Quick question

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
Is there any way to change story order on the main site, like when people look at your profile page? I feel also like it's kind of odd that it sorts so oldest is on top...

Agentt

Thighs
The sort is in hands of the readers. By this thing, the ladder looking thing.
20210325_215827.jpg

For me, it is ascending, for you it must be descending.
To change the order, simply go to Create> Edit> Table of content(or what ever it is called) and use those three bar at the side of each chapter to slide them.
Looks kinda likes this. You have to first pull it to slide and then reorder it
Screenshot_20210325-220140_DuckDuckGo.jpg

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
The sort is in hands of the readers. By this thing, the ladder looking thing. View attachment 7000
For me, it is ascending, for you it must be descending.
To change the order, simply go to Create> Edit> Table of content(or what ever it is called) and use those three bar at the side of each chapter to slide them.
Looks kinda likes this. You have to first pull it to slide and then reorder itView attachment 7001
No, I'm not talking about chapter order, I mean story order, like order it appears on my profile - the first thing people see is my Zelda Novel, and I'd prefer they see my original fantasy.

Agentt

Thighs
No, I'm not talking about chapter order, I mean story order, like order it appears on my profile - the first thing people see is my Zelda Novel, and I'd prefer they see my original fantasy.
Oh, no. That can't be changed as far as I have experimented.
It would be a good idea to put this in features part so Tony can implement it.