Random Question Alert!

cheriechechan

What do you think about the word "reflection"?

Honestly, I thought it was the song in "Mulan" but back to the serious answer. My answer would be like this: it is an unknown version of myself.

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 42060

Para sakin, ang reflection ay cause and effect. Like your unhealthy fattiness reflects your diet (not all the time). Or your perfect grammar reflects your writing skills (not all the time). So that would mean my attitude reflects my experiences and beliefs (and not all the time). Reflection is causality.​

Agentt

Thighs

Honestly, I thought it was the song in "Mulan" but back to the serious answer. My answer would be like this: it is an unknown version of myself.

Thank you.
It's...a word, surely.
A strange word.
Usually, re is a prefix attached to something which is redone. Like reuse, recycle, restore, but not in this case.
Flection refers to something becoming shiny,

Isn't it weird how words work

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
What do I think about it? Well... it's a word.

It reminds me of the times I look at my face in the mirror everyday after washing

LordJoyde

Depending on how its used, it can be a good dramatic tool. Therefore, I like it.

D

Deleted member 54065

Para sakin, ang reflection ay cause and effect. Like your unhealthy fattiness reflects your diet (not all the time). Or your perfect grammar reflects your writing skills (not all the time). So that would mean my attitude reflects my experiences and beliefs (and not all the time). Reflection is causality.​
Ang galing. Perpuk!

Reflection for me is something that shows unintentionally.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Thank you.
I am perfection made form. I have no need for reflection

It's a property of light to bounce of objects.

1643123395016.png

I am perfection made form. I have no need for reflection
you're really good at sucking in everything huh

D

Deleted member 57675

Something not many do until a situation hits them in their face or until someone points out something to them and they go oh shi~

Reflection is realization. Ability to look into a situation or yourself and realize what its like now, and then decide whether you want to improve and change for better or decided to say nah, and just stick with whatever you're doing.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
When I hear the word reflection the first thing I think about is total internal reflection of light inside fibre optic cables, how lasers work, and also how mirages form.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I think of Jesus reflecting at the Mount of Olives before he was crucified.

Last edited: