Resolved Rating on review won't save

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
I wrote my first review today and left a five star rating. After posting, I noticed that the star rating was showing as blank/no stars, so I clicked to change it to five stars again.

And when I went back a few minutes ago, it's gone again. Every time I refresh the page, it goes straight back to no stars.

Tony

Staff member
I wrote my first review today and left a five star rating. After posting, I noticed that the star rating was showing as blank/no stars, so I clicked to change it to five stars again.

And when I went back a few minutes ago, it's gone again. Every time I refresh the page, it goes straight back to no stars.

Where are you clicking it? There are currently three ways to rate a novel:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Were you able to fix this on your own? It seems like you were able to rate a novel.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress

Were you able to fix this on your own? It seems like you were able to rate a novel.

I used Method 2 and 3 for Klue & Berry, which aren't saving the rating.

I was able to rate another novel using Method 1, and I've just been able to make my rating appear on my Klue review by using that too.

Ninetailed_Furball

This is completely unrelated, but it's a bit embarrassing that you decided to use my story for the example. Not really complaining about it, but a bit surprised.

Tony

Staff member
I used Method 2 and 3 for Klue & Berry, which aren't saving the rating.

I was able to rate another novel using Method 1, and I've just been able to make my rating appear on my Klue review by using that too.

It's fixed. If you're still having problems with it, please let me know.

This is completely unrelated, but it's a bit embarrassing that you decided to use my story for the example. Not really complaining about it, but a bit surprised.

:blob_party: