Question Game

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
This is a simple party forum game that you may or may not have played before. I call it the "Question Game".

In my personal experience, it's actually a highly effective game to play when trying to get to know someone or while on a date.

It is essentially "Truth or Dare" except there are only truths.

Here are the rules:
  • Quote the person above you, and ask them a question. It can be any question, as trivial or serious as you like. (Almost) nothing is off limits.
  • If you are responding:
    • You must answer truthfully!
    • Or you can choose to "pass" if you don't want to answer. You can choose to "pass" for any reason, and don't worry about it!
    • After you answer, remember to ask a question to the person above you!
  • Rules:
    • Please follow SH forum rules
    • Please do not ask users for personal information (e.g. phone numbers, real names, etc)
    • Please respect users who do not wish to answer a question
    • Please do not harass users for any reason

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
This is a simple party forum game that you may or may not have played before. I call it the "Question Game".

In my personal experience, it's actually a highly effective game to play when trying to get to know someone or while on a date.

It is essentially "Truth or Dare" except there are only truths.

Here are the rules:
  • Quote the person above you, and ask them a question. It can literally be any question, as trivial or serious as you like. (Almost) nothing is off limits.
  • If you are responding:
    • You must answer truthfully!
    • Or you can choose to "pass" if you don't want to answer. You can choose to "pass" for any reason, and don't worry about it!
    • After you answer, remember to ask a question to the person above you!
  • Rules:
    • Please follow SH forum rules
    • Please do not ask users for personal information (e.g. phone numbers, real names, etc)
    • Please respect users who do not wish to answer a question
    • Please do not harass users for any reason
Here's an example! Quote the person above you and ask them a question.

@ohko Do you like mangoes?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko Do you like mangoes?
If you get asked a question, you should try to answer truthfully! It is okay to take your time answering, so no rush. Other people may end up replying to the thread before you make your answer.

Personally, I don't want to answer this question -- so I will pass! Sorry!

---------

Next, you should ask a question to the person above you.

@ohko Have you ever said "nyaa" in real life?

Zoey

Mustachu
If you get asked a question, you should try to answer truthfully! It is okay to take your time answering, so no rush. Other people may end up replying to the thread before you make your answer.

Personally, I don't want to answer this question -- so I will pass! Sorry!

---------

Next, you should ask a question to the person above you.

@ohko Have you ever said "nyaa" in real life?
@ohko have you ever said "nyaa" in a serious manner, in real life.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko have you ever said "nyaa" in a serious manner, in real life.

Nope! Well, not seriously! I did have a phase when I ran around saying "nyaa" to all my friends in middle school though :sweating_profusely:

------
@Zoey what's your favorite pokemon?

Zoey

Mustachu
Nope! Well, not seriously! I did have a phase when I ran around saying "nyaa" to all my friends in middle school though :sweating_profusely:

------
@Zoey what's your favorite pokemon?
That's a hard one, but if I had to choose I'd probably go with pumpkaboo because it looks like a cute pillow.

Case in point.
----------
@ohko Whats your favorite holiday.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko Whats your favorite holiday.
This is also hard for me! I actually like the entirety of the Christmas - New Year holiday week, but sometimes I also say that I like Thanksgiving.

Um... :blob_pout: I'm going to change my answer today and say Columbus Day weekend in the US, because my family used to always travel during that weekend.

I'm so bad with favorites. :sweating_profusely:

------

@Zoey What is your favorite plushie that you have ever had? Or alternatively, what is a plushie that you wish you had?

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
@ohko What is your favorite novel on SH?
Also, I have no idea how this works, so if I'm doing something wrong let me know

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko What is your favorite novel on SH?
Also, I have no idea how this works, so if I'm doing something wrong let me know
That's a hard question to answer, especially since I hardly read enough!

I think my first response is probably @mrsimple's Stray -- although I'm probably biased because they are my friend and I simply like cats.

I'd be happy to take recommendations though!

-----

@binarysoap Why did you pick your avatar on SHF?

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
That's a hard question to answer, especially since I hardly read enough!

I think my first response is probably @mrsimple's Stray -- although I'm probably biased because they are my friend and I simply like cats.

I'd be happy to take recommendations though!

-----

@binarysoap Why did you pick your avatar on SHF?

I'm going to assume you're asking why my profile picture is what it is

In which case, during Christmas, everyone* was changing their pfp's to something christmas themed. I joined in the party. After the holiday season was over, I decided I might as well change it again instead of reverting it. So I dug through my old files and stumbled upon this old file named:
Inverse FFT of Inverse FFT of Inverse FFT of Inverse FFT of Inverse FFT of FFT of FFT of profile pic discord
And decided to use it.

______

@ohko What is your favorite novel on NU?

Zoey

Mustachu
@Zoey What is your favorite plushie that you have ever had? Or alternatively, what is a plushie that you wish you had?
My favorite plushie I have is a sloth I got for Christmas.
----

@binarysoap who's your favorite scribble hub member.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Inverse FFT of Inverse FFT of Inverse FFT of Inverse FFT of Inverse FFT of FFT of FFT of profile pic discord
Mysterious :blob_dizzy:

@ohko What is your favorite novel on NU?
This one is a bit easier to answer, although I really struggle to pick just one! :sweating_profusely: Very often, the most recent novel I read is my favorite.

I think I will cheat and just answer representative novels that illustrate the stories that I like. Originally I got into light novels from anime, so I certainly read the typical subset of anime light novels and isekai -- my favorite of these is probably Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, although I've definitely also binge read the more mainstream SAO/Overlord/Slime-tensei. I have a specific soft-soft for villainess and worldbuilding stories, which can be exemplified by Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter and dozens of others like Bakarina. My tastes also span over more typical josei fantasy including Kusuriya no Hitorigoto, and I also read cutesy BL such as Love You 59 Seconds.

I cheated and named multiple instead of naming one. :sweating_profusely:

------

@Zoey What are some websites/communities that you were a part of or active on before coming to SHF?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I have written a BL story (on SH). My IRL friends don't need to know!

@ohko What's your LEAST favorite blob
Umm... Let's see... I guess this one? :blobchristmas: I feel like I would never use it.

----

@binarysoap What is the most recent novel/story/media that you were obsessed with or binged?

Moshi

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko Is your avatar supposed to be a wolf-person, a cat-person, or ?
It's a question mark! Although possibly cat!

----

@Moshi What is your favorite and least favorite part about valentine's day?

Moshi

It's a question mark! Although possibly cat!

----

@Moshi What is your favorite and least favorite part about valentine's day?

Hmn... I don't really have strong feelings about Valentine's day, despite me having hyped it up these past few days ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess my favorite part is the general atmosphere? It's a time of hoping for love~ and it's fun watching people's hopes get dashed

My least favorite part is how it makes me feel even more single than I already am T.T

@ohko What about you? What's you favorite and lease favorite part about the day of love? and what's your relationship status

wow I abuse strikethrough a lot