Recommend me some decent revenge stories

LimitBound

Saint
Idk just got bored of reading the same things and want a little revenge if you have some please recommend me

Also I really don't want any where the MC suddenly drops the revenge because of [insert something here]

Aaky

Idk just got bored of reading the same things and want a little revenge if you have some please recommend me

Also I really don't want any where the MC suddenly drops the revenge because of [insert something here]
The iliad

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Does it have to be on scribblehub? Because the Count of Monte Cristo is the best book ever written and its all about revenge.

D

Deleted member 46002

I have started writing a book recetly. If you actually want to see MC going crazy over a revenge and being melodramatic sometimes then you should check it out.

LimitBound

Saint
I have started writing a book recetly. If you actually want to see MC going crazy over a revenge and being melodramatic sometimes then you should check it out.
Definitely will check it out, the cover somehow reminds me of Re:Zero too so that's a plus