Resolved Reading List "List Sorting" bugged?

KurouDaijuji

This has been happening for at least the last week (or so), but I only actually identified the problem a couple of hours before making this post...

I have my main (until a couple of hourse ago, only) Reading List set to sort by "Last Updated", & I had noticed that I seemed to be falling behind on some Fictions (e.g. He Who Fights With Monsters) because they weren't ever appearing near the top of my Reading List while others were, but until this morning I had just been assuming the Fictions that were moving were updating more frequently.

However this morning I'd noticed I was 6 chapters behind on He Who Fights With Monsters, & when I checked it's "Fiction" page I noticed that the most recent chapter was more recent than some other fictions I was up-to-date on (e.g. Sylver Seeker, The Blue Core), because those fictions had appeared at the top of my Reading List when the newest chapters had been posted, & HWFWM hadn't.

I've checked a few stories in my Reading Lists (after creating a second list for stories that more "To Be Read" than "Actively Reading"), & have noticed there are several stories which are sorted out of order (such as Data Dragon Danika which shows it's most recent chapter as an hour before this post, even though it's sorted immediately below stories where the most recent release was more than 2 weeks ago)...

Tony

Staff member
This has been happening for at least the last week (or so), but I only actually identified the problem a couple of hours before making this post...

I have my main (until a couple of hourse ago, only) Reading List set to sort by "Last Updated", & I had noticed that I seemed to be falling behind on some Fictions (e.g. He Who Fights With Monsters) because they weren't ever appearing near the top of my Reading List while others were, but until this morning I had just been assuming the Fictions that were moving were updating more frequently.

However this morning I'd noticed I was 6 chapters behind on He Who Fights With Monsters, & when I checked it's "Fiction" page I noticed that the most recent chapter was more recent than some other fictions I was up-to-date on (e.g. Sylver Seeker, The Blue Core), because those fictions had appeared at the top of my Reading List when the newest chapters had been posted, & HWFWM hadn't.

I've checked a few stories in my Reading Lists (after creating a second list for stories that more "To Be Read" than "Actively Reading"), & have noticed there are several stories which are sorted out of order (such as Data Dragon Danika which shows it's most recent chapter as an hour before this post, even though it's sorted immediately below stories where the most recent release was more than 2 weeks ago)...

It seems like it was bugged but the issue is fixed. Can you check if it's working properly on your side?

KurouDaijuji

My apologies for using the wrong forum.

Yes, the issue appears to be fixed.

Thank you!