Q:Does the like limit exists yet?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I wanted to make this thread because this thing—like limits—is such a torturous thing for me. Welp, I’m not active in this forum much. So I might even ever see this thing. I haven’t been active in NUF either. These days I’m busy with school. But I don’t have much after school stuff....that won’t start for me untill February. Sigh. I also haven’t been writing much as well.

Why am I talking about this? I ment to talk about this torturous thing. I like spending my likes. I guess I’m a spendthrift? I do give out my likes a lot. I’m a very likable person~

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
I wanted to make this thread because this thing—like limits—is such a torturous thing for me. Welp, I’m not active in this forum much. So I might even ever see this thing. I haven’t been active in NUF either. These days I’m busy with school. But I don’t have much after school stuff....that won’t start for me untill February. Sigh. I also haven’t been writing much as well.

Why am I talking about this? I ment to talk about this torturous thing. I like spending my likes. I guess I’m a spendthrift? I do give out my likes a lot. I’m a very likable person~
There's no like limit for now. And as long as people don't spam likes incessantly, like happended in the early years of NUF, @Tony doesn't plan on putting one in.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
*rolls around the grass happily and accidentally hits the like button with her fluffy bunny tail*

*like*

*unlike*

*like*

*unlike*

I could do this all day...but I don't on account of all the onlookers. >.>

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
*rolls around the grass happily and accidentally hits the like button with her fluffy bunny tail*

*like*

*unlike*

*like*

*unlike*

Hmmm, a cute bunny tail? Having all sorts of images go through my below gutter mind.

Keep pushing the 'like' button.

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be

*like*

*unlike*

*like*

*unlike*

Not sure how to respond to that... but I "liked" it xD

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
No limit in the foreseeable future
I mean as long as its used responsibly then there would be no reason for it
In other words we'll be fine for a year or two before it gets implemented