Recommend me fresh stories

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
As the tittle says, recommend me fresh stories. Stories like Tenebroum (Dungeon Core), or Tree of Aeons (an Isekai Story). You know, stories which go off the beaten path. I will read anything that doesn't have GL, or tasteless smut. (If the smut is there to move the plot forward, then I suppose it is ok.) On my part, I will give the story hearts, and a review. I know it is not much, but this is what I can offer. Oh, and I will comment, even if it is only to give a blob with cookies to the author.

The story must be on SH.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

Sounds like every stories in Sailus' feedback thread.

FaustVoncleave

As the tittle says, recommend me fresh stories. Stories like Tenebroum (Dungeon Core), or Tree of Aeons (an Isekai Story). You know, stories which go off the beaten path. I will read anything that doesn't have GL, or tasteless smut. (If the smut is there to move the plot forward, then I suppose it is ok.) On my part, I will give the story hearts, and a review. I know it is not much, but this is what I can offer. Oh, and I will comment, even if it is only to give a blob with cookies to the author.
This young master is not cannon fodder is pretty fresh as far as cultivation stories go. Cultivation Chat group is also pretty nice in that regard. Sevens is an amazing webnovel that's a blast to read. Chrysalis takes a pretty unfamiliar path with the reincarnation genre like Tree of Aeon does. only young master is on this site though, Chat group and Chrysalis or on webnovel(chrysalis is completely free to read there though), and sevens is on a WordPress that can be found on novel updates. All of them are pretty good and do different things than is expected of their genres.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
if freshness also implies that it should be new - Star Gluttony and Dictatorship and other hurtful labels (these 2 especially unique), fleabag (recently has been moving slowly) loopkeeper and maybe I feed on your hate (I can kind of see where they are going but it is fresh enough I guess) from ongoing
I'd add humans are delicious for the sheer audacity to make the mc a full-blown cannibal psycho but at some point it turned into an edgy power fantasy so nah. You can try it - I don't put my word on it.
Else, Relevance and a world flying off the tracks and Those zombies again from completed - very unique
Vaudevillain from kinda not sure if alive

Last edited:

N0xiety

Why not try something outside SH? There are some real quality stuff out there that you could enjoy even as a WN reader. If you like sci-fi, then for example i can recommend the Bobiverse series, We Are Legion (We Are Bob). Trust me, it's worth the read. If you are iffed about all the science fck ups and logic holes in most sci-fi WN, there is none of that in this, everything is perfectly logical with no holes in the context of what should be possible. Even the space battles are one of the most realistic i have ever seen. Here is the synopsis

Bob Johansson has just sold his software company and is looking forward to a life of leisure. There are places to go, books to read, and movies to watch. So it's a little unfair when he gets himself killed crossing the street.

Bob wakes up a century later to find that corpsicles have been declared to be without rights, and he is now the property of the state. He has been uploaded into computer hardware and is slated to be the controlling AI in an interstellar probe looking for habitable planets. The stakes are high: no less than the first claim to entire worlds. If he declines the honor, he'll be switched off, and they'll try again with someone else. If he accepts, he becomes a prime target. There are at least three other countries trying to get their own probes launched first, and they play dirty.

The safest place for Bob is in space, heading away from Earth at top speed. Or so he thinks. Because the universe is full of nasties, and trespassers make them mad - very mad.

If you would like fantasy, then i would recommend Divine Dungeon series. It's basically the perfect take on dungeon growth. No plot holes, very fleshed out and logical mechanics into how/why a dungeon works, how they grow, excellent world building. Basically what all WN authors writing about dungeons wish they could achieve.

Ok, this last one i'm just saying because many people can miss it even if they are veteran WN readers, simply because of the name and the cover. Everybody Loves Large Chests. Yea yea, i know what you are thinking, but it's mostly not about that, it's about a bloodthirsty mimic that likes to dig its teeth into tasty things. A leg here, an arm there, hell why not a whole village? Well, eating a village might not have been smart in hindsight, but eh, tasty things are good, and juicy villagers sure are tasty! What could go wrong yea? So well, it's as smart as you would expect a chest monster to be at the start, but it gets progressively smarter as its stats grow and learns about the world around it, you get the gist.

Last edited:

UberNuber

Give my story a go!

melchi

What is a custom title?

The story must be on SH.
If it seems interesting I started another story magical girl themed... sorta... in a weird way

Also +1 for good taste in liking tree of Aeons

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Pick the one with the red dress. It's not isekai, but it's tasty. :blob_cookie:

proxybaba

check out mine, its diffrent from what the world is craving for right now that is litRpg. I have thought this story for a while, and chose to publish it

RobBanks

I HAVE NO SHAME AND I LIVE BY THAT KNOWLEDGE

check out mine, its diffrent from what the world is craving for right now that is litRpg. I have thought this story for a while, and chose to publish it
I have checked and I got attached to the characters. Every character carries their own stories and I like that world also progresses it’s own pace rather than depending on MC

if anyone is interested