Q: How unproductive are you and how’s is 2021 so far?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
It’s been 13 days since I deleted discord. I also haven’t drawn much either. Or write. I don’t have collage other this semester. Maybe I should redownload it?

I go back fall 2021. I turn 20 when do go back. I was supposed to be done with my sophomore year this semester. But COVID-19 threw a rench in my plans. Well, like I had any plans anyways.

I would have been 19 finishing up my sophomore year then when I turn 20 I go into my 3rd year. I’ve been suspecting my mom is pregnant. She’s been throwing up since late November. She told my bro but didn’t tel me? Lol.

I haven’t formally meet my step dad yet. Tbh, idc.

One of my goals this year is getting my license...I hear things more painful since covid complicated process. Idk how to navigate the local DMV’s site. Like, here am I supposed go take the test???

I’ve been trying to find the sticky notes. Would use them to cover up the wall. Idk make some tangible calendar style board. Keep stuff in progress?

Well, all I do is l sleep. That’s it really. Other than maybe a few hours on reading or watch something. But it’s mostly sleep. I’m very unproductive.

how’s 2021 so far for y’all? I got a baby half sibling on the way. I hope it’s a girl. Tho I don’t mind having another lil’ bro either.

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
It’s been 13 days since I deleted discord. I also haven’t drawn much either. Or write. I don’t have collage other this semester. Maybe I should redownload it?

I go back fall 2021. I turn 20 when do go back. I was supposed to be done with my sophomore year this semester. But COVID-19 threw a rench in my plans. Well, like I had any plans anyways.

I would have been 19 finishing up my sophomore year then when I turn 20 I go into my 3rd year. I’ve been suspecting my mom is pregnant. She’s been throwing up since late November. She told my bro but didn’t tel me? Lol.

I haven’t formally meet my step dad yet. Tbh, idc.

One of my goals this year is getting my license...I hear things more painful since covid complicated process. Idk how to navigate the local DMV’s site. Like, here am I supposed go take the test???

I’ve been trying to find the sticky notes. Would use them to cover up the wall. Idk make some tangible calendar style board. Keep stuff in progress?

Well, all I do is l sleep. That’s it really. Other than maybe a few hours on reading or watch something. But it’s mostly sleep. I’m very unproductive.

how’s 2021 so far for y’all? I got a baby half sibling on the way. I hope it’s a girl. Tho I don’t mind having another lil’ bro either.
Am still doing my job. I still write occasionally in my own doc.

Also, go get your driving license, some companies favor an employee that knows how to drive.

I don't exercise myself, which is bad as my weight is now 220 lbs, but try planking, sleeping all day just fucks with your sleep cycle.

Dountmindme

Also, go get your driving license, some companies favor an employee that knows how to drive.
I’ll try. But it’s January. Hmm maybe in March? I’ll do it in March.
as i got older i think productivity is overrated.
Understandable. but I think it’s more trying to keep myself busy.

Michuyu

2021 is doing a bit better for me. I am drawing a lot more like how I always wanted, and I'm only taking one class this semester because it's an experimental course for getting into entrepreneurship. I think things can get better, just hang in there. And also, good luck with getting your license!

LordAstrea

Catgirl Addict
Try to be productive. I like playing games outside of work. Writing would feel productive if I didn't think many parts were inadequate afterwards. So chapters sit a while as I continue to edit and brood. Then I go on a jog looking for catgirls or something. :D

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
as i got older i think productivity is overrated.

i rather dabble with meaningless things, if it makes me happy.
This is what I believe in. I think of it as a candle, when you try to do everything as efficient as possible you burn a whole lot. I'd rather spend my days with as much dopamine in my head as possible. If not, I'll work for the luxury then NEET my days after I recieve my tendie funds.

The only problem I have is disappointing my parents. That shit hurts bro, it's a guilt I have to find a way to soothe

TeaNinja

I haven’t wrote anything in a couple months. At first, it was just a few big assignments from College. Now, it spiraled me down into not writing and not feeling ready for next semester. Good luck on getting that license, friend.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I haven't produced any milk yet because I'm saving my colostrum for my baby, but I plan on being very productive later this year.

Dountmindme

I am drawing a lot more like how I always wanted
I want to draw more.
Good luck on getting that license, friend.
Thanks! I hope my process is smooth.
I haven't produced any milk yet because I'm saving my colostrum for my baby, but I plan on being very productive later this year.
Nice. If you have any tips and do share because I want to help mom with the baby. Whenever that happens.
I'd rather spend my days with as much dopamine in my head as possible.
Idk how to that.
Working like a horse on my University assignments. Because I was unproductive when I should've been mildly productuve
Good luck on them assignments.

TachimeSan

Swamped with work and University. Barely updates my story anymore. Gradually losing readers left and right. It is what it is

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Nice. If you have any tips and do share because I want to help mom with the baby. Whenever that happens.
She's probably more of a pro at it than I am. I'm on my first pregnancy, but I did induce lactation for fun a few years ago. I only made a tablespoon of milk every four hours at my peak, but that's pretty good considering I didn't have the hormones to back me up back then. This time around, I'm confident I'll make lots of milk because my nipples have darkened a lot, and they haven't really leaked, but they have gotten a bit crusty.

Anyway, if she's having any trouble making lots of milk, look up galactagogues. Also, avoid mint until ready to stop milk production. Try to reduce foods that increase dopamine, because dopamine interferes with prolactin, which is the hormone tied with milk production. Don't overdo it, though, because a lot of those foods are healthy. I'd stay away from oregano and do more with basil instead:

Dountmindme

She's probably more of a pro at it than I am.
She gave birth to five of us and now sixth? I guess yeah. But I’ll keep in mind your tips! I never knew about the thing with mints.
I'm sure you can fit drawing in some time! I'd love to see your art~~
My pfp is one of my art. Speaking of art I guess I should fix my NUF art thread. So many broken images. Guess I should update the one on here? Idk if made one. I prolly did for the artist role on discord.

D

Deleted member 45782

Finished main ordeal of college last year, so now its the next step....

Measuring liquid intake more. Plan to write more. End up joining and talking on writing platforms more, but I guess its a start. A story I really wanted to write is now has less urge since got feedback on how to incorporate a myth. Its good though, so now my mind can stop the story-writing craving for that story to focus on other short lighter stories more.

Still horrible at getting around to an earlier bedtime.

Michuyu

My pfp is one of my art. Speaking of art I guess I should fix my NUF art thread. So many broken images. Guess I should update the one on here? Idk if made one. I prolly did for the artist role on discord.
Ahhh your art looks so pretty *-* if you have an art Instagram, wanna be mutual? >.< and What's NUF? :0