Which would you prefer?

• Bacon-flavored Chicken

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Chicken-flavored Bacon

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Just a completely random poll about food.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Sees title.

Oh this is hard to answer.

Sees options.

This is even HARDER to answer!

BACON DONUT!

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Of course, the answer would be the chicken-flavored bacon! It doesn't take too long to cook and doesn't need too many ingredients. You can cook it up for a minute without losing time and oil, then prepare your warm sliced bread, and the final product is a lot of yummy food for the morning. Heat it up with a latte, and you've got all you need!

Making a bacon-flavored chicken would mean that you have to buy a lot of ingredients! It also has a high-calorie intake, and the quantity of food you can make is smaller than making chicken-flavored bacon. I mean, you can make the best quality for them, but what about the result of how much you can make?

In any case, Canadian Bacon is better because it has a low-calorie intake out of all bacon. Remember that a chicken and a fried chicken have different calories and that we are talking about a fried chicken. Fried chickens have the biggest calorie because of the fat crispy external layer and internal thick meat. Although, it is dependent on what breading mix or flour you use and how large or small (mostly legs and breasts) the chicken used!

Chicken-flavored bacon for a month or a bacon-flavored chicken for a week?! Know this, and you shall understand which is better to take.

:blob_cookie:Talking about them makes me hungry:blob_cookie:

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
You tricked me with a boring title, then you murdered me with the hardest question known to man. I'd rather solve the 7 millenium math questions.
But, chicken flavored bacon please. So I could eat more. Just one piece of bacon flavored chicken is unamusing

Valthan

Bacon-wrapped chicken fingers drizzled with a thick beef broth based sauce. :blob_hide:

AM-ACE-ING

You can do that!?
try deep-fried Oreo
I've tried them before, you won't regret it
but don't fry them too long, maybe 10-15 or even maybe 20 secs if your feeling adventurous

edit: i forgot to reply to the poll
I'm going with deep fried bacon
easy snack, put it on some bread if you're feeling fancy

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Chicken is lower in calories than bacon, so the answer is obvious!