Recommendations Quick Transmigration

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
My favorite genre ever. I have burned through so many of these its ridiculous. I’ve seen many of...questionable quality. Anyway I’ve gone through most of the CN origins that have a substantial amount of chapters translated so if you know any written originally in English that have more than one arc let me know :blob_evil_two:. Of course if you know any underrated translated ones that most people haven’t read then feel free to recommend me some :3

Quaesitor

Not sure if you've already read it, as it isn't exactly underrated, but do give Lord of the Mysteries a try - it's not your typical transmigration novel, but I personally consider it excellent.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Not sure if you've already read it, as it isn't exactly underrated, but do give Lord of the Mysteries a try - it's not your typical transmigration novel, but I personally consider it excellent.
Not sure if that’s QT but thanks! I’ve heard of it before but never read it. I’ll get to that :blob_okay:

Last edited:

sereminar

unfortunately I'm woefully under-read in this genre, but i did really enjoy this story
"The Transmigration Missions Are Not Scientific"
i imagine you've probably already read it, but fair warning if you haven't there is quite a bit of explicit sexual content in it
(I totally had to look up what Quick Transmigration was lol, anyway i found the answer on this thread with a ton of collected titles, so maybe that'll help?