Question: What Are Signatures, How Do I Use them, amd What Should I put In Them?

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
They're fun little doodles that pop up whenever you post a message :D

If you're an author, you could put links to your stories. Or anything, really.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
It is a propaganda tool used by Martians to spread a false narrative about dark energy consumption and its side effects on the time-space continuum.

Or just what the name implies. Your signature.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
1684920225689.png

Rightttt to the right of Account Details. You should use it to link your story (if you have one) or if you don't, insert some funny images idk

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
It is a propaganda tool used by Martians to spread a false narrative about dark energy consumption and its side effects on the time-space continuum.

Or just what the name implies. Your signature.
I don't know why I felt some passive aggression in that text.

D

Deleted member 54065

Now that I think of it, yes.

Understood. Thank you.
If you're planning to put in image links to your signature, upload them in image hosting sites first, like imgur or discord. Then, put in the link to your image and don't forget to save your signature.

Also, 'portrait' orientation on phones won't show your signature. 'Landscape' does, however.

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
If you're planning to put in image links to your signature, upload them in image hosting sites first, like imgur or discord. Then, put in the link to your image and don't forget to save your signature.

Also, 'portrait' orientation on phones won't show your signature. 'Landscape' does, however.
Thank you for your helpful suggestion.

I didn't know that, on mobile I would simply turn on the ‘desktop site' feature.

D

Deleted member 54065

Thank you for your helpful suggestion.

I didn't know that, on mobile I would simply turn on the ‘desktop site' feature.
Yep, it still applies. Though just turning your phone to landscape orientation is faster.