Question Game

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
@binarysoap What is the most recent novel/story/media that you were obsessed with or binged?
I'll pass on this. No one must know! I don't want to be judged by random strangers on the internet, since the subject mater is uh, nevermind.

wow I abuse strikethrough a lot
Not as much as I do on discord

@Moshi why are you avoiding discord

Moshi

@binarysoap What is the most recent novel/story/media that you were obsessed with or binged?
I'll pass on this. No one must know! I don't want to be judged by random strangers on the internet, since the subject mater is uh, nevermind.
:blob_hmm_two:
Aren't you already judged a lot anyway
@Moshi why are you avoiding discord
I'm not avoiding it. I'm just not very active on it anymore, since school caught up to me.

---

@Zoey what's your favorite animal?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko What about you? What's you favorite and lease favorite part about the day of love? and what's your relationship status
My favorite part is when people got to send each other stuff on valentine's day. For instance, my high school often had various valentine's day fundraisers where various groups would set up a table where they would deliver a purchased chocolate or something to a person you specified. I also really like making chocolate, although I only did that once.

Least favorite part are the valentine's expectations.

And my relationship status is engaged. Although it's also slightly complicated.

--------

@binarysoap Since it is valentine's day, what is your favorite couple/pairing in fiction?

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
@binarysoap Since it is valentine's day, what is your favorite couple/pairing in fiction?

I don't really read many romance novels so there's not a lot of nice pairing that I know of. Uh, I guess Silva and Song then?

@Moshi What is your favorite number greater than 1000?

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
@binarysoap What do you think is the best quality of yourself?
The ability to be depressing whenever I want. Okay, not really, but I'm not great at anything.

@ohko what is your favorite number less than 0?