Resolved reading list troubles

charlesd

For some reason I've been having troubles with my reading list lately.
Some of the stories I follow no longer appear on the top of the reading list when a new chapter comes out. They appear below older release from other series.
I've tried re-sorting the reading list, but it's not helping.
Anyone else having the same problem ?

thx for reading,

Tony

Staff member
For some reason I've been having troubles with my reading list lately.
Some of the stories I follow no longer appear on the top of the reading list when a new chapter comes out. They appear below older release from other series.
I've tried re-sorting the reading list, but it's not helping.
Anyone else having the same problem ?

thx for reading,

Hi, I looked at your account and everything is working fine so it may be a problem on your side. Did you install any new plugins or disabled javascript recently?

If it's still not working, can you tell me which series isn't being sorted correctly? I only looked at the first few novels and it was sorting properly.

charlesd

hoi,
javascript isn't disabled, no new plugin
and it happens on my phone too
this happens for "he who fights monsters", "My Dungeon Life: Rise of the Slave Harem" (this one got someone with same problem see coms for chapter 406) (407 got sorted properly)
might happens for other series, but those are the only one i noticed
@CadmarLegend having the same thing happening to you ? or was the like button itchy ?

Last edited:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
hoi,
this happens for "he who fights monsters", "My Dungeon Life: Rise of the Slave Harem" (this one got someone with same problem see coms for chapter 406) (407 got sorted properly)
@CadmarLegend having the same thing happening to you ? or was the like button itchy ?
Just liken'

Tony

Staff member
hoi,

Sorry, it seems like it was bugged on SH's side after all but it's fixed. Can you check if it's fixed on your side?

charlesd

Looks fixed for now, will need a few days to be sure
Thx for the help