random stuff

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
have you tasted it? and how does it compare to store-bought
I have tasted it and used a bit for some of my mead. It tastes significantly better in my opinion. However, it does have a very strong floral aftertaste similar to wildflower honey that some may not like. Though what tastes the best is the pure honeycomb. It's not too sweet but tame while keeping the floral aftertaste. If you were making something with it then you may want a different honey but in drinks or by itself it is better than most American store bought honey. More expensive honey, on the other hand, is definitely better than this.

I have tasted it and used a bit for some of my mead. It tastes significantly better in my opinion. However, it does have a very strong floral aftertaste similar to wildflower honey that some may not like. Though what tastes the best is the pure honeycomb. It's not too sweet but tame while keeping the floral aftertaste. If you were making something with it then you may want a different honey but in drinks or by itself it is better than most American store bought honey. More expensive honey, on the other hand, is definitely better than this.
ye love honeycomb. store bought is garbage we used to get it from someone who knew someone who knew someone who kept bees.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
Nature is gross... Food is gross... I wanna cry.

I like eating a slice of bread with butter, cheese and honey. So gross... so gross... but it tastes alright.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Time for some weeb shit that no one ask for.

Dammit MerryWeather.

Top reply was nice though.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
today i saw a notification for this post. and today I've made the mistake of opening it in public transportation.
All those stalker stares from strangers. Don't they feel any shame looking at other people's phones?

Your first mistake was clicking on a post from Notanuffian. The second was to enlarge the pics.

All those stalker stares from strangers. Don't they feel any shame looking at other people's phones?

Your first mistake was clicking on a post from Notanuffian. The second was to enlarge the pics.
i didnt enlarge.. i just scrolled down thinking it'd be over.... but then there was another post