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Your attachment literally says made with crushed leaves of tea plant boiled in water.
I know. It also says that anything that's said here doesn't matter (which is fine since this was for humor purposes anyway) because tea is a beverage made specifically from leaves from tea plants
Though that doesn't seem to stop people from actually making "tea" that isn't actually tea by definition. Cause humans.

D

Deleted member 57675

I know. It also says that anything that's said here doesn't matter (which is fine since this was for humor purposes anyway) because tea is a beverage made specifically from leaves from tea plants
Fp.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
A word of caution for the Brits since this thread is potentially offensive.

In my layman knowledge, Tea is when you boil leaf or herbs or something fitting in hot water. It encompass a lot of things, which beg me to question: what kind of things could actually be classified as Tea?

Let's give examples by boiling A to Z and discuss whether these are Teas.
Cum

speaking of which, this exists

rather than smoking weed, you can boil weed and make it a tea.

a lot of narcotic plants can be used as tea as well.

Not sure about where it was legal, but so far I think Serbia and Cambodia legalized its usage. I did read of a Serbian family growing cannabis in their backyard for personal usage and Cambodians used Marijuana in their dishes, so yea.