Quick Guide to ScribbleHub

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

I forgot since I joined months ago now, but do we have a ScribbleHub Manual or Guide? One that is not on the Forum but on the direct ScribbleHub page.

Like say when you first joined, and there's a default story in your dashboard that shows you all the steps on how to navigate around and create stuff on ScribbleHub.

Maybe that will help reduce questions like when how come stories haven't been seen yet to where is the button to do this and this like customizing their rankings/reading lists?

Instead of navigating to SHF and having to go through the process of signing in again, it'd be nice to see all in one place where they create and read stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I forgot since I joined months ago now, but do we have a ScribbleHub Manual or Guide? One that is not on the Forum but on the direct ScribbleHub page.

Like say when you first joined, and there's a default story in your dashboard that shows you all the steps on how to navigate around and create stuff on ScribbleHub.

Maybe that will help reduce questions like when how come stories haven't been seen yet to where is the button to do this and this like customizing their rankings/reading lists?

Instead of navigating to SHF and having to go through the process of signing in again, it'd be nice to see all in one place where they create and read stuff.
Considering that people even skip stuff like the pop ups that tell them they need to wait until their story is approved, I don't think this would have any real use in all honesty...

The forums' faq is probably enough.

D

Deleted member 45782

Considering that people even skip stuff like the pop ups that tell them they need to wait until their story is approved, I don't think this would have any real use in all honesty...

The forums' faq is probably enough.
True. I think it helps though so they don't have to redirect and sign into SHF. Its directly in front of them so they can see it. It more bigger and clearer to spot than some regular font-sized red italicized words. If they still miss it, then that's their problem.

Last edited by a moderator: