Quick question...

DanielPotter

How would you feel if you were the main protagonist of your story and then out of nowhere, some random guy comes into your story, steals your potential love interest(s), and pushes you into the background while he takes all the spotlight, turning you into an extra?

Blaggy

Depends on the situation, e.g.

Hero summon mc light: I can focus on defeating the big bad with new allies. or enemies to defeat, the power of friendship/love/whatever will prevail+!
Dark: no longer will I have to follow the gods quest, time to retire to a farm.
Xianxia Harem: POWER
Xianxia non harem: POWER
Xianxia reincarnation: the 4000 chapter prologue has ended
Truck kun reincarnation: noooo, my self insert low energy powah fantasy now needs me to work?

How would you feel if you were the main protagonist of your story and then out of nowhere, some random guy comes into your story, steals your potential love interest(s), and pushes you into the background while he takes all the spotlight, turning you into an extra?
Doesn't that sound like real life, you have a crush on someone, then some random guy/girl you don't know got in a relationship with him/her, and in an important event it didn't involved you cause you were anxious or it wasn't your own business to care/you're not charming enough.

Last edited:

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
If my story were a otome villainess isekai, I'd say good riddance. Those love interests were two-timers, anyway! I'm going for the pretty boy boss-villain! See ya later, bitches!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
everyones the hero of their own tale, kid. I'd just move on, i have other options. As for the random dude, it depends on his attitude. If he was sincere and decent, no harm no foul. If he's a cunt, i'm gonna have to fuck his mother. I've only ever had to do that, like, once, but still. Some people just gotta stay humble, and sometimes it falls upon this Venerable to do so himself

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
It depends.
Judging by how you said 'potential' I guess that me and the heroines' aren't that close, so it won't be too hard getting over them liking this random guy.
Now the real question is...
Am I some canon fanfic mc? Am I living in a fantasy world? Or am I living in a world similar to ours? And if so, will this guy have some hate-boner for me to the point where he goes out of his way to humiliate me every time we meet and make my life a living hell?
Or will he be a decent person at the very least?
If he's after me for no reason then I gotta retaliate in whatever way I can.
But if he's not after me to ruin my life, then I'd just suck it up and move on. No skin off my back. Plenty of opportunities to get and gals' to meet.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
If he's bisexual and polyamorous, I'll team up with him. They're going to need a uterus if they want kids, after all!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
If he's bisexual and polyamorous, I'll team up with him. They're going to need a uterus if they want kids, after all!
typical woman, thinking their uterus is what makes them valuable smh. Yall have so much to offer! Dont demean yourselves! There's plenty of other things you bring to the table! Like cooking, cleaning...and...:blob_hmm::blob_hmm_two:
.....:blob_awkward:
.........and, uh...:blob_pat_sad::blob_no:

Someone help me out here! :sweating_profusely:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
typical woman, thinking their uterus is what makes them valuable smh. Yall have so much to offer! Dont demean yourselves! There's plenty of other things you bring to the table! Like cooking, cleaning...and...:blob_hmm::blob_hmm_two:
.....:blob_awkward:
.........and, uh...:blob_pat_sad::blob_no:

Someone help me out here! :sweating_profusely: