Random Wisdom #3

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
Do you know what is a Trap Card?
No?
That is what's wrong with today's society.

Do you know the relation between hell and school?
They both are home to some mischiefs.
Do you know that kid who always ruin a joke?
They are probably a human.

Do you know why waters are wet?
Because they are water themselves.
*Drum Noise*

But all of that still doesn't matter because..

All this time you've been caught in my genjutsu!

Grandloaf

ENDeXObWwAAIKuk.jpg

RockiesRetriever

Water isn't wet
Indeed. Being wet is the state of have water on something. It's the same as asking if heat is hot. The thing itself cannot have the property of having itself on itself, because having more of itself does not change the physical property in any way but size.

Adding water to a towel can change the physical property of the towel. Adding water to existing water simple combines it into a larger collection.

As a follow up, lava cannot in of itself be wet. It can be wet if it erupts underwater.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Greetings to all of my pals! Do you guys know anything about hunting axes? My friend and I are going hunting. We must purchase a hunting axe for it. I also desire a good exotic knife. If you have any information about them, kindly share. Many thanks
I don't know much about hunting but I recommend this to Make it a thread, many will answer.

FBI

Greetings to all of my pals! Do you guys know anything about hunting axes? My friend and I are going hunting. We must purchase a hunting axe for it. I also desire a good exotic knife. If you have any information about them, kindly share. Many thanks
It would also be better to state your place as well