Recognition for Reviewers

mrsimple

Writer
Just as the title suggests, but it is only that: a suggestion. :blob_sir:

Those who write in general should gain some recognition. I mean, we have the easy to use five-star rating system that paints a pretty good frame of the content's quality. That is cool and all, but stars don't really tell us what is good about the story. And then there are the series of chatty-chapter comments, which can leave us lost when they turn into a lengthy discussion... Definitely when they derail off the chapter's topic. But the important articles to read are reviews. :blob_hmm:

A review can be the single-most outstanding displays of another's take on the story. These can mention the rated quality by specifying what kept their interest and how they found the series appealing (or not.) Writing takes time, and they wrote something of a story for the readers. :sweating_profusely:

That takes conscious effort and I appreciate them for taking the time to write those out. I honestly think that they deserve a bit of recognition for them to go out of their way and write up a review that helps us (writers and readers alike.) :blob_hmm_two:

On the site I originated from, we actually listed the top 25 most prolific reviewers (which our #1 ranks with 3676 reviews.) I know this site is half a year old, so we're likely not to see anybody with that high of a number... At least, not yet. Anyways, having a user reviews be shown as an increment might encourage other readers to leave a review as well. Especially if an achievement can be awarded for reaching a set goal, such as how the title Author can elevate up to Well-Known Author. :blob_party:

Again, the request is only a suggestion. :blob_okay: