Reader to Writer (Author in the making)

Templary

There are many reasons to do that, in fact I am very tempted to make the metamorphosis, but... Indecision is a very powerful force, besides that some external factors do not help the concrete facts... Surely you have seen my comments in hundreds of novels like "gtmaxter" but I really want to share what I want in some story... Since nobody writes what they want

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
There are many reasons to do that, in fact I am very tempted to make the metamorphosis, but... Indecision is a very powerful force, besides that some external factors do not help the concrete facts... Surely you have seen my comments in hundreds of novels like "gtmaxter" but I really want to share what I want in some story... Since nobody writes what they want
ok. Just make sure to be as consistent as possible when writing and don't cross the line and wear yourself off.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Carlo.jpg

Sp4de

I remember when I first made that jump. I had read so many stories that matched my preferences that I really couldn't find anymore. And the ones I did find never really clicked with me. What really irked me was the disconnect between science and magic. Why do all magical societies have to be primitive? Why can science and tech never triumph over magic? There was always something that irked me, and I always wanted to find it in a work.
So one day, I just started writing. I did it for nobody else but myself. I had this big grand universe in my head and I wanted to put it down on paper. So I did. I think I churned out close to 25 thousand words my first day of writing, just out of sheer excitement.
Obviously, my writing was absolute horsecrap, but hey, I loved it. I knew I wasn't good, but my ideas were great, and would just take a bit of developing.
2 years later, I'm barely beginning to get decent. 1.1 million words later, I've finally garnered enough experience to explore different writing styles, to see things in ways I've never imagined. You could say that I've begun to think in different modes of writing.
You could say its both hard and easy to write. When you're motivated and excited to write a cool scene, you can type for four hours straight. And when 2am comes around, you'll complain about not enough hours being in the day. But when you don't... when you're not inspired, not motivated, that's when you learn to trudge through. Deadlines are good though, because they teach you to write when you don't want to.
We aren't exactly proper publishing authors. We post chapters weekly, and for people like me who monetize, there are responsibilities. But if you're just starting out, don't look at the money. Just write because that's what you want to do. And if you can't see yourself doing it, then that's okay.
But then you have to be satisfied with what's out there. I wasn't, so I made my own works. And I kept going out of moral obligation to my readers and their fictitious fulfillment. And hey, although its a love-hate relationship, I guess I still love to write.
I also love art, but damn do I suck at that.

Templary

I remember when I first made that jump. I had read so many stories that matched my preferences that I really couldn't find anymore. And the ones I did find never really clicked with me. What really irked me was the disconnect between science and magic. Why do all magical societies have to be primitive? Why can science and tech never triumph over magic? There was always something that irked me, and I always wanted to find it in a work.
So one day, I just started writing. I did it for nobody else but myself. I had this big grand universe in my head and I wanted to put it down on paper. So I did. I think I churned out close to 25 thousand words my first day of writing, just out of sheer excitement.
Obviously, my writing was absolute horsecrap, but hey, I loved it. I knew I wasn't good, but my ideas were great, and would just take a bit of developing.
2 years later, I'm barely beginning to get decent. 1.1 million words later, I've finally garnered enough experience to explore different writing styles, to see things in ways I've never imagined. You could say that I've begun to think in different modes of writing.
You could say its both hard and easy to write. When you're motivated and excited to write a cool scene, you can type for four hours straight. And when 2am comes around, you'll complain about not enough hours being in the day. But when you don't... when you're not inspired, not motivated, that's when you learn to trudge through. Deadlines are good though, because they teach you to write when you don't want to.
We aren't exactly proper publishing authors. We post chapters weekly, and for people like me who monetize, there are responsibilities. But if you're just starting out, don't look at the money. Just write because that's what you want to do. And if you can't see yourself doing it, then that's okay.
But then you have to be satisfied with what's out there. I wasn't, so I made my own works. And I kept going out of moral obligation to my readers and their fictitious fulfillment. And hey, although its a love-hate relationship, I guess I still love to write.
I also love art, but damn do I suck at that.
I feel the same, I'm looking for something that so few stories have and when they have it I'm never satisfied