random world generator

killwrites

Need motivation
wanted to use these sketches for worldbuilding but didn't end up using them, so just putting them here for fun i guess~

really sucks that i don't have a stylus to draw on my phone

Notes_210920_232929.jpg

Notes_210920_234332.jpg

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Stone towers, they are the nexus that connects us, the colonies, to home, for they hold the portals we painstakingly created. These portals allow us to traverse through the planes. The towers are marked with flags of different colours. Green towers lead to the original planes, Blue towers to safe ones, and Red towers to the dangerous ones.

Elisa, my childhood, and best, friend, was the youngest of four sibling. I was was the youngest of two. We had known eachother since we were 3 years old. We had are disagreements and make ups, yet through the years we have always been together.

On our thirteenth birthdays, our talents were tested. She had the talent for spacial manipulatio, while I had the ability to triple my reading and writing speed. Apon hearing of Elisa’s talent, the Governor asked for her hand in marriage. She refused to marry the Governor.

Since then she was followed by hidden police until she broke a small hidden law. When she did so, she was to be punished. Either marry the Governor or be exiled to a red plane. She chose exile. Our families were really close to each other, so when the verdict was announce, we decided to join her. First our parents entered, then our elder siblings. Then us. Yet, when it became our turn Elisa told me, through tears, to go back, I was to weak and would die. She didn’t want to see me get hurt, but I refused and grabbed her hand. “Together?” I asked. She nodded her head yes in response. Thus we entered into the portal. One that led us to great joy and suffering. The home of the Wizards.