Quick Question how do you use clip studio pro?

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
Im just a beginner artist that just really wants to use it for practice,finshed art work,etc.
Cause it's really damn intemdating to use the tools.

Owl

Nervous writer
It's kinda hard to explain a tool like this. What I can tell you is that there are a lot of tutorials and CSP is actually quite easy to use once you click around a bit. The most important thing is to just focus on what you need and not waste your time trying to understand everything perfectly at once :blob_hide:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I recommend trying out all kinds of brushes first. If you aren’t satisfied with the standard brushes, you can download brushes and textures in clip studio assets. (you have to make an account)

Llamadragon

go to youtube and enter something like "csp [name of tool] tutorial" and repeat for all the tools in the toolbar. Not sure if all of them have a tutorial available but you'll find the basics. Clip Studio itself also have tutorials on their website and there are some on art sites like deviantArt, though they're more aimed at drawing than explaining the tool.

All in all, it depends on your past experience with digital art programs and what you want to create. Do you have an art tablet? If not, you either need to get one or you'll be very limited in what you can do I'm afraid, though some people still make some really cool stuff with mouse only.

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
thanks I did had a drawing tablet for about a few days ago.and I just now getted started to use the programs as drawing refernce or stlylizng art on it since I have a limited amount of paper I could draw on my sketch book.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I don’t follow tutorials. Usually I jus’ go in to the app and try all kinds of things. You know, have fun with it and learn along the way. I really like find hidden features, or ones that don’t get mentioned a lot.