Random ScribbleHub Demographic Survey [Poll/Survey]

minacia

perpetually sour
Hiyo, I made a random demographic survey because I'm curious: link

I'd appreciate it if you filled it out, and even more if you circulated it around with your friends!

This is an unofficial survey, so it's not sponsored by Tony or ScribbleHub.

Feel free to skip any questions that you don't feel like answering.

The full set of raw data will not be openly shared with anyone except SH staff (if requested), and individual privacy is very important. The analyzed and summarized data will be published in this thread, and basic pie charts should be visible upon completing the survey.

I'll probably keep this open until January 1st, 2021.

AdLeto

My answers compared to the others seems very worrying

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Done, killed some of my time, doing the survey is a bitch when the site is somewhat non-responsive to changes.

I did not look at others' result, I never look back, honey.

Also I am very slow with that we have a discord. And then I recalled I muted all chats because of the tons of people going in and out.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hiyo, I made a random demographic survey because I'm curious: link

I'd appreciate it if you filled it out, and even more if you circulated it around with your friends!

This is an unofficial survey, so it's not sponsored by Tony or ScribbleHub.

Feel free to skip any questions that you don't feel like answering.

The full set of raw data will not be openly shared with anyone except SH staff (if requested), and individual privacy is very important. The analyzed and summarized data will be published in this thread, and basic pie charts should be visible upon completing the survey.

I'll probably keep this open until January 1st, 2021.
I think the hours questions could have had clickable options, as well as the country question.
'-'

X

minacia

perpetually sour
I think the hours questions could have had clickable options, as well as the country question.
'-'

X
Yeah, I could have added number validation to force to be an integer :sweat_smile:

That said, I wanted to gather as much data as possible, and I'll probably have the manually curate the data down the road.

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
Done and done, way to start the morning.

This is the last day of finals, so I'm excited af to go and sleep again peacefully in my bed after days of night owling. Time to become a literal sleeping burrito

minacia

perpetually sour
I sad that I didn’t see AO3 on the list. I use that site the most.
Yeah, I use it too, although I built the default list based on like a random Top 10 sites for webfiction that I found on google. AO3 wasn't on there, so I just decided to leave it off as an other category.

D

Deleted member 29081

Okay, but this should be considered an affront to God.
Screenshot 2020-12-01 204630.png