Random Story Outlines

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Wow! I found a place to dump my horrible ideas that I would never write! So I don't care if yall use this 'thing'
Story goes like this...

He went away with a milk
Karly loved her family the most, second only to her love for computers. However one computer incident happened that led to their family being too poor. Along with other people worldwide, a massive virus spread and infected important files, bank accounts and things that needs computer to use. It was so bad that the virus can 'adapt' to a certain extent and even influenced jobs outside of electronics by utilizing advertisements and social engineering.

This incident occured while she was playing on her father's pc. It was just unfortunate that her father's computer was affected by the virus more so since computers are related to his job and the father is the breadwinner of the family. The situation is fine if not for the fact that most of their money is stored in a bank that is also a victim of the incident.

This led to them taking a big hit in their financial status albeit they still have money to be considered above middle-class. In the beginning it was all fine however the situation for the rock bottom people was too bad that it's starting to spread to the rich people. Prices rose and demands increased, the whole situation was that terrible that the family has to resort selling properties until their financial standing became middle-class although they are technically lower-class to which they just show a facade of being capable.

In the broken society, one of the ways to be accepted easily is to show that you're rich, considering that alot of people became poor in this period. During this time, her father was starting to distance to the family, being less frequent to be seen. This all continued until the virus was suddenly gone. Despite that, her father was never the same as before. Smile can no longer found on his face.

One day, while she was playing on her own computer, her father said that he would just buy a milk. After that, her family never found him, taking money when he left. This left her family in a bad state but she didn't mind the money, what she was more concerned was her father. She was just 8 yrs old when her father left the house but she didn't gave up on finding him no matter how long it took. After this string of incidents she vowed to never touch a computer again.

-------------------------

10 years later and a secretive man is finding someone and his findings led to the house of Karly. He saw her family but didn't make a move but just watch.

Karly is 18 yrs old now. Known in the school as the 'classic beauty', everytime you look at what she is holding you will find an old book instead of smartphone. She wore old-fashioned clothes and her fashion allowed to cover her that she is not poor to the eyes of others.

The story moves when a friend of hers needed help and she must use a computer to do it. Reluctantly she did so finding out in the process the she has a talent for it. The friend insist, things lead one thing and another she found herself in a online hacking group. The group said they want to do offline meeting. Together with the friend that insisted her, she went to it. Just before she reaches the venue she notices a familiar silhouette and saw a handsome guy that is young but older than her, just walking.

During the party, nothing was wrong in the talks but as time passes their questions seems to be more apprehensive and seems to be something about the old virus. Not knowing this things, she didn't answer those questions and started to left as she felt uncomfortable. As she is leaving she is forcibly stopped by the members including her friend, she also noticed that she is being sluggish. Realizing the possible danger she dashed away, just as she was escaping she noticed that the members are armed with a silenced gun. She managed to escape the chase due to the handsome guy earlier. It was obvious that if someone is in the same situation they would just follow what the overly cool and handsome with broad shoulders and lean muscles plus a angled cool faced bishounen would say

(System warning: player @High-in-the-skys received the debuff, Sleepiness)
(Prepare for nonsense)

So u see this male lead followed Karly long before, he told her that the members r aiming to capture her. Boy told her she might be related to the old virus so she stop questioning. They research and found out Karly has the blood of the geniuses, oh wow! She suspects that her father mighy have created the viruse. Does actions and has flashbacks prior to virus, turns out she mighy have completed the virus from her dads computer. Also finds out thay the reason father was gone is that he is cleaning up her mess.

During this time, she developed feelings for our stalker boy. Climax action happens when the people who want the virus and enraged by it appears. The henchmen got the upperhand but the handsome guy decides to sacrifice. During this time he reveal something.

He is her father all this time!

Then he forces her to just hide away and wait for things to cool down. And she did just that. The father took all attention from her so she became able to live normally. The last thing that signalled his existence is the news of virus perpetrator getting caught which is technically wrong since she accidentally created it so she cried. Time later she found out the prison where he is at. They're family meets at a great reunion when they visited him and they become happy

The end
(I actually made this idea from 'dad bought milk and left')
I have conflicting feelings over the fact you say the guy is young and handsome and just a little bit older than Karly, to then saying he was her father...
'-'

X

D

Deleted member 45782

I'm just creating this thread to dump story outlines for things that I probably won't have time to write. Feel free to contribute your own outlines!

Story outlines should generally have a beginning/middle/end. You should have a rough idea of the main conflict of the story and know how it will resolve. Please don't post incomplete story outlines. The entire point of this exercise is to imagine a novel from beginning to end.
This is nice. i think of vague story ideas, with beginning, middle and end. but not sure if i'll ever write them out, as its hard to start writing again. But its too long to be a writing prompt. Will share story ideas on here if i don't plan to use it. :)

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I have an idea for a story where the mc is some kinda immortal in a Xianxia world and he's the core cause of all those incidents where a weak person gets some random overpowered artifact that boosts them up in the world.
He's like "The Heavenly Emperor" or sum shit so his only problem is running away from his secretaries who are chasing him down for causing all this ruckus just cuz he was bored.
But I also don't feel like researching xianxia to make things accurate so it might just be a permanent wip.

Malonymous

I've had a lot of ideas for sci-fi over the years but I've always found fantasy easier to write, even when it was just worldbuilding. Here is one of my sci-fi favorites from a year ago:

WIP title: Clone 5 (because it's harder to come up with sci-fi titles too for some reason xD)

In the near future of Earth, a new deadly virus threatens to destabilize modern civilization by killing all exposed post-pubescent humans. The MC is a ~12 year old daughter of a prominent scientist who was teleported to a semi-abandoned offshore research station until the good guys find a cure and save the world. The only others on the station are an AI named Al (as in Albert, don't ask) and to her surprise a slightly older ~14 year old girl with darker hair we'll call girl 1 who is dark and brooding. MC is surprised because there wasn't supposed to be any other human there! Girl 1 says that the station's mech bay was apparently sabotaged when a transmission was received claiming to be a cure for the virus, except the 'cure' is just code that repurposes teleporters that draw from a biomass reservoir to create a slightly younger almost clone when normally the one teleported gets simultaneously deconstructed into biomass.

Al and girl 1 keep MC strangely in the dark about what is happening on the mainland. Eventually MC decides to try out the code because they need an extra set of hands to do a thing or whatever. The teleporter creates a slightly younger version of her only with memories up to when she was ~10 we'll call girl 2. MC is spunky/adventurous trope, girl 2 is cheerful/timid/klutz trope. They keep living on the station until girl 2 gets lonely with MC and girl 1 being better friends, so she uses the code to create another 'clone' that's a younger ~8 year old kuudere/child genius girl 3. Girl 1 flips out at girl 2 for being careless, and in a dramatic moment girl 3 goes to sacrifice herself back into biomass but MC tries to stop the process but can't and instead changes it. There's a glitch when the teleporter runs low on biomass and the last is used to create an even younger clone girl 4 who is the 'sleeps and hungry all the time' trope. Things are weird but happy for a while until MC wants to venture to the mainland with all 5 of them and find the source of the transmission, and girl 1 is strongly against. There's a dramatic climax where they fight until MC beats girl 1 and the truth is revealed: MC is a clone of girl 1 who was the original sent to the station two years ago (gasp!). Modern civilization on Earth is in ruins with no cure found and no signs of life, and watching the decline nearly drove girl 1 insane. Her hair was stained a darker color by oil in the mech bay explosion, her real hair color was similar to the clones. Girl 1 wanted to stay on the self-sufficient research station where they would be safe but eventually she agrees to help them repair the mech bay and the five of them teleport to the mainland in a mech that they pilot.

The family of 5 clone 'sisters' encounter bandit survivors, a colony of children immune to the virus like Little Lamplight in Fallout 3, the remnants of the good guy faction working on a cure, and an evil organization who is trying to destroy what remains of humanity or some evil crap like that. The virus is revealed to target anyone with sufficiently short telomeres because cell telomeres get shorter with age as cells divide more, which is supposed to be one of those semi-plausible (but not really) sci-fi explanations for the phenomenon. Lots of suspense because girl 1 is right around the age where she could start getting infected by the virus, but she doesn't die because plot armor of course. Also suspense when girl 4 is analyzed and found to have immortal cells with telomeres that don't shrink and there's drama like "we should study her for the cure" "no she's our sister!!!!" kind of thing. Oh, and they meet girl 1's scientist father who had sent the original transmission to the offshore station as a backup plan, and it was supposed to be the cure by creating de-aged clones of the host who could be immune or something but it was never perfected until the glitch that created girl 4 and they make a cure serum with her help.

The climax occurs during the final battle when the good guys launch a raid on the enemy stronghold. MC and co. infiltrate and plan to teleport in elite fighters inside the base, but climactically they run short on biomass at the teleporter and the four clone sisters who were 'never supposed to be' agree to tragically sacrifice themselves into biomass so the good guys can complete the teleport. Girl 1 is devastated: they saved the world, but she lost her family of clone sisters :blob_teary:

It is said that a side-effect of repeated teleporting exposure can drive one insane. The story tragically ends to girl 1 going mad studying the teleporter data trying to get her sisters back...

...But that's too painful, so in the after-credits scene she succeeds and happily reunites with her sisters :blob_melt: The end.

Edit: don't be sad there's a happy ending! 😇

Last edited:

minacia

perpetually sour
I want to write a low-effort story that can just sort of pump chapters linearly without much thought.

Although in order to make this work, I think the premise has to be interesting.

One thing that comes to mind is to reuse the magical girl setting from the NUF polls. The basic premise of this setting is that there are magical girls who collect energy from strong emotions, and certain magical girls are oriented along particular emotions (i.e. love, anger). One critical rule is that they're unable to use their powers for themselves.

The protagonist would obviously be the Magical Girl of Evil and Darkness, who I kind of want to make into a very low-energy character stuffed with a lot of negative qualities (i.e. walking outside takes effort......). However, despite all of those negative things, the point is to make it so that she's still somewhat endearing in her own way.

I guess the story would start with the deuteragonist (a new justice-oriented magical girl) attacking Darkness because she's "evil", and Darkness would just flat up gives up from the beginning -- as a foil to conventional magical girl stories. This would lead into a fourth wall break about what's the point of everything if there's no real supervillain? And then the existential crisis that maybe there isn't a plot.

So in either case, Darkness goes back to working as a convenience store employee, and the Justice adamantly declares that she will monitor Darkness because she doesn't trust her (for being evil). Darkness ends up acting as a senpai of sorts, and we get to see an interaction between Darkness and a regular human.

The type of wishes that Darkness grants are usually kind of like deals with the devil (in a negative sense), since Darkness targets people who are in their worst moments of despair.

The major theme is acceptance of a fuzzy gray life, being okay with mediocrity, and finding meaning in a rainy day.

I kind of ran out of direction so I'll probably scrap this.

Last edited:

minacia

perpetually sour
Finding a story I want to stick with is hard. :blob_no: This is the premise for a BL harem and comes from one of the poll scenarios.

So the MC is prince in a fantasy universe, and all royalty in this universe have shapeshifting familiars (i.e. dragons, griffons, pegasi) who also double as mounts. The issue is that ordinary people can't become shapeshifting mounts, and the only way to create one is to summon a wandering spirit from another world and bind their soul -- hence, we basically have a reverse isekai situation. For #plot reasons, contracts can only be made between people of the same gender.

The story opens with MC being told that he needs to get himself a familiar, so his kingdom summons 12 Otherworlders for him. Since magical energy is limited, they can only maintain the summon for 30 days, so before that time he has to find a guy that is willing to be his familiar.

One secret that isn't told to the Otherworlders is that it's not possible for them to go back to their original worlds, and that they will die if they don't form a contract (they're misled to believe that they're on a "vacation" and are able to return to their worlds if they refuse to become a familiar/mount).

However, MC is extremely conflicted because he ends up liking many of the MLs, and he doesn't want them to die.

The plot follows many typical harem stories, with each ML having their own problem that the MC discovers. For instance, all of the ML's are actually dead in their original world for various reasons (although they can't remember the reason why they died). The question of why each ML died is usually a big element of their backstory.

Themes for this story are that some of the ML's are straight, and how long the MC should keep lying to them about the fact that they're kind of in a life-or-death situation. There's other themes about responsibility (MC has responsibilities to his kingdom), and whether the greater good is more important than individual tragedy.

Eventually MC ends up telling one of the ML's the truth, and asks for his opinion.

I'm not sure how to end this story.

I think all of the ML's will die except for one. Maybe the point of this story is to illustrate how tragic harems can be?

minacia

perpetually sour
This is a story that reuses the Familiar-Operator setting that I've previously described. This is a world where "Operators" (Mages) can only perform magic by passing it through their “Familiar” as a catalyst, so every magician has at least one familiar. Familiars in this world tend to be beastkin. The quality/strength of the magic produced depends on the affinity/bond that a Familiar-Operator shares.

The setting is a Magic Academy. The MC ("Crim") is a cross-dressing catboy Familiar. Half of the reason why people attend the academy is to find an Operator/Familiar they want to pair with, so a good portion of student experiences is trying out different people. Dating is encouraged by the school since it enhances "affinity" between operator/familiars, and there is a bunch of casual sex on campus.

Crim has this complex/issue where he doesn't think he's desirable because he's male. He has a crush on a senpai (who is a straight) and originally started crossdressing hoping to maybe appeal to his senpai (which never happened). Ignored by the senpai, Crim sort of fell into a promiscuous despair and ended up pairing (and sleeping) with anyone that asked him. At the start of the story, Crim is sort of known on campus as a cross-dressing "slut" and is shunned for it.

1. The first chapter opens on a sex scene. It's a gangbang and meant to be somewhat disorienting. We get some cold-hearted impersonal sex with some senior students educating some freshmen about the right way to have sex with a Familiar to maximize the "value" (in terms of "affinity points"). Crim is basically objectified like a sexual demonstration. One of the freshmen is worried about whether Crim is okay, and the seniors basically respond that Crim is a slut and does this all the time and "loves" this (even though Crim doesn't really appear to be very responsive). There is an exchange of money at the very end.

2. The second chapter is morning class the day after. We have a lecturer emphasizing the importance of "affinity", but Crim isn't paying that much attention because he feels disgusting (he didn't get a chance to do his makeup in the morning). There is some gossip during the class between some other familiars who are in wonderful healthy dating relationships, but Crim tries to drone out the noise of the happy couples. We get a sense that Crim really hates public displays of affection.

3. Crim buys lunch goes to the roof to eat, but he is stopped by a stranger (a freshman) he doesn't recognize. The stranger checks on him, apologizes, and sounds really worried, and Crim has no idea what he's talking about. The freshman is surprised that Crim doesn't even remember his name/face because they slept together in the gangbang in the first chapter, and it's a really awkward conversation with the freshman (Triste) trying not to be too awkward (while expressing his concern about the previous night). Crim isn't very friendly.

4. Crim is in the locker room and he's approached by some guys who want to use him. We get a demonstration of how magic works in this universe. Familiars are basically magical beasts with sigils on their body. The operator can control magic flow through those sigils. Target smashing? We are introduced to the senpai that Crim likes in this combat class.

5. Crim's partner (Rielus) is thrilled with Crim's performance and flirts with him. He tries to convince Crim to sleep with him (pair with him) from now on, but Crim is cold because he knows that Rielus switches Familiars almost every week and is sweet-talking. Crim insists that he won't sleep with Rielus unless he pays him, which elicits a negative reaction. Rielus threatens to get messy (by exploiting his connections with the academy), but Triste suddenly intervenes out of nowhere and explains that he already reserved Crim for the night.

6. We get a date between Crim and Triste (getting food), but it's really awkward with Triste mostly trying to be nice. There's a little bit of conversation about why Crim crossdresses, which Crim lies in response to. We get to see Triste's room, which is a little bit nerdy and bookish.

7. The sex scene that isn't a sex scene. Crim is all ready to have sex (as paid for), but Triste isn't and just wants to chat/play a board game or something. Crim tries to seduce Triste and asks if Triste doesn't like men. Triste answers that he doesn't know (although he's open-minded). Still, Triste deflects from having sex and gets on his computer. Crim asks who Triste is talking to (online), and it's revealed that Triste is in an LDR. This causes Crim to get more reserved (and thought crosses his head that all the good guys are taken).

8. They wake up in the morning, and Crim has some faint desires to cuddle with the sleeping Triste but then stops himself out of respect from him. Crim leaves in the morning before Triste wakes up and doesn't take his money. He goes to class but then is immediately harassed by the usual bunch of people who want to use him for his body. Crim realizes that he lives in an entirely different world from someone innocent/normal like Triste.

9. Crim goes back to the Kennels (the dorm for the Familiars) to pick up some things before mock exams, and his cell is covered in graffiti (i.e. "slut") from other Familiars who hate him for being so promiscuous. We get a glimpse at the dark setting of this world; Familiars are considered "dangerous" magical creatures and don't have human rights except for being used as a weapon in the military (Familiars have various body modifications like the magic sigils and injected tracking devices). Part of the reason why Crim sleeps for money is because all Familiars have to depend on their Operators for living expenses, and any Familiar who doesn't have a regular/main Operator has no source of income for basic toiletries. We also get to see some Familiars who have no luck whatsoever with Operators and the semi-miserable/spartan life that they live in the Kennels.

10. The first test for the annual evaluation is a "Stress Test" (which is assessing the maximum amount of magic that a Familiar can withstand). It's a very painful exam, and Crim feels especially complicated because there isn't an Operator that he wants to do it with. He can't help think about his senpai, but he can't bring himself to ask his senpai again. However, if Crim doesn't submit his reservation paperwork, then he'll be a Familiar that anyone can use for the exams. In the hallway, Crim bumps into Triste, who sees the blank form and asks Crim who he's partnering with for the exams. Crim doesn't have an immediate response, and Triste asks if its Crim's senpai that he likes. The story ends with Triste taking Crim's form and putting his name on it, with Triste saying that Crim is an idiot for liking an asshole.

Last edited:

minacia

perpetually sour
There's nothing wrong with that, since you made those polls anyway.
(^-^)

*huggles you*

X
I've run out of ideas. xD But I finished my outline! I think maybe I'll try to write this one in its entirety before posting it since it's only 10 chapters.

EnvyHydra889

Got an idea for sadists

Broken

Broken tells the story of Nicholas Eversky, an spoiled young man born in a special family. Within that family they have something called, [Superior Blood Ranked 1st]

This broken ability grantes anyone who has it, 5 other ability, one is guaranteed to by [Gift Of Natural Talent] and the other are a rng festo.

The family that has this ability is spilt into two side, the Eversky's and the Hunter's. Though the Hunter never really matter in the story since they will only mentioned.

The Eversky lives in the UK where the whole story will take place while the Hunter's live in Alaska where an major event that will kick start the story will take place.

Though if someone does pick up this idea, please use the name character, Ash Hunter, though by the time the story start he has been isekai into another world (ps, not dead, far from dead).

Why? Because Nicholas loth him, very, very much because the two are poller opposite.

Nicholas is an 16 year old in the year 2018 at the beginning of the story and has become a neet under the money of the family.

He is a handsome boy with black hair and golden eyes but that face is destroyed by the black lines under his eyes which makes him looks like he always need a night of sleep.

An add on effect of [Superior Blood Ranked 1st] makes it so only the best genes will be passed on, meaning he gains the best traits from his parents and anyone before him since this ability is an blood ability, every one in their family has it.

With all the positive traits of his ancestor, he's straight out better than normal people in every way. Run? He can easily beat athletes even without any previous training.

Learning? [Gift of Natural Talent] make it so he is talented in a lot of things.

The same goes for his looks and strength, far superior to normal humans.

But their is one trait about Nicholas, that is that he's lazy beyond belief. Not being able to leave the house just for a simple party or school.

Though he's a total sloth, those around him still loved him and forgives him for it, because the slothness is caused by an side effect of one of his 4 other ability [Owner of Sloth].

In this world abilies will reflect within it's owner. Like Ash, who has the ability [True Hunter] will have serious ADHD and that's why Nicholas hates him, their nature pollers each other.

Another one of his ability is [Immortality] which in the future will experience why they call it a curse.

The 4th ability is [Ever Waking] which means he doesn't feel fugate and can't sleep which contrast to his [Owner of Sloth] where sleep is always needed. This is the reason why he always has baggy eyes and looks like he never slept, because he never did sleep and can never get the luxury of taking a break.

The last ability is [Lother's Rage] which can redirect the user emotion of hate into power or something else, like an curse or even self lothing.

With this cleared i can start telling how it goes!

EnvyHydra889

In 2018 an unexpecting event sent the world in chaos.

From what started with an simple 'Chinese' attack on Alaska through Russia released something things that were kept hidden for so long.

Power's, Natural's who hold mysterious ability like superpowers.

And

Monster's who hid beneath the earth for millions of year without human interference? (A plot point)

Than

The 0th element on the periodic table that was dubbed, Mana. Within this Mana it hold a strange effect of causing accelerated evolution for monster and in humans, gift some with an Awakening of an ability.

Mana was an element that is beyond common understanding (and if someone does take this idea up, message me and i'll tell you something about Mana in the story) able to interfere with DNA even in gass form and being able to transform into anything which is why it's labeled as the 0th element.

When the 'Chinese' attack Alaska by sending an Natural. They accidentally started an earthquake that sinked Alaska and caused billions of people to die from the aftermath of the earthquake.

This earthquake was so powerful it triggered tsunamis all across the world and the east side of Asia and wast side of North and South America got hit the worst, but still the shockwave still caused the worst hurricane to hit Europe.

Not only is the world sinking and flooding, the earthquake triggered the super volcano in yellowstone (yes it was that powerful, in fact it was so powerful it was named Noah's Retribution).

Thanks to the siper volcano exploding, the USA is destroyed and covered in ash as well as the start of a much worse, little ice age like in the middle age.

Wait it get's worst, after an week of mayhem, it starts raining, hard, for months or a year. And in that year of rain and sorrow that will be where the suffering of Nicholas begins.

EnvyHydra889

After the beginning of hell, within Poland an hole to an underground hell was opened up and swallowed up half the country (these are where the Monster's come from and there is one under the redwood park in the USA and under the Himalaya range so armageddon is breaking out everywhere) from the abyss, demons crawled out and normal gun fire or missiles won't kill these (in the story a nuke will be dropped into the hell hole by Russia because they are also severely effected by them so much, the effect was they killed 80% of the monster, the other 80 were either already reliant to such attacks and had thick skin radiation can't go throught and the others just used the property of Mana to evolve to be immune to radiation, like in the original godzilla)

As the world goes into chaos during this time, Nicholas's maid and love interest, Charlotte had to go home to her family to help defend them. (Ps, both liked each other but because of Nicholas's [Ower of Sloth] he could never get erect which is sad and effected him physiology to push confessing to her later and later and he never got the chance, god now that i writing his back story, even though he is a arrogant asshole to others that isn't his family or those close too him as well as having a superior complex over everyone, expectly Ash, i still feel bad about writing him such a story)

While Charlotte was gone, an horde of demon attacked his family house and even with their (bullshit) ability's, against thousands of (bullshit) demons they were but animals.

<warning, 18+, dark and tragic starts now>

During the battle, Nicholas was able to kill an small speed type demon after letting it pierce his heart so he could land an killijg blow on it. While healing he almost pass out from lack of oxygen but thanks to [Ever Waking] he can't pass out, so he went to fight around demon but his head was chopped in half before he could understand what was happening.

Since he couldn't move with onlt his head he could only watch as his father clashed with hundreds of demons to defend his mother and maid with his ability (that was actually useful and not curses!).

When his father died after taking down a few, the demons ravaged the survivors, including his mother who were raped to death by every monster while all Nicholas could do was watch in anger.

With [Lother's Rage] (the effect he can't choose or doesn't know how to control it) the image of that scene of his destroyed home and blood bath from his Father's head which was stucked on a stick. His head was also put on a pike infront of his mother who was being treated like an doll.

That day, unable to forget or forgive, he decide of erase all the demons that attack his family that day. The effect from [Lother's Hate] was revealed and it was a tracker that showed him where those demons were.

(This attack happened on the second day of Noah's Retribution, this will make the next sentence make sense)

After 5 days regenerating on the pole he was finally able to start his revenge and as he walks off, the rain from the west signal the start of a year of hell for him.

The next few arcs will be about him killing demons and descoving these monster like demons are far beyond his imagination. Intelligent and cunning, they also held abilities as human does and can take on any shape or form (meaning they can be goblins on steroids or dragons the size of mountains! Or packs of highly intelligent, sadistic, truck size wyverns with scales that needs an anti tank round to ho through!

But during this arc of hunting he learns their is a clear difference between monsters and demons.

Demons had long been with humans since the middle ages where one monster crawled out of the abyss from poland and had managed to procreate with an human creating demons who held as high intelligence as humans and can disguise themselves as one. (Plot twist, he has demon blood within him but thanks to his [Superior Blood] it was hidden behind and only showed in his strength and animalistic sense. Why demons attack the family was because they wanted their blood but in the process, most were overcomed with battle they accidentally killed the father and while trying to gain a baby that had their blood and [Superior Blood] they killed the mother)

Monster are those that just came out of the abyss and have a much more animal desires.

At the end of this arc he meets an demon of lust, by now his name has spread to all the demon and they are weary of him.

In the first meeting the lust demon was unexpect to him, (which can morph it's body into anything and also gaze into someone's dream which was the demon of lust's special ability) the demon tried to seduce Nicholas by taking the form of Charlotte which almost work until Nicholas realized his dream or reuniting with someone who held dear to was fake.

The reason he found out was because of an stange aphrodite that the demon release naturally and the fact that the demon was being way to aggresive in tying to have sex with him.

When he found this out an exposed the demon it revealed it ability to Nicholas which confused him at first until he realized because of [Ever Waking] he doesn't dream and the demon can't recognize Charlotte from him.

After the demon told him to meet him in it's mansion where dozens of girls including Charlotte was kept.

Their Nicholas something that broke him, Charlotte had been turned into an whore by the demon. Seeing Charlotte being unable to recognize him and fucking the demon right infront of him, he couldn't hold back and attacked.

Before this all his battle with demons and monster he had used guns, knifes and outsmarting them to kill them. In some rare cases he utilized [Lother's Rage] to use brute force to kill them but that doesn't always work.

This time thought as be was attacking, he awaken an new ability called [Wish to End All Wish] (which i have a whole backstory on how this ability came up that isn't related to Broken and can be it's whole other story).

[Wish to End All Wish] power is mysterious in many ways, it is both an passive and active, blessing and curse, weak and strong.

It powers itself on the host's emotional state and will give power to the host to grant that wish.

When he was attack, Nicholas was only thinking about killing the demon of lust so the ability created an punch that could destroyed anything and break space to hit an target.

Sadly for Nicholas it may of have been better if the demon dodged as when the punch hit the demon it sent out an brust of energy that destroyed the whole mansion.

In that rumble Charlotte died and he griefs over the fact that the last person he cared about was gone.

For the next arc, it will be the last.

As Nicholas is going around hunting the demons he was overcomed with depression and constipation every step he takes.

He had become someone who wanted to end his life, to abandon his rage, his emotion has all but been stripped. By this point he is but an machine that seeks only to hunt a now worthless hunt.

At the end, tne demons that he had been hunting, banded together to stop him.

In the finale battle, he showed no effort to fight back as he was ripped apart, he only wish for death and death came in the form of Ash.

Or a being that took Ash's appearance.

It pityed him and made Nicholas fall into eternal sleep where he can finally rest in peace.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
So I have this idea.
It's a shitty isekai where this uncreative god uses the setting of a somewhat popular fantasy book and throws a bunch of humans in there to watch them struggle.
Unfortunately the idiot god thought he could get away with using a setting that wasn't his by grabbing humans who hated the book, and therefore wouldn't recognize it. He forgets that the top 1000 or so people who despise the book are probably intensely familiar with it, and thus his whole plan is in shambles because they all know what's going to happen.
He can only hope that the world survives for long enough that the humans' chronological knowledge becomes useless.
And then we have our protagonist, the #1 hater, wondering why he got isekai'd into the book he wrote.

Lunaressence

The story begins with you, yes YOU, dying and reincarnating as the mother of the villainous male lead in an otome game story. You had just gotten done molesting your son when you remember your past life.

Anyway long story short the whole thing ends with you marrying your son, your ex husband marrying the heroine, and the male lead (the good one) (who is the reincarnated me) gets high and has unprotected sex with the busty Head Maid milf of the palace. I end up having to provide child support and later go on a trip to the marketplace for milk that takes 15 years
Wild 😉

Ruyi

༺ aureate sect ༻
Oh, by any chance does anyone know where you can find story summaries/outlines like these?

...I’m kind of too lazy to read entire novels, and sometimes I just want to read summaries.
you kinda have to stumble on them by chance. i think one place where you'd have luck is prompt guy's tumblr:
he posts prompts that other people send to him, and sometimes you can see people write replies in the notes, like the examples here:
https://caffeinewitchcraft.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F153696366209 https://teawitch.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F157940955735 https://carameljellyfish-and-greenbooks.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F157644889088
they write summaries/outlines/entire stories too but it's hard to find LOL, sometimes it's just nice reading the prompts themselves to get ideas for your own writing.

if you want something more wild just searching "writing prompts" on tumblr will get you a bunch of people's stuff about their own writing ideas:
i especially like the one this person did about xianxia storylines they'd like to try out (it says BL but can be BG or GL too):
https://writing-frenzy.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F183031041840