Question about 'Content Warning' on Scribble Hub.

Arisaka_Hiroshi

Hello guys! I just had a small doubt. I have usage of a few strong words in my novel, but I partially to fully censor them out. Do I still need to apply 'Strong Language' content warning on my novel?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Hello guys! I just had a small doubt. I have usage of a few strong words in my novel, but I partially to fully censor them out. Do I still need to apply 'Strong Language' content warning on my novel?
i mean if you use the content warning, why bother censoring at all, then? Well, do what you want. Some people don't really like using harsh language, i understand

Vnator

For occasional swears, I don't bother. Like pg 13 movies allow one free use of the f word, I might use one every few chapters. If there's a lot of swearing, I'll add the tag, like I plan to for my next story.

Arisaka_Hiroshi

Aaaaaa!!!!! You are still here!!!! 😀
Yea! :D Just wanted to clear this doubt which had been bothering me for quite a while now :)
i mean if you use the content warning, why bother censoring at all, then? Well, do what you want. Some people don't really like using harsh language, i understand
Mm yea okay! :D
Never hurts nobody to put it. It's not like anybody will complain: "How dare you cheat me! I saw the content warning, and it promised me strong language! Why. Is. It. Censored?!"
Aah, true. Okay :D
For occasional swears, I don't bother. Like pg 13 movies allow one free use of the f word, I might use one every few chapters. If there's a lot of swearing, I'll add the tag, like I plan to for my next story.
Mm, I see. Okay :D

Agentt

Thighs
Well, if you are doing it, be sure to write in your synopsis what level of strong word it is, because you don't want people to think your books is one if those tentacle orgis one